Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:30 pm

(It does. ;-Wink

Durnal watched as other wolves made their way to different dens, the Queens to the Nursery, Lilly to hers, Warriors and Guards to their den, and many others all curling up for a good sleep. He smiled at the sight of them all, until his eyes rested upon Raven, sitting alone outside. Durnal shook his head, and watched as Blaze padded over to comfort him. Blaze sat next to Raven and smiled at the pup. "Go on kiddo, you need your sleep." He teased, nudging the black pup. Raven huffed in response, and padded into the den to curl up next to his foster mother. Blaze sighed. "Poor kid," he murmured, then made his way back to Durnal and Nova. Durnal smiled, then padded into the den with his brother and Nova, laying down in the soft, moss bedding. Blaze lay on one side of Durnal, then looked over at Edon, his brown eyes softening. He shifted over to lick the pup's forehead softly, smiling at the red ball of fur warmly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Odd Trait Of Alpha [R] [redhead14]

Post by redhead14 Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:18 pm

As Nova slowly followed the brothers to their den, she watched around her as the other wolves of their pack went to their sleeping quarters. Her icy blue orbs landing on the black cub form earlier, Raven. Nova glance over as Blazed went up to the pup, she wondered what his stored was. As the three of the wolves reached their den, Nova gently set Edon down onto the mossy bedding. Edon let out a tired yawn as he searched for his mothers warms. Nova laid down near Durnal smiling as she watched Blaze and Edon interact. The red pup twitched in his sleep as he was licked pushing himself closer to his mother. Nova though tired always had a habit of not falling asleep until she knew her pup was completely asleep. She was looking out of the mouth of the den thinking about the pup called raven.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:35 am

(So sorry for the long absence, red! School has been a kick to the gut and family drama hasn't changed.)

Bright and early in the morning, Durnal's emerald orbs fluttered open as the rising sun slowly drew higher into the sky. Everyone was still asleep. Slowly and quietly, he rose to his feet and moved out of the den, trotting out of camp. Durnal made his way down to the river, where the waterfall rushed proudly into the water below. He slipped into the water until it was up to his chest, and cleansed his pelt of dirt and any twigs. Durnal stepped back out and waited for his pelt to dry, before shaking it out. to rid of any excess water. His pelt now shined with his youth, ears twitching. The four year old Alpha slowly made his way back to camp, where Blaze sat outside of the den, guarding camp.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:59 am

(apology accepted lol! i understand the craziness of school and family drama...its never fun.)

Nova softly drifted to sleep that night, her mind still concerned about the pup called Raven. As the early morning rays of light streamed into the mouth of the den, Nova's icy blue eyes slowly began to open after being kissed by mornings first time. She looked around her, first search for Edon who was still curled up in a ball sleeping by her side also noticing Durnal was no longer there. Nova gave her pup a gentle morning kiss before standing quietly as to not wake the others. The fea walked to the entrance of the den before stretching her limbs.The morning air was crisp as Nova inhaled, it had been a while since she could wake up and not worry about the life of her pup. since Edon was getting older, Nova stop began to stop producing as much milk, but she was not one to have a saggy body. With a smile on her face the dark chocolate female took off for a morning run staying in Durnal's territory before coming to a point in the river where she could drink and bathe. The water cooled her frame as she submerge herself in it. the five year old was enjoying herself until she heard the tiny howl of her cub calling her for breakfast. With a laugh Nova trotted out of the river, shook sending water droplets everywhere before trotting back to the den. She was met by Blaze, Durnal and a hungry Edon who had begun to nibble on Blaze's front leg before yipping happily as he saw his mother trotting over towards him. " Edon, Blaze is not food" she teased as she stood allowing her pup to nurse.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:02 pm

Blaze tried to stay as still as possible as the little red ball of fur nibbled his leg, his breath hitching. The white Beta was very ticklish. When Nova returned, he let out a sigh of relief, glad he wouldn't have to embarrass himself in front of everyone. Durnal looked down at Edon, his emerald eyes softening at the sight of the little pup suckling. He gently nuzzled the puppy, giving him a gentle lick behind the ears. The black brute lifted his head to look around, eyes scanning the camp and the many wolves emerging from their dens. As some passed by, they exchanged respectful greetings with their Alpha, which Durnal gladly returned.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:28 pm

Nova watched Blaze's face as she walked up to the three males. She could not help but laugh softly as she saw his reaction to Edon nibbling on his leg. Edon was too busy suckling to notice Durnal watching him. As the alpha nuzzled the red pup a small growl came out of his maw around his mothers teet. Nova nudge her child to be nice, his growl was not meant as anything but Edon was a very piggy pup when it came time to eat.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:41 am

Durnal smiled and shook his head. "He's a cute kid," he murmured, laying down to watch the young puppy suckle. The Alpha has longed to have a mate and pups of his own, but not one fae has really caught his eye like Ash did. He remembered the charcoal gray female, and her gorgeous lavender eyes. The fae was absolutely stunning, and Durnal couldn't help but feel a wave of sorrow at the thought of her. Shaking the thoughts out of his head, and turned to Blaze. "Blaze, care to lead a patrol around the Western border?" He asked, meeting the eyes of his younger brother. Blaze smirked. "When am I not willing to go about scarin' off the cougars?" He laughed. Durnal shook his head. "If anything is a threat to us, report it back to me."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:49 pm

The dark chocolate female smiled over at the Alpha as she went back to watching her cub nurse giving him a warning growl every now and again when Edon started to tug too hard at the nipple. Nova love her small red pup with all the love that her heart could hold, but she truly wished that he had a different father one that was actually in the picture. She looked from her pup to the two brothers exchanging words "Be safe" she said warmly before turning to Durnal "You are not going with him?" she questioned, her attention being taken as she felt Edon release the tit he was suckling and head over to the other pups to play.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:30 am

Durnal shook his head, chuckling softly. "Blaze, I am almost completely sure, will make a wise choice in who he brings with him. And he needs to get out a little more, without me beside him." He laughed soft-heartedly, watching Blaze pick out a few members to go on patrol. Those wolves were Siberius, Trinity, and Zeus. Durnal turned his attention back to the small pup, watching him scamper over to where the pups had barely woken up. Bluejay, Raven, and Maya all sat together. Well, more like Raven sat in the background, bigger and more broad than the rest of the pups. He eyed Edon with his purple gaze, staying as silent as ever. Bluejay, on the other hand, greeted Edon cheerfully. "Aye, Edon! How was your sleep?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:36 am

Nova watched the white male trot off rounding up a patrol party, her icy blue orbs following his movements all the while listening to Durnal speak. The female watched the wolves take off into the woods a smile tugged at the corners of her lips before she turned her attention back to the alpha with the a side glance at her pup every so often to make sure he was not getting into trouble. "You're probably right, with all His energy its good for Blaze to get out" she said with a laugh before looking over to the pups watching them greet each other. " what it the story behind Raven if you do not mind me ask" Nova said softly looking from her pup to the purple eyed pup. Edon's whole back side wiggle as he reached the other pups " Hey Bluejay! I slept real good you?" he asked as he playfully tugged at the pups ear.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Durnal smiled cheerfully. "Blaze sure needs to burn off his energy. He never seems to run out of it," the male laughed, though the smile he wore quickly descended to a dark, but calm frown. "Well.. The kid is only about three months old, but he's been through much. His father is a forcer, Devio. I'm sure you've heard of him. DEvio tried to kill Raven and his mother. So in order to keep Raven safe, his mother must've ran into territory when he was about 3 weeks old, and dropped him somewhere safe. Me and Blaze found him, nearly frozen to death from the cold. We tried to find his mother, but with no hope or trace, we were given no choice but to bring him here. A female was kind enough to take him in." Durnal explained. Bluejay's smirk grew. "I slept like a bunny! It's quite comfy in there."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:16 pm

Nova turned her full attention back to Durnal laying beside her, she smile at his words picturing the white male in her head with his fun loving personality. she felt the warmth in his voice change greatly as he started to tell her about the pups past. The chocolate female looked over at Raven then to her own child who was paying happily with the pup called bluejay. " yes, my old pack had many run ins with him" she said softly remember the nasty brute. Edon laughed at Bluejay's words "Like a bunny! thats new" he said before looking past Bluejay at Rave. Eden's red grey tipped tail start to wag as he walked up to the older pup "Morning Raven" Edon said in a happy puppy voice as he batted at Ravens larger paw.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Durnal shook his head. "I've had a few encounters with the brute himself. Nasty male," he stated, flicking his tail, dismissive of the topic. Raven's purple eyes sharpened as Edon approached him, staying stiff and silent as ever, giving off a cold aura. When the pup batted at his larger paws, Raven huffed. "Morning Edon. You're in a good mood," he muttered, pulling his paws back to avoid Edon's smaller ones. Raven met his blue-green eyes, looking down at the pup who was nearly a head shorter than himself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:09 pm

Nova noticed the flick of Durnal's tail, she too did not like to bring up that brute let alone her past that involved him. Either Edon was not smart enough yet to pick up on Ravens aura or he simply did not care if others thought the older pup was scary, Edon wanted to be friends. The small red pup turned his head side ways as Raven pulled his paws away before Edon's small red ones could touch him. Edon sat down in front of Raven " well yeah cause i get to see my friends" he said happily before launching a surprise attack on Raven by nibbling on his forearm like he had down to Blaze. His mother watched the pups interact with one another hoping Edon would not get himself into trouble.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:30 am

Raven's eyes widened as the little red pup started nibbling on his foreleg, and as soon as they widened, they narrowed into sharp, irritated slits. With a little snarl, Raven flicked his leg forward, throwing Edon off. "Stop that you little furball!" He snapped, lashing his tail angrily and standing on all fours, shoulders bunched together. Durnal gasped and shot forward like a bullet. It would surprise anyone with how fast the mighty Alpha was. He grabbed Edon and pulled him out of the way before Raven could get any more aggressive. "Edon, go to your mother. I'll be speaking with him," Durnal murmured, nudging the pup in the direction towards his mother. Then, he turned to Raven. "What was that all about?" He asked. Raven huffed, rolling his eyes. "Nothing would've happened if the little pup took a hint." He sneered. Durnal shook his head and met Raven's eyes. "Be patient with him, Raven. He's still a pup, and he and his mother are going through a rough time." He explained, trying to reason with the black puppy. Raven stood up and growled, eyes burning with jealousy. "At least Edon has a mother! Mine is dead, and I bet my father hasn't thought about me once!" Raven snarled, ears laced back.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:24 am

Edon was taken a back as the older pup knocked him back landing him on his rump. the red pup looked a bit confused not understanding what was going on, but before he could react the alpha, Durnal came charging forward grabbing him by the scruff of his neck. Nova heard Raven snap but was not as fast as the black male was to react. The chocolate female had run over with Durnal, but stayed back a little bit knowing it was not her place to correct a pup in the pack yet. Edon whimpered as he retreated over to his mother whom nuzzled him. Nova's Chocolate ears point forward as she heard the growl come from Raven. Her heart hurt for him, but when she looked down at Edon cowering behind her from legs she couldn't help thinking of their own rough past. Nova took a breath before stepping forward soon standing in front of the purple eyed pup. At first her features were cold but then her icy blue orbs soften as she continued to look at Raven. " Would you like to come sit with me by the the river for a little bit?" Nova asked the pup knowing Edon would be safe with Durnal.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:48 pm

Raven's eyes widened at Nova's offer, and he opened his mouth to object. Though he was completely cut off by Durnal giving him a stern look, and he sighed. "Sure, I guess so." He replied, looking up at the chocolate furred female.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:41 pm

Nova smiled softly at the pup when he said he would join her even though it was a forced thing. As she turned to started heading toward the river, Nova gave Durnal's shoulder a playful nip "watch Edon for me" she said before waiting for Raven to catch up with her. Edon stood behind Durnal's front leg hiding a bit from Raven as the pup passed. Once they reached the rivers edge, Nova sat watching the moving water before turning her chocolate head to look over the black pup " Did you know Edon came from a situation close to your own Raven?" She asked before she continued " When Edon was born his father did not approve of his small size disowning him on the spot. No child of mine could ever be that small were his last words before he tried to take my son's life. Edon and I have been on the run most of his young life and if it was for Blaze and Durnal showing up in the nick of time, Edon would have been just like you" Nova said as she smiled down at the pup beside her. "I know Edon does not have very good social manners yet, but maybe you would not mind being friends with him?"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:21 pm

Durnal pulled Edon aside, and calmly met the puppy's blue-green eyes with his own emerald, a gentle but serious smile forming. "I know you want to play with Raven too, Edon. But he's not much of an extrovert, and he's gone through a hard time. Give him some space to open up," he told the pup. Durnal loved Raven just as much as every other pup, but he really sympathized him as well. The poor kid had gone through enough.

Raven huffed, not looing at Nova as she spoke with wise words, curling his tail over his front paws. "At least Edon has a mother. Mine is dead, and I can guarantee you my father is out and about making more pups with other females just to abandon them after." He snapped, purple eyes hardening as he looked at his reflection in the water. Raven sneered. "That's the thing. I'm not social. The only wolf I really enjoy being around is.." Raven looked at his paws, frowning. "Is Blaze. He understands me."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:47 pm

Edon moved as Durnal instructed his body, but his blue green eyes rested on his mothers chocolate figure walking away with the black pup, Raven. He slowly looked up into his alphas emerald orbs feeling eyes on him. The red pup was a bit sad he could not play with Raven but answered the black male "Yes, Durnal".

Nova listened as the young black pup talked to her, allowing her to hear for him about his past. Her heart ached for Raven seeing all the hatred he had built up inside him. The chocolate female allowed the male pup to vent his feelings and frustration to her as they sat there by the river. She made no reaction as Raven said the only one who understood him was Blaze, but her mind went a bit crazy before she regained her thoughts. Nova wanted to reach Raven with her heart, but did not want to push him away. " Let me tell you a story of a young wolf about your age. She came from an old pack called the crescent moon. She lived her life to her own accord, but as she got older it was her responsibility to help protect her pack, but she was selfish and did not want to follow her alphas commands. she grew to hate her alphas thinking that no one cared for her or loved...in the end her personal wants and bitter heart caused the ending of the crescent moon pack." she was silent for a little bit before pressing her front paw closest to Raven in the river bank close to Ravens own front paws. As she lifted her paw, a paw print with a crescent moon scar was left in the sand. Nova looked at her own reflection in the river "Anger, bitterness, and heart ache have always seem to follow the pup into her adult life, but it was from those feelings she was able to see when others truly loved and cared for her. She grew up to have a pup of her own forgetting her bitter memories to pave a path for happier ones not just for herself but her pup as well". Nova's icy blue orbs looking into Raven's purples ones in the river "it was from her horrible past that she became strong. your past does not define you nor who left you, but remember the ones that would stand with you till the end are your true family little" she ended with a smile before giving the pup a calming nuzzle behind his ear.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:20 pm

Raven listened to her story, though he wasn't the least bit interested, and flinched when she nuzzled his ear. "That's a completely different story!" He snapped, whirling around to meet Nova's eyes. "In just the span of 11 weeks, I've gone through hell!" Raven growled, ears laced back angrily.

(SSS. Massive brain fart.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:57 pm

(Let me know what you think....I was thinking nova would provoke Raven into taking his anger out on her. like she avoids some of his attacks but he could also land a few before he has a break through? or he could just get more anger at her lol)
Nova held the pup's steady gaze "though the story line may be different, the plot is the same. Yes you've been through hell, but that does not mean you have to stay there Raven. You have wolves here that love you and want you to be happy." The female stated before nudging the pup as if almost trying to provoke him. She had a feeling if he let his anger out he would feel better. Nova glance over at Durnal with eyes that said trust me, before she pushed at the pup again.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:41 am

Raven's whole, unusually sturdy body shook with anger, trying to calm himself down and keep to being rational. A younger pup, Serenity touched Nova's shoulder. "Let me.." She murmured, ice blue eyes wary of the larger, older pup. Serenity laid her creamy fur flat, and approached Raven with undeniable courage, gently coming up to lick his cheek. "Raven, it's okay. You don't have to say anything, just calm down." She whispered. Raven's purple eyes softened, his breathing slowing as he took deep breaths. Body tense and fur bristled, he backed away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:39 pm

Nova's icy orbs watched the young pups interact with one another, realizing the fault in her approach to help the male pup open up Nova slowly moved toward the two "Raven I am sorry I pushed you...It is not my place todo so nor will it happen again you have my word. I just simply wanted you to know that you are loved, wanted, and important to many wolves myself and Edon included" the fea said with a warm smile "But if you ever need anything, anything at all I am here for you" Nova added she wanted to give Raven a nuzzle but stayed where she was not wanting to upset the pup.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:08 pm

Raven bristled at the mother's words, claws digging into he soft dirt below him. He tilted his head up to look at Durnal, who'd come to stand next to him. The colossal black wolf met the purple eyes with his own green ones, sternly holding the contact. "Don't look at me, Raven. If you wish to be treated like a warrior, start behaving like one," he stated calmly, softening his gaze. Raven dropped his head with a sigh, glancing up at Nova with a much gentler look. "Okay. I'm sorry I was so rude. That isn't how I should be treating a guest," the pre-teen pup said, before turning to Edon, "And.. I'm sorry for being mean. You're younger than me, I should know better." Durnal smiled gently at how polite the younger wolf was, and then nudged him. "That's good. You are dismissed, Raven," the Alpha said, with a small tone of pride in his voice.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next