Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer! Empty Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

Post by Glass Prison Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:04 pm

Leo-
I gallop to the center of the oval clearing i claim as my land. My muscles ripple under my black coat thats tinted red. I stop and rear up, my heavy yet strong forlegs stricking the air. I cry out loudly calling to any willing mares. I come back down with a thud and i toss my black mane around. The sun makes my mane looked red and it shines with health. I prance around my empty home poudly, my head held high. I stop begin to graze while i waited.

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer! Photo?photo_id=4116291
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer! Empty Re: Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:52 pm

Winter's End: I canter in swiftly and gracfully then stop infront of the stallion and snort "Hello, I am Winter's End, and these are my friends Sarge and Frostnight

Sarge/Frostnight: We gallop in flanking our leader, we had choosen to stay with her when the herd had broken up and stop when she does

Back to top Go down

Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer! Empty Re: Forcer Stallion- He doesnt take no for an answer!

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:41 pm

I snort and falre my nostrils when they gallop in. all three of their sweet scent filling the air, "Hello ladies" I say eyeing them down. "I am Leo" i raise my head up high.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Im the voice in the back of your head that tells you to do it...even though its wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:20 pm

scarlette: i prance in holding my tail high my rad coat shining i snort seing the stallion
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:15 pm

I look at the red mare and my smile widens. "Hello beautiful" i say to her
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:17 pm

scarlette: i look him over "hi" i smiled faintly and graze
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:31 pm

"what is your name and why might a pretty marelike you be doing around here?" i ask her in kind voice. I step closer taking in her wonderful scent.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 pm

i look at him nto wooed by his voice or that her call me pretty "i was looking are you?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:48 pm

I snort and smile a dazzling smile at her, locking her gaze. "I was looking to breed with a mare" i say honestly. But there wasa lie hidden between the lines.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:51 pm

i snort " uh huh thought so,well find a different mare im not for sale" i look at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:54 pm

"Suit yourself." i lock her gaze once more and flash another seductive smile. Before turning away, "You would enjoy me" i say and trot off to the other mares.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:59 pm

i snort "yea dout that" i say back and grazed rolling my eyes at him
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Winter's End: I snort when he comes back over "Like she said, We're not for sale, we're looking for a herd"

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:42 pm

I chuckle "wont find that here"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:55 pm

sacrlette: i snort and keep grazing flicking my tail shooing away flys
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:23 pm

I laugh to myself and trot to the river. I take a few drinks and think ill try again with the red mare. I trot back over to her. "Im sorry, i shouldnt have acted that way" i look at her with serious in my eyes.

(um lol i hope its fine with you but he is a nasty stally and wants to fake a love with Scarlett mate and leave her okay?)
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:54 pm

i look at him "yea no kidding" i snort looking at him

[yea cool with me but can we say shes find him and then we'll go from there?]
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:50 pm

(shes find him?)

I hold back my tounge before i said something rash. "Want to try again"
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:03 pm

[haha sorry meant she finds him or somthing like that?]

i look at him "maybe,are you worth trying again?" i say with attitude
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 am

I snort, "Well i think i am!" i say plainly working to catch her gaze with my pleading one. I did a fine job of hiding the lust and want that threatend to come out.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:15 pm

i snort and look at him "prove it" i say looking him in the eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:24 pm

I smile warmly at her, "Well. For one I am kind stallion to mares that i think are beautiful and wise. I treat them kindly and i will protect everyone." My eyes bore into hers. "I need to settle down" i say at the end
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:50 pm

My Sweet Ivory~
I walk in suspiciously eyeing the horses around me.Walking around on this beautiful landscape gave me energy.I began to lope,my long legs stretching out before me.The loudest sound to be heard was the rythmitic pounding of my hooves across the earth.My coat shone like a thousand diamonds in the sunlight.I halted suddenly and released my scent seeing the stallion.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Glass Prison Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:30 pm

My nose wrinkled as i took in the scent of the new mare. I wanted her so bad for she was beautiful. I knew that if i bred this mare, the other wouldnt trust me. "excuse me" I say to her, flashing a brillient smile. I trot over to the mare, "Hello beautiful!" i say with a smile in my eyes.
Glass Prison
Glass Prison
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:35 pm

"Hello I am Ivory." I snorted.My voice sounded like a thousand bells.I raised my head high arching my neck.He was a good looking stallion.But most stallions were.I was unsure if I would choose him.He would have to woo and win me if he wanted my love.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next