Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker) Empty Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Jade
I trotted through the streets looking for some easy meal for the day and get back to the house that I lived in. I was a humans pet but I would sneak out to explore but I always came back every night and my humans let me out now. I felt the crisp wet grass as I walked out of a clearing of tall grass and looked both ways to cross the street as I soon came to the food joint that I loved the most: Burgers. I sniffed around and barked and soon the humans opened the door and gave my head a scratch and gave me four burgers and I wolfed them down and licked my chops as I sat there cleaning off my muzzle. I sighed when I smelt my heat scent and hurried home before some dog that was a street dog found me in heat.

Back to top Go down

Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker) Empty Re: Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker)

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:09 pm

(Ill make his bio a bit later)

Nero
Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker) Black-South-African-Boerboel

To some people I was a stray but the the owners of the scrapyard I was a stray that needed to be kept around. I was doing my normal routine of walking the perimeter of the scrapyard and the acre or two of land around it as i marked the territory as mine, i really didnt have to worry about a lot of other strays crossing through because most of them were terrified of me because of how i looked. As i was walking around i caught sight of a smaller dog most likely female walking through the area and also caught the scent of her heat, i watched her for a bit before heading her way.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker) Empty Re: Love Is A Tricky Thing, (Mature, shadowwalker)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:23 pm

My black and brown coat gleamed in the sun as I sniffed around before laying down at a park. My body looked like a doberman but I was a rottweiler but I made up my smaller size with cunning aggressiveness. I laid my head down on my brown tipped paws while I watched kids running and playing, this neighborhood knew me so they weren't scared of me but I soon heard movement coming my way so I sat up and looked around and saw a black dog and so I got up and looked at him with my head lowered as I watched him closely, "Leave." I said backing up a little bit as I looked for a way out

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:48 pm

(If youre wanting to know what he is, he's a Boerboel-South African Mastiff)

As I approached the rottweiler I kept my head lowered, but when she suddenly got up I lifted my head a bit and stared at her for a bit "Leave? Is that how you introduce yourself to others?" I watched her a bit closer as she began to back up a little bit "How about this? I'm Admiral, you are?"

(sorry if its a bit short my mind isnt wanting to work tonight,)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:29 pm

I looked at him and put my stubbed tail down over my entrance, "Jade, what is it you want?" I asked as I kept him in my sights. I wouldn't let him at my rump, I pressed my rump against a wooden beam that held up some park toys. I soon panted since I had moved into the sun light and it was hot on my black coat. I wanted to mate but this was a street dog and they were aggressive towards others so I would not mate with him, I soon jogged away from him, not trusting him to not make a move towards me. I'd look over my shoulder at him so to make sure he wasn't following me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:34 am

(sorry I didn't reply)

I lowered my head a bit as she backed up against a wooden beam "It's nice to meet you Jade. I haven't seen you around here before, that's all" Yes I was a stray or street dog or whatever people call me but I wasn't always like that, I was one of those purebreds that got left behind. I watched as she quickly turned and started to jog away, I waited until she was a few feet away from me before deciding to follow her. As I caught up to her I cut her off and stood in front of her "You know it's really not nice to just walk away when someone is trying to talk."
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:07 am

(I guess it happens)

"Leave me alone." I said lifting my lips off my teeth and lowering my head as I growled, the fur on my back stood up in aggression. I would not let him force me, I walked side ways around him before walking backwards until I got to the entrance to the alley I was in before turning and bolting. I ran down the side walk and quickly got home and barked loudly until my humans opened the door and I bolted into the house, I was panting loudly as I trotted to my bed and laid down. I kept watch of my humans and kept my eyes on the doors of the house as I didn't trust him to not do something to get me and force me against my will. I didn't want puppies with a stray.
http://www.wcrotts.com/rottweiler-%20stablemates-cora-vd-tal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:32 pm

(Do you want him to force her or how do you want that to play out?)

Out of instinct of hearing her growl and act aggressive towards me i gave a deep growl myself. I know she was in heat, but i wasn't going to breed her immediately like some dogs do, i didn't consider myself a forcer. I watched her bolt down the ally way and gave a loud huff before following her scent to a house, i wouldn't go back to the scrapyard unless i needed to eat or something. As i sniffed around to make sure this was her home i marked around the area before making myself of bed underneath the porch.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:11 pm

(Force her)

I lifted my head up and looked out of the houses entrance, I didn't want him here. I stood up and looked outside as I walked out of the house and down the steps, heading to the park to get something to drink. I got there as short time later and lapped up the water but kept watch out for male dogs. I shook my body and headed back home at a walk, taking my time so I didn't have to deal with him for a while just yet. I saw some male dogs chasing female dogs and I went into a trot hoping they didn't chase me

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 4:41 pm

I watched her leave while I was under the porch before crawling out and following her. I watched her from a pretty good distance while she drank some water at the park and started to head back home again, when she did i was as she picked up her pace because of the other males dogs around. I caught up to her as she neared the allyway back to her house again. i gave a soft growl and came up to her before sniffing her to see if she would stop.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:11 pm

I turned around fast and snarled. I lowered my head and lifted my lips off of my teeth and the hair along my back stood up in aggression. "Go away." I said as I was cranky and just wanted to be left alone right now. I was in heat and I had a very short fuse, I backed up still keeping my eyes on him as I didn't trust him at all to not try something. I soon turned fast and ran up into my house and laid down on my bed so he had no oppertunity to mount me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 5:21 pm

When she had turned around and snarled and growled lowly "It's either I get you or those mutts get a hold of you." I watched as she backed and kept her eyes on me the whole time, when she turned and darted off again and chased after her, but stopped as we reached her house. I watched from the front yard and she ran inside as I growled to myself before making my way to her porch and laying down as i watched the door.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:28 pm

I got up and looked at him once I was at the front door, I knew how violent those other males were with female's and hoped that he would at least be some what gentle. "Fine but if you show any aggression I will bite you." I said as I lifted my tail and waited for him to mount. I couldn't deny that I wasn't horny when I was and maybe he act's all tough but gentle with mating. I didn't know and I was going to find out, I sniffed him between his legs and then lifted my head to look out onto the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 5:43 pm

I stood up as she came outside onto the porch "I'm not like those mutts and street dogs." I watched her for a moment, before sniffing her again as she moved her tail out of the way. I watched her for a moment before lifting my front half up and hooking my legs around her while pulling her back towards me as i started to gently trust into her.

(sorry it's a bit short, i use the auto reply and sometimes it looks longer that what it actually is)
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 5:58 pm

I dug my claws into the floor and stood as still as I could as I looked back at him and then at the ground as I pushed my hips back into his hips, asking for more of his length. I moaned softly as i closed my eyes in bliss, this was my first time ever having sex with a guy so I didn't quite know what to do really so I hoped he was enjoying himself at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 9:48 pm

(Sorry if it's not really descriptive.)

I picked up my thrusting speed when I felt her push back against me and gave a low non-aggressive growl towards her. While i was thrusting into i kept looking to her house, hoping that her owners wouldn't come out here and try to interrupt.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 9:52 pm

I looked back at him and licked his shoulder as that was the only thing I could lick. I perked up when I heard foot steps coming towards the door, "Hurry, their coming." I said whining softly. I didn't want them to interupt us while we mated. I wanted puppies and if I fell in love with him I'd even run away from home to be with him but it was too early to tell if I was and heck he could just mate with me and leave and I'd never hear from him again even with puppies.

(Do you want them to fall in love?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 10:10 pm

(If you want they can.)

I gave another very low growl when i heard the footsteps headed for the door. I licked behind her ears when i heard whine softly because her owners were headed our way. I kept my pace at thrusting before finishing and dismounting her, I looked from her to the door before backing up a bit and watching for her owners. I wanted to see her and the puppies if she did get pregnant, i only had one litter before and was never able to see the mother or the puppies.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 10:15 pm

(I would like them to fall in love)

I licked his face before trotting into the house but looked at him from behind the glass door and I whined softly. I heard my food and trotted towards it as I was starving since I haven't eaten a lot today, I laid down on my bed and whined. My owner's would give me a look and asked me if I wasn't feeling good but I went to sleep sad. In the morning I was wagging my tail and barking for my owners to let me out they did but made me stay behind the fence because I was in heat and they didn't want me to have puppies but what they didn't know was that I had already mated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 10:44 pm

(ok and is she pregnant?)

I let my stub of a tail wag a bit when she licked my face before going into the house. When I left I didn't go to far, I stayed around the area mostly in the alleyway just a few minutes from her house. The next day while I was walking around near her house I saw her inside her yard and walked over to her "Are they not letting you out now?" I looked to the front door and gave a very soft whine.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 10:48 pm

(Yes)

I smiled, "I know how to get out, just a sec." I said. I went into the back yard and squeezed out under the fence that had gotten loose when one of my owner's ran into it. I trotted towards him with my tail wagging, I licked his face and put a paw on his back and stood on my hind legs to see if anyone saw me sneak out. "Come on." I said softly as I trotted down the street and towards the park and laid down on my back with my paws up in the air and looked at the pretty sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 11:00 pm

I watched as she went around back and squeezed under the fence ans wagged my stub that i had and followed her to the park, once we got there I laid down and watched as she rolled on her back and stared at the sky. "You know i'm not some mutt of a street dog, i used to have a home, but they left me because they couldn't afford to take care of me." I looked at her and crawled on my belly a bit closer and licked her face.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 11:07 pm

I licked his face back, "I don't mind, your very sweet and nice." I said laying on my side and looked at him as I playfully nipped his front legs as my tail wagged. I got up and playfully bit his neck very lightly in a playful manner not meanly. I gave him a gentle shove with my nose before laying on him as I laid my head on his before getting off him quickly when I saw the Animal Control. I pushed him hard and I took off running at a sprint as I barked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow-Walker Wed May 06, 2015 11:25 pm

I gave a playful growl and nipped her back when she bit my neck. I wagged my stubbed tail before standing up and putting my on her face when she shoved me with her nose. I gave a playful bite to cheek when she laid her head on mine, I watched as she shot up from where she was and took off sprinting. I stood up and growled loudly as i caught sight of the animal control and chased after her.
Shadow-Walker
Shadow-Walker
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 11:30 pm

I looked at him as I ran. If I was caught I'd be returned to my owner's but if he was caught he'd be going to the pound. I nipped his shoulder and turned a different way and scaled some fences that were at least four feet, easy. We ended up at my house and when he caught up I pushed him in the butt into the garage and panted when I followed him. I lapped up water that collected in a tub and laid down tired from that. I laid my head on his back and sneezed and licked his muzzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next