Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate Empty evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:00 am

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate Blackfire-th

(ok im waiting 4 a pic so ill make this later or now idk but thats not the real pic the real pic is much eviler so just pretend he looks evil)

i troted into the garden fuming .my coat glimered in the light every were my hoofs touched they destroyed.Fire blew out of my mane and tail.I pawed at the ground furiusley and looked over the land with my scarlett glowing eye flash.Many had not heard of me but i was more evil than any other .i was amon.
i readered and let my hoofs strike the ground realsing milloins of spark.nothing was more evil ,altough many thought they were .it was not true.I had killed milloins that crossed my path.but now i was here for a mare .and i was only acsepting the best.

Back to top Go down

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate Empty Re: evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 am

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate Riderless-black-horse-wip

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate 4263700-lg

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate Fire-pretty

(this are some of his pic but none really suit him im waiting for a pic so dont ask)

Back to top Go down

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate Empty Re: evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 am

(want me to get him a pic?)

I walk slowly and silently in the shadows. I raise my head and sniff for blood which I need to live.

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate The_Night_Mare_by_EmbryH
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:38 am

could you that would be great!

i sense the mare and turn a around on my swift legs "carfull mare.ive killed milloins like you who simpley just came to close>"he spat the words his eyes cold and hateful

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:43 am

(ok im looking)

I look at him and smile "Well I will get out of your way oh evilest one" I say sarcasticly. I paw at the ground. "Well I need to get some blood to drink.."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:48 am

he cuckles a low deep hatful tune "funney you says so mare .For I was just about to do the same .exept i was going to go hunt dragones or unicorns. he kicked the ground and it completley lite up with fire.
can you get me a cool one kinda like reavers and yours

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:52 am

(sure, evil horse right?)
I collaps onto the ground. I was to weak to walk any farther.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:56 am

yup thanx Smile

"whats is it mare.why are you weak does my fire burn you "he spat and stomped at the ground and the fire disapearded

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:01 am

"Your fire doesn't harm me stallion. The light is what harms me." I look up to the open sky. The light seems to shine directly on me.

(sorry the color and stuff takes to long)
Heres a pic: if u like it keep it, if not, tell me

evilest stalloin ever comes for a mate Af1986c0e238abe8885b06b37d7453a2
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 am

hmph"well i think i can change that lets out a low mumble and the sky completley darkens"he growled
thanz its really cool it looks just like him black with a firey mane good job you rock Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:15 am

I slowly get up. "Well thank you stranger." I smile and begin to trot off.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:26 am

"wait "he says in a rough tone"i would like you yo come hunt for dragons with me if you will"he said once agin lighting the ground with fire the fire atrctes them

(do you wana play the dragon hes gunna hunt or should i cuz its makes it more intresting when someone play the meal lol )

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:29 am

(ok ill play the dragon)
"Sure, I will hunt with you." Hundreds of souls of the dead spin around me, ready to attack.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:36 am

"nono little mare youre confused .We will hunt the dragon alone with no help from spirts of the dead .he galops toward a rocky point leaving a firey path were he steps "they are this way"he growls at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:39 am

"hmmph! Thats how I fight." I raise my head and paw the ground, not moving my place.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:43 am

"im plenty sure you are quit capable of fighting on your own mare have you ever tried .but fight as you plaese "he trots of twards a hoge 200 foot tall dragon and he stands a asonushing 11 foot 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:48 am

Dragon:I snort. "What do you want horse?"
Deah:I sigh and walk up slowly.
Dragon:I stare at the mare.
(lol this drag is gunna be incredably powerfula dn loves deah just for fun.)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:51 am

"you"he says to the dragon simpley

(i know rite it makes it funer:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 am

Dragon:"So you want a fight huh? You are no match little horse!" I rear up, showing my claws dripping with venom.
Deah:I step up to him. "You mean horses..."
Dragon:I land back down on my feet. "Well well little mare....Feisty....I like it."
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:09 pm

amon:taks a huge leap off the ground and knocks the dragon rite in the head amons fire burns trough his cuts causing the dragon alot of pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:01 am

Dragon:I wince in pain then wack the horse with my hand.
Deah:I control the souls into jumping onto the dragons back and stabbing his body.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:55 am

amon:"u really done it now he grumbels lunges again his hoofs cutting the dragon and sending him tumbling agin he stomps his hoofs and the whole dragon lights in fire

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:07 pm

Dragon:I roar and the fire goes away. I fly into the air, grab Deah, and fly off.
Deah:I scream.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:05 pm

i leaps and land on the dragons back snarling i rips his spine and flesh of his back and slam him to the ground i brake his jaw with my hoofs and realse deha "any last words dragon"he says his teeth flashing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:12 am

Dragon:I yell in pain.
Deah:I stand off and watch.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum