Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be)

3 posters

Go down

Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be) Empty Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be)

Post by ××Eris×× Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:21 pm

the sisters of Nyx are all night elves. they are a sisterhood dedicated to helping the earth heal. they lay down their lives in order to help the world rejuvenate itself. they have no other interests. if one of the sisters gets a mate, then they are immediatly exluded from the sisterhood. they are greatly prized by Nyx and are usually blessed. the sisters are very tightly knit and are able to speak to eachother through their minds. they dislike males and are skilled warriors. they are not aggressive, but can be deadly when it comes to defending the earth and its spirits.

Name: Elune
Ranking: High Priestess (leader)
Personality: elune is righteous and brave, she is very cloe with her goddess, but is also very strict when it comes to the duty of the sisterhood.
Player: ××Eris××
Pic:
Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be) Night_10

Name: Lynn
Ranking: Huntress (normal)
Personality: Lynn is kind and positive.
Player: ××Eris××
pic:
Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be) Night_11

Name: Marta
Personality: Marta is aggreassive and dangerous, she usually needs elune to tell her to calm down.
Player: Gold Horse
Pic:
Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be) Night_12

Name: Esther
Ranking: Adviser (Second in command)
Personality: esther is very quiet and rarely talks except to elune. she has a special connection with the element, earth. with this connection, she is able to speak with the trees and grass and plants.
Player: redhead14
Pic:
Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be) Night_13

Name: Maye
Ranking: Warrior
Personality: maye is a strong and grounded individual, she is very kind and openhearted but knows her duty to her godess comes first.
Player: ArabianMareLover
Pic:
Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be) Night_14

Name: Vita
Ranking: Peace maker (normal)
Personality: joyous and cheery, Vita is the peace maker of the sisterhood. she hates fightin
Player: angel-flame-love
pic: she is in a set of three, the picture is below

Name: Mira
Personality: a free spirit, mira is brazen and bold, she will speak her mind and is often the start of many arguments
Player: SilverWolf
Pic: she is in a set of three, the picture is below

Name: Mara
Ranking: Warrior (normal)
Personality: Mara is fun and rambunctious. she loves anthing adventurous and will do almost anything to get a rush
Player: twilight_chic
Pic:

Right: Vita Middle: Mira Left: Mara
Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be) Commis11

Last edited by ××Eris×× on Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:07 pm; edited 5 times in total
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be) Empty Re: Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:48 am

Can I be Marta

Back to top Go down

Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be) Empty Re: Sisters of Nyx (first come first serve. just pick which one you wish to be)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:11 am

can i be Vita??

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:07 pm

yup
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:15 pm

can i be Esther
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:28 pm

Darn, I wanted to be Lyn. Oh well... I'd like to be mara. Is she the one with the blue hair or green hair? I suck at directions.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:25 pm

green and yes
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 am

so where will we go?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:49 am

Wait... Can I change to Mira? sorry, i can't make up my mind very well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Can I be elune???!!!
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 pm

Eris already plays her. I wuv wu! (JK lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:04 am

where shall we go?

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 pm

well, lets take our charries to the redwood forest first. i will make the topic
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:25 pm

mara is taken and that isnt a night elf.... so no...... sorry
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 pm

Ill be Maye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:14 pm

ok no prob, so I'm Mara?

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:07 pm

yes
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:15 am

where r we going??

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:58 am

as i said earlier, they are gathering in the redwood forest
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:08 am

ok, but just to clarifie, I'm mira, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:23 am

yes. you used to be silverwolf right?
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:28 am

Yeah, actually I was whiteraven, then I changed to Silverwolf and now I'm back again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:29 am

k then yep
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down