Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime) - Page 3 Empty Re: Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

Post by Death Rules Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:12 pm

I nodded, "Yes, you are." I said running the bridge of my nose up and down the side of his neck as I started to get more comfortable. I had my legs dangling over the arm rest while the rest of me was mostly resting on his chest, I shifted so my butt was more on his thigh than between them where it was more comfortable. I looked where I bit him and smiled, I soon flicked my tongue out and licked the intents that my teeth made on his slightly pale skin. "I thought vampires are supposed to be boney." I said looking up at the side of his face as I put the bridge under the side of his jaw on the left side of him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime) - Page 3 Empty Re: Non-Stop (Rated R, jlthompsonvamp. Anime)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:25 am

Kaneki

I smiled and continued working. I paused at her question and chuckled slightly. "Not all of us are. Some of us are rather comfy, as you found out." I replied, smiling down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:54 pm

"Hmmm." I said as I thought of it. I ran my finger tips down the parts of his chest that were visible. I kissed him on the lips as I straddled him so I could distract him from working for a little bit. I soon kissed his neck as I let my teeth run down his neck as I started to undo his pants and easily got them undone as I smiled against his warm skin as I reached into his pants and took a hold of his cock and gave it a gentle squeeze before shifting on top of him and let his cock run over my wet folds to see if I could give him an erection.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3