Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!]

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 10:58 am

"I feel hot is what I feel and your not making it any cooler." I said laying my head down and soon felt pleasure wash over my nerve endings and I pushed more back into him and moaned when he hit my sweet spot. I lifted my rump slightly into the air to recieve him more as I continued to moan, "I like this play.." I said moaning softly as I reached back my head and licked his face. My heat intensified as it neared it's end so I became more horny and pushed more into his hips asking for more as it didn't hurt when he thrust inside me

Back to top Go down

Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Devious Mind [M] [Open to all! FEMALE WANTED!]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 05, 2015 5:09 pm

Devio smiled and started thrusting harder, pulling her back against him, pleasure coursing through his body. "That is why it's called Heat, my dear." He told her smoothly, thrusting deeper and faster.

(SSS. I just got home.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2015 5:18 pm

(Glad your back)

"Don't go to roughly." I said hoping he wouldn't. My inner wall's clamped down on him as I was nearing the end, trying to get him to release inside me as I needed a break from him. I was panting hard as his fur was making me too warm and I was getting irritated because of how hot he was making me. "Your to hot." I said whining as I laid my muzzle on the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 08, 2015 8:42 am

Devio smirked and thrust one more time, his seed exploding inside of the small female. "Don't worry, I'm getting off now. But whatever you do, stay as still as possible." He growled, dismounting her. They were tied, and he knew it was probably painful for the fae, but there wasn't much he could do. "Now, I hope you like puppies," he muttered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 3:36 pm

I looked at him confused but soon realized what he was talking about. I was doomed! I just laid there and sighed deeply as I looked at the tree's and thought about things, I was too young to have puppies, I could die or the puppies could. Maybe I won't be a good mother and they die. So many bad situations flew through my mind. But one bad situation remained in my head, what if I don't find enough food to support them. When he was done unknoting I got up and shook out my coat that was all dirty from him, I looked back at him and trotted away into the dark forest as I went in search of food as I was starving. I soon caught a few rabbit's but that was all as I just wasn't fast enough or big enough to take down a deer.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 12, 2015 8:40 am

Devio turned around to watch the female walk away, suddenly feeling bad. His orange eyes drifted, and he padded after her silently. Watching her hunt, he was not very impressed. Then again, she had just been mated with and must be hurting. Devio padded over and licked her ear gently, sitting down next to the lithe fae. "You know, I'm not gonna let you raise the pups alone. I did force you into this, so I should at least take part in the parenting." He told her, giving a little smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:47 am

I burst out laughing and laid on my side as I laughed hard until my chest and stomach hurt. "You really are funny." I said getting up and trotting away from him as I didn't believe a word that came out of his mouth. If he followed me, he'd regret it badly. I shook out my coat and slinked my way into my den but only small wolves could get in not big ones, no matter how much they tried. I curled up into a tight ball and laid my head down by my side and put my tail over my face to keep it warm as I soon fell asleep very tired.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 12, 2015 12:02 pm

Devio frowned, lowering his ears a bit. He would never joke about that, ever.. Shrugging his broad shoulders, he trotted away to find food for the female. He followed the scent of a deer, crouching low to the ground as his orbs glowed threateningly. Launching himself forward, he clamped his jaws on the doe's throat, ending it's life. He felt proud dragging it to the female's den, laying it out for her to eat later. He only took a leg to eat by the stream.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 12:09 pm

I slept until a beam of sun got me in the face. I stood up and shook my small body before stretching my legs and neck before sitting down and started to groom my dirty fur. I got to my feet and walked out of the den and found a deer waiting there for me, I sniffed it and found his scent all over it, I turned my head away from it and trotted away and heading for my hunting grounds. I saw a juvinile doe and I lowered myself to the ground and pounced, I locked my jaws around it's neck and eventually killed it. I ate it right there as it's herd watched, I soon finished before walking away and got a drink of water before finding a clearing I frequented often and laid on my side to catch the suns rays to warm my darkĀ  gray coat

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 14, 2015 9:16 am

Devio's glowing electric orange eyes shifted over to watch the female, his dark brown tail swishing as he watched her take down a different deer. He scoffed softly, rolling his eyes at how rejecting she was of the doe he caught for her, and stood up on his strong legs, trotting over to where she lay under the sunlight. Trying to be somewhat of a gentleman, he nudged her shoulder gently, and dipped his head before taking a couple steps away. "Is there anything you need?" Devio asked, not making eye contact. "I did this to you, I should at least help."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 15, 2015 11:07 am

I didn't even open my eyes, "No I do not need anything. I just want to be left alone." I said opening my stormy blue eyes and got to my feet before trotting away towards my den since that was the only place he couldn't go and bother me. I trotted fast until I dashed into my den and laid down growling slightly as I couldn't even enjoy the sun since he was here bothering me and wouldn't leave. I closed my eyes as I laid on my side and gave a deep sigh. I sat up and licked at my parts before settling down again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2