Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wandering.lost.scared.sad.FOAL

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wandering.lost.scared.sad.FOAL - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering.lost.scared.sad.FOAL

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 pm

"Calm down, your going to hurt yourself!"

Back to top Go down

Wandering.lost.scared.sad.FOAL - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering.lost.scared.sad.FOAL

Post by Guest Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 pm

I hear a commotion from the other side of the pond and look up, startled. I gallop over to the horses I see there, they're crowding over a colt. "Is this colt yours?" I ask them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Shogun:
i look at the other horse."no,we are trying to help him find his parents but he runs away before we have the chance to tell him we are here to help"i nicker i look at the colt."its ok little buddy,calm down"i coo to him

Colt:
i calm and get closer to the stallion and mare."hello,so you are here to help me?"i ask happily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:44 pm

"Okay, but that leg looks bad," I say "Have you tried binding it in reeds to keep the bone from moving too much?" I rip some up and lay them at the stallion's feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:29 pm

Shogun:
i roll my eyes."and sense when do you come into this!"i snap at the horse."come on little colt"i begin to walk off

Colt:
i fallow the stallion."will you give me a name?"i ask poking up from behind him

Shogun:
"your name will be....Arizona"i smile and keep walking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:44 pm

I sink into the water and dissapear from sight. "Farewell"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Shogun:
"FREAK"i yell to the horse thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:13 am

I pop out again "Why?" I retort angrily "because I like swimming? I sensed you wanted me to leave so I was going to swim to the far shore and leave" I trot indignately out of the water and start to canter off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:06 am

SHOGUN:
"you cant just sink into water!!!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:52 pm

*I roll my eyes and keep going*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum