Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

let not the scars of my past affect my future.

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future. - Page 2 Empty Re: let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by Death Rules Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:35 pm

"Hmmm." I said as I walked over to the couch and laid down on my side before falling into the deepest sleep I've ever had in the last five years. I had the blanket pulled up to my chin as I dreamed silently. I'd wake up every once in a while and look over at him before falling asleep again. I soon woke up and got fed up with not being able to stay asleep for a long period. I got up and went to the bathroom, I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked totally ugly. I sighed as I attempted to finger comb my messy hair. I looked out the window and my shoulders slumped as his place was too far off the ground for me to sneak off again. I felt bad that he had to take care of me like this. He barely knew me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

let not the scars of my past affect my future. - Page 2 Empty Re: let not the scars of my past affect my future.

Post by redhead14 Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:04 pm

Leo was just about done with his homemade miso soup when he felt eyes on him. He turned slightly to glance at Lyla only to see her figure drop back down on to the couch. He was in the process of getting bowls and spoons when a knock came to his door. Leo walked over opening his front door to reveal his doctor friend Jared. "Here is everything you ask for as well as the stuff you asked Melody to get you" Jared said as he handed the two bags over to Leo while trying to spot this girl who Leo had a fancy for. "Thanks Jay and tell Mel thanks as well" Leo said with a smirk as he watch Jared pout at not being allowed in to see Lyla. Once he had shut the front door, leo placed one bag near the couch while he took the other one to the bathroom where the girl was. "Lyla?" He asked as he gently knocked on the door. "I had my friend Melody pick you out some things i thought you would need at the moment, we can go out tomorrow or later this week and get you some more things" Leo said as he left the bag filled with new clothing (Lyla's style), bra and panties, girl bathroom necessities (tooth brush and paste, brush and comb, shampoo and conditioner, body wash..ect) as he went back to the kitchen to fix Lyla a bowl of soup that he paced by the couch
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:12 pm

I came out of the bathroom, I looked at the things he got me. "Why did you have them get me these things? I have clothes, I'm not a charity case." I said getting angry and going to the door to open it. I walked out of his apartment and went to the elevator to leave. I waited forever for the thing to get here, I tapped my foot and looked around for stairs, I found them and opened the door. I started to go down the stairs two at a time. I was angry that he thought he could get me things when he didn't have a right too do that.

(Sorry brain fart)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:11 pm

Leo had just finished setting a bowl of the miso soup and a spoon by the couch as he began to go through he the bag that contain supplements and the IV's he had also asked for. Amber orbs looked up in the direction of Lyla as she spoke angrily. "Well i did not think you would want to use my tooth brush and paste, brush and comb, shampoo and conditioner, body wash or wear clothing that is probably four sizes too big for you" He stated calmly as he watched her head for the door. Leo let out a heavy sigh as he followed her out the door "Lyla come on, I just trying to help and i know you are not a charity case" the male said as he watched her go from waiting for the elevator to taking the stairs. At this point Leo's temper started to flare as he quickly followed pursuit after Lyla. It took no time for his long strides to catch up with the girl before putting her over his shoulder "This is for your own good, so don't fight me" Leo said trying to stay calm as he carried her back up the stairs into his apartment. He carried her to the bathroom before setting her down. "Think of those things as a gift from a man who is courting you" Leo said with a smile before adding "now take them and take a relaxing shower so you can nap after you eat or do you need me to force you into the shower as well" as he leaned in the frame of the door with his arms crossed infant of his muscular chest
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:17 pm

I glared at him, "I don't want you to court me. Your not my type." I said pushing at his chest trying to get past him. "Move, now." I said getting angry. I wasn't a charity case and I didn't want him thinking he can just do this. "It's illegal to kidnap people." I said angrily. I crossed my arms over my chest and my face started to get red with anger as I got worked up. I sighed as tears started to pool in my eyes and soon they fell down my cheeks, I don't know why I did this but I walked forward and put my face against his chest and bunched his shirt in my fists as I finally broke down. I didn't like feeling this way but the stress has finally made me cry.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:43 pm

Leo raise an eye brow at the girl as she stated he was not her type. It was a first for him that a female had said he was not her type. "I did not kidnap you, you are the one that called me for help and that is what I'm trying todo, but you think I'm pitying you" Leo stared down the girl not budging from the door frame. He was caught off guard as the girl began to cry tears streaming down her face, Leo had never encountered a female crying as he never got that emotionally attached to one before. He rubbed the back of his neck before putting his arms around Lyla and began to rub her back calming her down "Easy love, breath" he said softly.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:48 pm

I nodded but continued to cry. I wrapped my arms around his waist and stayed like that for a while until I started to calm down. I eventually pulled away from him and sat down on the couch, "Is the soup done?" I asked looking up at him in question. I was starving now, I'd eat slower and eat smaller bites this time around. I drank some more water, trying to sip instead of gulp with how dehydrated I was. I blew my nose and went to throw away the tissue. "Why are you helping me? You could have ignored me and why are you stalking me? It's not nice to follow people to where they live. It's rude." I said sternly at him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:58 pm

Time seem to stand still as Leo held Lyla to his chest calming her. After a while the girl slowly pulled away from him before heading for the couch. "Yes the soup is done" He said with he got her a bowl and brought it to her "Careful it is hot" Leo warned as he sat down in a leather chair next to the couch "Yes I could have ignored you but why turn a blind eye to someone who needs help. Treat others the way you would want to be treat" He said watched her before feeling her temper tick at her last words "Maybe i have a thing for small girls with a temper who shoots and stabs people on their first meeting and technically where you lived was a public park, we just both happen to be going to the park that night" he said with a smirk as he teased her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:56 am

I glared at him, "Well people don't just go up to people they don't know and scare them. You could have been a serial killer or a rapist. Plus for some reason your not dead, you should be dead and rotting." I said tilting my head slightly to the side as I looked him over. I set down the bowl and walked over to him. I reached out a hand and gently turned his head to the side to see where a stab wound should be but nothing was there. Then I looked where I shot him, which should have a huge hole. "Your weird." I said as my heart started to beat faster as I took a step away from him, he wasn't human. If he was human he'd be dead.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:56 pm

Leo rolled his amber eyes playfully at the girl's words. "Yeah maybe you are right to a point, but there are good people in this world too" He said before mumbling "Yeah well like i told you that night you can not kill what is already fallen" as he watched Lyla put down her bowl of soup and walk towards his direction. Leo turned his head as he felt her touch obediently but kept his amber orbs on her watching her facial features. "Well i guess that makes two of us" Leo joked "My weird is just different form yours" he added studying the girl before letting out a heavy sigh "Lyla do you believe in angels and demons.....heaven and hell....and God?" he asked bluntly.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:08 pm

"Depends on the day." I said looking at him as I stayed my distance from him. I was a tad scared of him but if he killed me I wouldn't quite complain. "If your going to kill me do it quick please." I said as I dug my nails into the palms of my hands with nervousness. My eyes drifted towards the door wondering if I'd make it before he grabbed me, I slowly inch by inch walked towards the door. He was supposed to be dead and rotting right now, I had finally realized that.

(Sorry brain fart)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:18 pm

Carefully listening to the way Lyla answered his question and her body language, Leo could tell the girl was just now realizing he was something not of this world. "I'm not going to kill you. Fallen angels can not kill an innocent, we protect them," Leo said as he slowly stood, his amber orbs watching Lyla "When or if a person goes to Heaven, if they were strong in their faith, they can become a guardian angel, but with the title comes a hefty responsibility...If you make a mistake big enough, you get your wings ripped from your back and sent back down to earth as a fallen angel to try and make up for you sins by protecting humans from demons." The male turned his back to Lyla slowly removing his shirt revealing a full back tattoo of black angel wings but if you looked closely you could make out two large old scar marks hiding under the ink.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:05 am

I shook my head, "I'm not going that close to you." I said still backing up. In a spit second I ran for the door and opened it. Luckily the elevator doors were closing and I slipped through and they closed. I looked at the other people and nodded with a smile. My heart was pounding as I waited for the elevator doors to open. They opened and I ran out of them and the front doors. It wasn't safe to go to the places I usually do so I went to a friends to borrow money to get out of state. She gave it to me and I quickly got on a Gray Hound bus. I was heading for Vermont.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Leo turned to face Lyla just in time to watch her bolt for the front door before disappearing from his field of vision. The male let out a sigh as he went to his door to shut it, was the girl stupid? D id she not realize that he could find her anywhere at anytime. Leo though seated in his apartment already knew the moves and plans Lyla was making. He would drop in on her soon but decided to give her some room to breath before he paid his visit to this misbehaving kitten.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:29 am

I got off at my stop and looked around. I headed into town more and saw someone selling hotdogs so I had enough to do that but I ate it very slowly. I looked up at the very blue sky as I ate slowly and drank some water that I had stolen from a lady on the Gray Hound bus. I soon watched the people going by with curiosity, people have always fascinated me with their day to day mannerisms and they were just fun to watch. I learned new things watching them, I soon locked my eyes on some kids bullying another smaller kid. I got up and fast walked over to them. "You leave that kid alone. Didn't your mother teach you to be nice? Apparently not, your little barbarians." I said as I locked eyes with those mean kids. I put my hand on the smaller kids shoulder and gently/slowly pulled him towards me and a little behind me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:55 pm

Leo closed his amber eyes as he tracked Lyla's plum colored aura. She was the first human he had seen with that color aura which made it that much easier to watch her movements. "Vermont huh" the male said as his eyes flickered open. A smirk came to his round lips as he slowly rose from the leather arm chair placing his hands in his jean pockets as he walked in the direction of the door to the apartment before vanishing into ash and ambers before appearing at the small town bus station in Vermont. Amber orbs scanned the area within his field of vision till they locked on what they had come for. The male took his time as he made his way in Lyla's direction listening to the conversation she was having with the bullies. Leo arrived at the scene but did not speak, leaning against the brick wall behind her with his arms crosse, his eyes making contact with the older kids as if challenging them todo something. Leo stood about 6'4 towering over the kids and Lyla.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:32 am

I happened to look down and saw a shadow behind me. I looked behind me, "Oh, come on." I said throwing my hands/arms over my head. "Leave me alone." I said pushing at his chest in frustration. He was being a pain in the ass. "Don't you know it's harassment to follow people? And stalking." I said in a huff as I felt something hit my back and I quickly turned around to see the kids were picking something up and I went behind him so then he could get hit. I crossed my arms, "Can't you just poof and go away?" I asked before turning around and leaving with angry steps as I headed deeper into town to go back to eating.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:00 pm

Leo looked down at Lyla slamming her small fist against his chest, a smirk appearing on his lips. "It is not harassment and how do you know its stalking? I could just be in the same place at the same time as you but that doesn't mean i am stalking you love". Leo said a slight glare to his eyes, which only grew larger as the kids started to through rocks at Lyla and himself. Amber eyes began to glow sending the kids running, Leo was very happy with himself but as he turned around, Lyla was already walking away from him. Her words only angered him, it only took Leo a single stride to catch up to Lyla. He grabbed her wrist firmly yet still gentle as he pulled her down another alley way, the walls covered in flowers and ivy. Leo pushed Lyla against the wall softly, placing his thigh between her legs and placing his around against the wall while his other hand still held her wrist. "You are quiet the naughty kitten. First you want my help and now just because you find out that i am not a mere human you want nothing todo with me well my Kitten i don't take kindly to that" He said in his husky voice near her ear. His warm breath tickling her ear.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:26 pm

I started to grow angry. "Do you want to end up in jail for this? If you rape me I will do anything to kill you." I said slapping him across the face and spitting in his face. I tried to pull my wrist away from his grasp, "Let me go right now or so help me god." I said warning him as I tried to back up so his thigh wasn't between mine, I didn't like that. "My name is Lyla, not kitten or naughty kitten. Get it right you you disgusting non-human." I said not being able to find a word that would fit right with that sentence. My chest heaved with trying to calm down but it just got my chest closer to his. I didn't like the fact that he felt the need to crowd me like this.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:58 pm

It was as if a switch inside Leo's body had been flipped by Lyla's words. Without warning his free hand slammed against the brick wall of the alley, pieces of brick hitting the ground as dust particles flew around them "Can you not shut your mouth for even a moment, I mean really. I wouldn't rape you even if you begged me to." He growled as glowing amber orbs locked with hers. His grip tighten around her small wrist as he spoke " I am a fallen angel, you ungrateful wench" he spat as he roughly let go of her wrist before turning away from her "Yeah you better pray to God for help because I've had my fill trying to play nice and help the likes of you" Leo stated as he walked from the alley. He had to calm down other wise his eyes would not stop glowing and he would attract way too much attention to himself more than he normally did. He walked to a bar lounge that was dimly lit so he could drink and smoke to calm himself. Leo took a bottle of scotch and and glass before heading for a dark corner to drink. As he sat, the male pulled out his cigarettes and lighter and began to smoke exhaling a large cloud of smoke before taking a swig of his scotch.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:48 pm

I flinched at his words as he spoke to me. I didn't allow myself to cry or let tears fill my eyes, I walked out of the alley and very quietly and numbly some where else. I sat down on a bench in a park where it was secluded before drawing my knee's to my chest and wrapping them around my knee's, I put my forehead against my knee's as I hid my face and I let the tears fall from my eyes. I didn't even look like I was crying, I had learned long ago not to make a sound or movements that showed I was crying. I rubbed my wrist, trying to soothe the ache there. I didn't sniffle as I let the tears fall. I knew I wasn't desirable but it was another thing to hear someone else say it to my face.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:38 pm

Leo's frame was still tense with rage as he downed another glass of scotch. He could not wrap his mind around how ungrateful Lyla was or why she was acting the way she did. "Her attitude is pure rubbish" he scoffed to himself as the male took another long drag of smoke, finishing off his cigarette. his amber eyes had finally stopped glowing enough that Leo could leave the lounge he took refuge in. As he rose from his seat, it was as if the world around him seemed to be moving in slow motion, Leo let out a heavy sigh as he rubbed the nape of his neck "To what do i owe the honor of having you grace me with your presence Jegudial" he said sarcastically to the man blocking his exist. "I see you haven't lost your fire little brother" Jegudial said stepping closer towards Leo "Well there are somethings that can not be so easily take form you" Leo stated dryly watching his brother. "Ari'el your punishment was brought upon you by you, do not blame me for your short comings" Jegudial said staying level headed. "Whatever you say brother. What is it you want from me" Leo switched topics as he hated being called by his real name Ari'el meaning lion of God. "The girl L yea, don't give up hope so easily, you are to protect her as she will be a huge part of your future" Jegudial went on to which Leo rolled his eyes "Father had clearly stated to watch her, protect her, not to drive her away and make her cry Leo" The male clicked his tongue on the back of his teeth "Easier said than done" Leo stood to leave "You've already lost so much what more can you lose?" Jegudial urged as Leo walked out the lounge door to the world back in full motion. Leo growled at himself before buying an assortment of wild daisies at a local stand. He located Lyla at the park and slowly approached her. He held out the flowers to her "Sorry for being a huge dick" he said sincerely before adding "Can we start over" a blush came to his face, Leo looked away from the girl so she wouldn't see as he rubbed the back of his neck.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 pm

I took the flowers from his hand without even looking up and threw them on the ground and rubbing my booted foot on them, driving them into the dirt. "Go to hell, I hope you burn." I said turning away from him and looking some where else in the park. I watched children playing tag not that far from me. I put my forehead back down on my knee's and wrapping my arms around my knee's as I closed my eyes to rest them before heading out of the city on my own. "Leave me alone, I do not want to look at your disgusting face ever again. You are a petulant child that can't control themselves. You do not know how to treat women and I hope no one will ever love you, how could they when you have no respect nor empathy?" I asked not looking up from my lap. "I may not be pretty but that does not mean you get to treat me with such disrespect, now I'm beginning to understand why you were cast away from where ever you came from." I said being just as mean to him as he was to me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:25 am

As Leo watched lol crush the flowers he bought for her, a walk n familiar feeling of anger swelled in his chest. He closed his amber eyes breathing slowly to calm himself, he knew he probably deserved that. Leo sat down in the other end of the park bench looking down at his hands while lyla ranted about his arrogantence. Leo picked up a crushed daisy closes to him "no respect? Empathy? Really? As I recall I showed you empathy offering you a place to stay and rest, food, and my help, but you took my kindness as pity for you... you can't accept when someone genuinely wants to help you." Leo focused on the flower in his hand "I've done nothing but be honest and be real with you, you are the one who through hate and spite around like it was confetti. Yes I was out of line for letting my emotions get the better of me but I am not he only one at fault." The Daisy in his hands started to slowly come back to life as he talked "the reason I was banished was for loving someone" Leo said standing before looking down at lyla " I never said you weren't pretty, you did. I find you extremely beautiful." He places the now living daisy in her hand "I just said I wouldn't rape type as I am not an animal or as heartless as you make me out to be." The male put his hands into his pockets as he turned away from her " I am sincerely sorry for upsetting and pushing you this far, but I too am at my limit...if you truly don't want anything todo with me after this moment and never want to see me again I promise I will leave you alone." Leo still had his back to Lyla waiting for her to tell him she never want ed to see him again.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:20 am

I sat there looking at the flower in my hand then at his back, I rolled my eyes in his direction. "Fine, you can stay but I swear to all that's holy if you ever ever treat me like you did ever again I don't care if your immortal or not I will do everything in my power to hurt you physically and emotionally." I said standing up and since he was sorta in my way I shoved him forward so he was out of my way as I began to walk away from him in silence. I found a rest room and looked in the mirror at myself before taking my long hair and cutting a big chunk of it off, it was too snarled up to attempt to get it untangled. I took a rag out of my bag and began to wash myself from head to toe with soap and shampoo. I shaved my legs and another place before looking at myself naked. I searched through my bag again to find a sports bra as I didn't have large breasts and clean under wear. I got out a pair of clean shorts that went to mid thigh and a tank top. I knew I was pretty skinny but it was too hot to wear a T-shirt. I put on some flip flops and headed out of the park restroom. I saw him but headed back into town to find something to eat, hoping I found something that was safe to eat.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next