Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D)

2 posters

Go down

The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) Empty The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:47 pm

DONT STEAL IDEA. im going to make others as the same, except as fantasies.And im makin a story to DO NOT STEAL!!!!!

Name~Poseidon
Age~Endless
Gender~Male
Breed~God Horse
Power~Water
Pic~
The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) PoseidonsGiftKimMcElroy

Name~Zeus
Age~Endless
Gender~Male
Breed~God Horse
Power~Lightning
Pic~
The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) Pegasus-01

Name~Athena
Age~Endless
Gender~Female
Breed~God Horse
Power~Wisdom
Pic~
The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) Athena

Name~Hermes
Age~Endless
Gender~Male
Power~He is a messenger
Pic~
The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) Hermes___messenger_of_the_gods_by_forgotten_phoenix

Name~Aphrodite
Age~Endless
Gender~Female
Breed~God Horse
Power~Beauty
Pic~
The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) 1-horses-in-paradise-dance-gina-de-gorna

Name~Medusa
Age~Endless
Gender~Female
Breed~God Horse
Power~Turning things into stone
Pic~
The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) Pegasus_%28PSF%29

Name~Persephone
Age~Endless
Breed~God Horse
Power~?
Pic~
The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) Full_137644590

Name~Hades
Age~Endless
Gender~Male
Breed~God Horse
Power~Hell technically
Pic~
The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) 46384-bigthumbnail

(adding more later!)

Last edited by ArabianMareLover on Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) Empty Re: The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D)

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:24 pm

mm, Aphrodite is love, and Persephone is beauty, I believe...
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D) Empty Re: The God Horses(got my idea from the lightning thief. :D)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:28 pm

noo.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 pm

yeah, it says on the Internet and in the books that you based these horses off of. And some of these names are already taken. Like Posiedon.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:37 pm

um well i looked on the internet, so i dont care what u say.. and it doesnt matter if they have the same names, there played by different users.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 am

I agree with Shade. Also Hades is the god of wealth and death. So really his power would be death. Also, heads up. Hades isnt evil he just lost a bet with his brothers Posiden and Zeus. He picked the short straw. And I dont want you to shoot me down, because you cant always shoot down the internet. I reasure you this, for I actually take a Myths and Legends class. So I think Id know a teensy bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 pm

aphrodite is the greek goddess of love AND beauty pesephone is the greek goeddss of seasons it is fall and winter when she is in the underworld with hades and it it sprong and summer when she is on earth.

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:27 pm

well i happen to have a MOTHER who is in college taking a myths and legend class. anyway i dont really care,im not going to fight with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:32 pm

*is silent until now* I know, I never mean to start fights, I hate fights. But I have my dad's temper... anyway, I'm not going to say anymore on this fight. But in the very least, you got very lovely pics to go with the horses. Suits the personalities and such...
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:37 pm

I have a temper too. A huge one. So I have to say something to get it off my chest. I don't like being sassed by a thirteen year old, so quit it.

Ok, I'm done.

Yeah, I like the pictures, my favorite is Hades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:39 pm

*Rolls eyes*
Yea Okay thanks.
Byeeeee

Back to top Go down

Post by aphrodite Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:15 pm

on this sight it dont matter age sooo watevr any way im on abrabian's side on this one cus there powers are what ever she wants them to be

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 pm

yes thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 pm

I am sorry to have to tell you this but, two of the pictures that you are useing already belong to me and I have had horses with those pictures for a long time on here the one of the firey horse is my picture from one of my very first horses Flame, and the one of the unicorn is my picture of my favirite horse misted magic/moonlight dancer! I f you want I can help you find others, but you can not use them for your own..Sorryyyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum