Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Kyzer tilted his head and got up, padding after Mia quickly as he watched the female down at the pond. He looked around to make sure nobody was watching him, then snuck out of the camp, and down to where Mia sat. Woofing softly to get her attention, he trotted over, sitting next to her. "Crazy day, huh?" He murmured, looking at his reflection in the pond, the fish sending ripples through it as they swam around.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: Prisoner [TooLateForMercy] [R]

Post by TooLateForMercy Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Mia smiled at his 'woof' she turned her head to him as he sat by her. "Do you always take such big risks ? " She chuckled " Leaving the camp is a dangerous move Kyzer " She smiled. " It's been one hell of a day and I don't think it will get any easier from here. " She lowered her head and lapped at the water, quenching her thirst. Her pale eyes scanning the area in front of her.

(Gosh, my brain just doesn't want to work xD )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:55 pm

Kyzer smiled. "Why, yes, I do actually." He replied, glancing her way. "If they want to beat me up, they can go ahead and try." Kyzer told her, flicking an ear softly. His hard muscles underneath his large frame tensed as he heard wolves, but quickly calmed himself. "Yes, it's been quite hectic, hasn't it?" He growled. Kyzer just wasn't sure of Arrow, or Aurath for that matter. But he shoved the thought aside.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Sun May 10, 2015 2:33 pm

Mia batted at the pool once more before stretching her whole body, showing her slender figure. She sighed " I fear for the pack, I really do...Have you noticed the wolves lower down in the hierachy getting thinner? If the food is running out in this area, how long before they turn on each other? " She shook her head and sighed " I'm sure you don't want to hear me moan about the pack."

She stood and wandered a little towards the pack's den... "You could run, you know.. I wouldn't stop you.." Her pale eyes gently looking into his, before looking away and padding back towards the den, if she was gone too long they would send out a search party and if Kyzer was found out here ? She didn't want to think about it.

When Mia arrived back at the camp, she trotted over to Arrow and said "I know it's still a bit soon to say, but Congratulations, my father would be happy." Glancing over at Aurath she pinned her ears, hoping the brute would see her blatant dislike towards him. She glared at him, almost challenging him, would her dare to act against her ?
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 23, 2015 10:36 am

Kyzer's dark eyes turned to look at Mia, his gentle gaze resting on her. "I can't run away. Not with poor old Lotus stuck there," he muttered, before padding back to camp, ever so slyly slipping back into the Prisoner's Den. He smiled at the old gray brute, laying next to him.

Arrow's eyes met Mia's pale ones, a genuine smile forming on his maw. "Thank you, Mia. In honor of your father, I will do the best I can to run this pack." He said to her, giving her a sympathetic nudge to the ear. He felt pity for her, she had just lost her father. It would be rude of him not to show and grief.

Aurath gave a nod of greeting to Mia. "Hello Mia, how are you doing?" He asked politely, his eyes showing no hatred or aggression.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Thu May 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Mia glanced towards the prisoners den checking to see if Kyzer had made it back safely, which he had. She smiled back to Arrow, it was only a small smile but it was still noticeable. " I know you will Arrow, promise me you won't put me on baby sitting duty though? " She said trying to not only cheer herself up, but also Arrow.

Mia was tense when Aurath wandered over, but she was genuinely surprised at his actions. Bobbing her delicate head politely in response, she replied " I'm feeling a little better, and how are you Aurath? "

She was the smallest of the three wolves and she certainly felt it. Her ear twitching nervously.

(Brain fart xD )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 29, 2015 8:33 am

Arrow chuckled heartily, shaking his head with a humorous glance at Aurath, who had cracked a smile. Turning back to Mia, he spoke. "Don't worry Mia, I won't." He replied, his dark blue eyes meeting Mia's pale green for a couple heartbeats, before they switched over to look at Kyzer.

Aurath nodded his head, giving a light shrug. "I'm doing quite alright, though I mourn for your father. He was a dear friend of mine, and I only wish for the best of this pack without him." He murmured. Aurath found himself quite impressed, that wasn't much of a lie. He just, twisted his words and sugarcoated them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Mia nodded in Aurath's direction and said " As do I.. the next few months will be crucial to the packs success." Looking over to the prisoners den Mia sighed and turned towards Arrow.. "The pup, he's too young to be in the den, he needs to be with pups his own age. He knows what he did was wrong and with the beating the sentries gave him, he won't be doing it again anytime soon. I ask that he be put with the other pups and raised as one of us.." She kept her head low, knowing it was not her place to ask this question.

(I'm so sorry for such a long delay, I forgot my password lol xD and I'm stuck on what to reply, I think we need to move the timeline a few weeks/ a month down the line when the pack is not so mournful lol)
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Aurath's shook his head, and touched his nose to Mia's ear. But before he could say anything, Arrow gave a sympathetic smile, and spoke up. "That pup is at least near his preteen years, and whatever he did wrong, I'm sure it is seen to. He is still young and naïve, so he will have a short time as a prisoner, then he will be freed." Arrow said gruffly, then glanced in Aurath's direction. Aurath said nothing, and pretended to like the idea. Aurath thought to himself quietly, eyes looking directly at Kyzer.

(It's alright. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:02 pm

Mia flicked her ear to the touch of Aurath, speaking to him was difficult enough, she didn't feel comfortable with the brute touching her too. As Arrow explained what would happen to the pup and that he would serve time for stealing which was perfectly within reason, but that he would be released in time she smiled. " Thank you, I wish we didn't need a prisoners den.."

She looked over to Kyzer and her heart skipped a beat as her eyes found him, she looked away quickly to see Aurath staring in his direction, so she moved subtly in between them, it was her job to keep the prisoners safe and keep them in line. She smirked as she glanced into his dark(?) eyes, and then trotted over to the den, but not after thanking Arrow again and excusing herself.

Mia knew that she shouldn't side against Aurath, he was bigger and stronger but she couldn't just let him think no-one would stand up to him...

TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:17 am

{OOC- Bumpity bump}
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:53 pm

(So sorry! I've been piled in drama.)

Aurath glared as Mia went to sit with the prisoners, a huff coming from the big brute. He stood next to Arrow, his thick muscles tensing. He would get his day of revenge, and when that day came, he would rule. The pack would be in best condition.

Arrow started rounding up patrols, and tended to daily duties. He turned his head to see Kyzer, a growl forming. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Arrow sneered. Kyzer stood only slightly larger than Arrow, and shook his head. "I only wish to sit with Mia's father. Aren't the prisoners allowed to mourn too? We are, technically, a part of the pack." Kyzer reasoned. Arrow's eyes softened, and he nodded. "Come." He growled. Kyzer followed to the Alpha's den, where the fallen Alpha lay. Kyzer sat next to him, and touched his nose to Rising's ear. "He chose a good wolf to take his place." He murmured to Arrow.

(That sucked..)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:52 pm

( Don't worry about it! I've been gone for so long, work and college took up all of my time! Well preparing for college.)

Mia laughed to herself as she looked towards Aurath, Mia had younger wolves to train for guard duty so her attention was elsewhere when Arrow allowed Kyzer to see Mia's father. Under Arrow's rules the pack was recovering from the loss of her father, it was obvious that her father had let the pack start to break down.

Hunting had become more efficient and the pack didn't look so hungry and the best thing was that Lotus had been allowed to teach the really young pups the history of the pack as long as Mia or another guard supervised him. There were still rules and regulations but they weren't as strict and cruel as her fathers had been.

(Fancy a little time skip? Maybe a couple of month to when Arrow or Aurath makes a move ? xD )

TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:11 pm

About three months later, a treacherous event happened. Barks and gasps of shock took ran through the camp as they saw Aurath carrying Arrow's lifeless body into camp, a sorrowful look in his silver eyes. Placing him down gently, he looked at the still body of Arrow. "I found him near the Western border. I assume rogues maybe got at him," he explained to the wolves. "And with a heavy a heart, it is appropriate that I assume the Alpha position." Aurath added, looking up at everyone. He saw Kyzer in the background, and his gaze hardened at the sight of that prisoner. "On a different end of this tragedy, it is smart that we continue with pack life, as we did after Rising died."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:08 pm

Mia ran to Arrow's lifeless body whining loudly... " No.. No Arrow.." She look to Aurath although she did not quite believe his story he seemed mournful. Yet again tragedy had struck the pack and she feared for the future of the pack, two loses in such a short period of time would have a massive impact on the morale.

She tilted her head at Aurath when he declared he was pack leader, her fur bristling. Arrow's death now seemed convenient to his rise and she looked to Kyzer worryingly. She felt a snout pushing her away from Arrow and she snarled, she may have never thought of him as a mate, but she did love him in her own way.

She look at his wounds, they were definitely wolf bites, but her gut told her Aurath was lying, although to voice that opinion would more than likely yield banishment now, or maybe even death. She glared at Aurath before being shoved again away from his body, she snarled again before moving away...

(Man, sorry about that one xD I feel like it was awful xD )

Last edited by TooLateForMercy on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:15 pm

Aurath looked at Mia, his cold eyes softening at the sight of her. "I'm.. I'm so sorry..." He murmured, looking down at Arrow's lifeless body, his creamy, bloodied pelt. Bending down, he flattened his ears and licked Arrow's torn ear. "You were a fantastic Alpha, even if it was for a short period of time." Aurath whispered, before padding away to sit by High Rock.

Kyzer looked at Mia, his dark brown eyes clouded with worry and horror at the thought of what Arrow had been put through before his final breath. "I'm so sorry, Mia.." He choked, nudging her cheek with his nose.

Lotus rose from where he lay and padded to stand next to Kyzer, shaking out his pale gray fur, blue eyes drenched with sorrow. "He as so young, and was bringing the pack to good. Arrow didn't deserve this," Lotus said wisely.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:49 am

Mia's heart softened at Aurath's show of compassion, she sighed as she watched him move towards High Rock and bowed her head respectfully. A feeling was not enough to condemn him as evil especially since there had not even been a tiny bit of aggression shown towards her or any of the other packs members. She was concerned of course, but wasn't she always?

As Kyzer nudged her cheek she pressed into it a little, through almost all the hard times both Kyzer and Lotus had been there for her and with Arrow in charge things had begun to get better but now she was scared.. " I'm sorry too, for both of you. " She bobbed her head to both Kyzer and Lotus.. " You guys were finally get to come out of this dingy den and then this happened.."

When Lotus said he didn't deserve this she sighed.. " No-one deserve a fate like that.." she lay down and rested her head on her paws.

Last edited by TooLateForMercy on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:28 pm

Aurath leaped up onto High Rock, and gave a bark for attention, towering over the other wolves. "I'm sure you are all shocked, and upset about the tragedy that has happened today, as am I.. But, while our mourns for Arrow is very appreciated, we must keep with pack life as soon as possible! To lose friends, in less than a few months, wrenches my heart and twists my gut. But to lose our pack, Wolf spirit?" He said to everyone listening. "I won't bare to let that happen. As your new Leader, I insist we keep our hops up. Spring is coming, and food will not be as scarce." Aurath added.

There were murmurs of agreement within the pack, and Kyzer listened intently. Gathering the courage to make a speech, he stepped forward. "But won't it be wise to hunt closer to camp? With Spring time comes more predators, and those rogues are bound to come back." He barked. A wolf next to him snarled. "It isn't your place to speak here, you thief!" The brute sneered. "Yeah, you aren't the Alpha, Kytey! Get lost, outlaw!" Another shouted.

Lotus shook his head, growling softly. "Enough!" He snapped, his voice not once cracking with age. "Leave the kid alone, he's only trying to help." Lotus said in a gentler voice, his blue eyes scanning the pack. "You aren't in the place to speak either, you old fleabag!" Another brute snarled.

Aurath snarled for attention. "ENOUGH!" He yowled, silver eyes glinting with irritation. "Now snapping at Kyzer, I can understand. But respect your Elders, no matter how low of rank they are!" Aurath sneered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Mia listened intently, she could not fault him. He was right, if the pack's morale got any lower there would be serious problems and very soon the pack would be no more than a few stragglers. She waited for Aurath's eye to pan over the pack and find her, and when they did she nodded. Maybe he was the Alpha the pack needed right now, and she was just to buried in grief to see it.

Mia's heart stopped when Kyzer spoke up, she stood up and moved beside him, the only form of support she could give to him right now, she didn't hold any position in the pack right now other than the daughter of a dead Alpha. When Kyzer mentioned hunting closer to home would be safer, she had to agree with him, safety was the packs to most priority.

However when the other males in the pack started sneering and calling him Kytey, Mia snarled and snapped at the male, " At least he's contributing, what idea's have you had ? " The male looked a little taken back as he tried to come up with a retort but came up empty. When Lotus raised his voice, she felt the air of authority, no the air of wisdom in his voice.

The wolf who aimed a jab at Lotus received a deadly glare and vicious snarl from Mia. She had no problems showing her disapproval, however she was snapped out of it when Aurath bellowed " Enough! " She was shocked when he showed his distaste of the insults towards Lotus. For that he had gained a little more of her respect.

She sat back down, still beside Kyzer and waited for his speech to either end or for him to continue to speak.

Last edited by TooLateForMercy on Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:28 pm

Aurath turned to look at Kyzer and nodded his head. "Continue," he ordered, beckoning his tail. Kyzer sighed and trotted to stand in front of everyone, turning to look at the pack. "I thought it would be smarter to hunt closer to camp instead of along the borders. Rogues can't be stupid enough to travel into the territory without being attacked," he explained. Aurath nodded. "And, if it is needed to hunt near borders, we should hunt in groups, and during daylight." Kyzer added.

Wolves started to murmur in agreement, and glanced Aurath's way. The newly made Alpha smirked. "I like your way of thinking, Kyzer. We will take your advice."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Tue Sep 01, 2015 1:40 pm

Mia went to follow him but her path was blocked by a large brute who looked over his shoulder to her mockingly, there was a chance she could get up there but in trying to reach him she would undermine him. She slunk back to Lotus's side and plonked herself on the floor. She listened to Kyzer's advice and smiled, he was right and everyone knew it, Oh how that must have stung some of the males! It was actually quite amusing to see how uncomfortable some of them were.

She licked her paw and turned to Lotus.. " Thank you, for defending him again. I didn't expect people to still turn on you like that though." She licked his snout in thanks, much to the dislike of many of the wolves around them.

As the talk carried on it moved into matters in which the whole pack was no longer needed in. Mia had returned to the Prisoners den and lay there watching them, she looked over to the side of the clearing in which the females usually were located and saw the all grouped together grooming, playing and chatting. She never liked all that stuff, she was happier either on her own or sparring. It's what made her feel like an outsider most of the time, the males were dismissive of her because she was female and the females didn't really like her much either because she never really hung around with them..

The talks were long and by the time they were finished most of the pack had fallen to sleep and only the scouts and a few others were awake, Mia herself was asleep just around the corner from the Prisoners den.
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:26 pm

Lotus turned his sky blue gaze to Mia, a warm, wise smile forming on his maw. "You can't blame them, really. The wolves will be a bit hasty about being shown up by a Prisoner, one younger than most." He told her, then watched as Aurath padded over, Kyzer close behind. "I've decided to move you both up to the Warrior rank. Don't take this lightly, I expect much from you both." Aurath growled before stalking away.

Many wolves of all ages and sizes glared at the former prisoners, mostly at Kyzer. "We don't need thieves and traitors in our pack!" One brute sneered.

Later that night, Kyzer snuck out of the den and sat next to Mia, nudging her gently. "Hey sleepy head, wake up. I'm bored!" He exclaimed quietly, smirking.

(SSS. And time skip to about half a year later? I have a plan. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:00 am

Mia's eyes blurred as she opened them, her voice cracking slightly "Just 5 more minutes, please!" She whined before her eyes came into focus and she saw Kyzer sitting there, her tail happily wagging.

"Bored huh? I thought your name was Kyzer?" She tilted her dainty head, pretending to be confused, but she had a massive smile on her face.

(That was awful! Yeah a time skip I think is good to keep the story moving lol and I can't wait to see this idea Very Happy )
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by TooLateForMercy Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Bump Very Happy
TooLateForMercy
TooLateForMercy
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Kyzer rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "Very funny." He mumbled, smirking happily. He sat down next to Mia, yawning tiredly. "So Aurath is doing well as an Alpha, don't you think? Kinda moody, but he's kept us pretty well fed with more frequent hunting patrols."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next