Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not An Alpha [OPEN]

Go down

Not An Alpha [OPEN] Empty Not An Alpha [OPEN]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Not An Alpha [OPEN] 396887
Credit

N e x u s

N a m e
Nexus

N i c k n a m e
Nex or Nexi

A g e
He is 3 years old.

G e n d e r
Male.

S p e c i e s
Wolf

B r e e d
European Timber Wolf x Gray Wolf

Not An Alpha [OPEN] Tumblr_n1dssroHHT1shrn7zo1_1280
Credit

P e r s o n a l i t y
Nexus is very carefree, fun-loving, and charming. He doesn't have much concern in his duties within the pack, and would much rather screw off with his friends, or just go cause trouble somewhere. While he does try to make himself useful to the pack, Nexus can never seem to live up to his older brother, Ashton, who is the heir to their father's rank. Being the Alpha's son, Nexus is considered a nuisance because of how little he cares about Alpha duties, despite not being the heir. Nexus is playful, flirtatious, and down right a trouble maker, throwing himself into the river, or playing in leaf piles like a pup. He's quite a joker, and can easily put a smile on other's faces. Of course, not his father. Nexus's father pays little attention to Nexus unless he's being negative, and constantly praising Ashton. Nexus is envious of this, as his mother is dead, and Ashton is no longer around to play with him like they did as pups.

Not An Alpha [OPEN] Timber_wolf___timberwolf_4_by_bluesgrass-d5thygh
Credit

F u r C o l o r
A mixture of brown, black, gray, cream, and white.

E y e C o l o r
Rusty amber, swirled with a honey-like color.

H e i g h t
5'5" feet tall

W e i g h t
218lbs

Not An Alpha [OPEN] Yakima_by_khevyel-d572kkj
Credit

P a r e n t s
Shadow[Father] Alive
Nueva[Mother] Deceased

S i b l i n g s
Ashton[Older Brother]

Not An Alpha [OPEN] Tumblr_mzpvb2stMX1rwcfrqo1_500
Credit

S t r e n g t h s
Very funny
Can easily make others smile
Quite a good fighter
Fast for his size
Charming
Always willing to cheer others up
Sarcasm

W e a k n e s s e s
A nuisance
Envy of his brother
His past
Cares so much about others, he doesn't take care of himself
Gets himself into trouble
Cockiness

Not An Alpha [OPEN] Large
Credit

H i s t o r y
Nexus, was actually an accident. He had not been planned to be born, so others questioned if Shadow was the real father. He was, of course. Nueva wasn't like that. Nexus grew up happy, often playing with his brother, up until he was about 7 months old. That's when his mother died. It made a huge impact on Nexus and he laid depressed for so long, other wolves checked on him every couple hours. He was then put into training, learning fast and messing around with other faes. Nexus had hoped as a youngster that he would be made an Alpha, and was truly jealous when Ashton was made his father's heir instead. Though, he didn't show it. At two years old, now a teenager, and a Warrior, he met a gorgeous female. Her name was Andrea. The two grew close as friends, then soon became mates. Everyone loved them together. They had mated, and before the pups could be born, Andrea died of blood loss, taking the puppies with her. Nexus could feel his heart being torn to pieces, and distanced himself from the pack for weeks. Now he's flirtatious, though a female never catches his eye like Andrea did.

F e a r s
Bees
Losing the ones he loves.

L i k e s
Flirting
Running around
Swimming
Causing trouble
Birds
Leaf piles

D i s l i k e s
His father