Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Igneon and Sindy come to start a herd (ALL HORSES WELCOME!!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Igneon and Sindy come to start a herd (ALL HORSES WELCOME!!) Empty Igneon and Sindy come to start a herd (ALL HORSES WELCOME!!)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:36 pm

Igneon~
I trot into a clearing, I looked around, this is a perfect place to stay I thought to myself, I turned around and waited for my mate to catch up.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Igneon and Sindy come to start a herd (ALL HORSES WELCOME!!) Empty Re: Igneon and Sindy come to start a herd (ALL HORSES WELCOME!!)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:33 pm

Sindy~
i walked in slowly, by now i was almost ready to give birth to my foal(s) i looked around and found some soft grass and layed down. i started to graze while laying down lazaly. i looked at my mate and smiled *this is perfect for our future children.* i said as i put my head back down to graze

Back to top Go down

Igneon and Sindy come to start a herd (ALL HORSES WELCOME!!) Empty Re: Igneon and Sindy come to start a herd (ALL HORSES WELCOME!!)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 am

~ Igneon ~
I trot over to her and smile, '' I thought it would be.'' I lay beside her and nuzzle her gently.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:33 am

Sindy~
i smiled and sighed *i am a little tired i am going to go to sleep. is that ok?* i said as i nuzzled his shoulder gentle

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:44 am

~ Igneon ~
'' Thats fine with me.'' I watch her fall asleep, I look around checking for any intruders.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:52 am

Sindy~
asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:08 am

(i got to go i will be on tomarow as soon as i wake up bye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:23 pm

(kk)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 pm

~ Igneon ~
Having made sure that we were safe I lay my head on her back and fall asleep.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Larka padded through the tree's her pure white coat made her very visible but she didn't mind...she had wandered for so long now she loved open spaces she didn't want to be caged in the breeze ruffled her fur sending her strong wolf scent downwind she shook her fur and sat down admiring the place she had come too
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:27 pm

~ Igneon ~
I wake quickly catching a wolfs' scent, raising my head I see nothing but I stand ready just incase any wolves appear.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Larka started to pad out from the tree's her shite fur showed clearly she sat down again and licked her paw unaware of the horses that were not too far away
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:58 am

~ Igneon ~
I snort in the wolfs' direction and shuffled my deep red wings, I stand infront of my sleeping mate to protect her.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 am

Larka raised her head slightly and saw the two horses she growled quietly knowing that some horses killed wolves for no good reason she jumped to her feat and showed her teeth
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:29 pm

Sindy
I woke up to the wolf and my mate *hang on.* I said as I got up and walked in front of my mate. I walked up close to the wolf but not to close and said *hello we are not going to hert you I promise. I then look at my mate and asked the wolf *what is ur name?*

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Larka looked at the mare in confusion "Larka" she answered quickly but she was still in a position that she could pounce on the mare any time she wanted
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Sindy
I smiled and said *how nice I love that name. My name it Sindy. It's ok I won't hert you. You are safe.* I bowed and walked a little closer to the wolf trying to make friends with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:18 pm

Larka slightly relaxed but didn't let her guard down "thank you" she says as she shook her white fur
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:16 am

~ Igneon~
I step toward the wolf, '' I'm Igneon sorry about what happened back there!'' I smiled alittle.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:00 am

Larka stared at him "apology accepted" she answered and gave a small smile "and i'm sorry that i growled like that"
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:43 am

Sindy~
i start to talk but i am stoped by pain in my over larged stomach. *Igneon....i think it is time......come here please.* i lay on the ground and grit my teeth in pain

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:45 am

Larka moved back a few steps not wanting to create any problems for the mare
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 pm

~ Igneon ~
I quickly am by her side, '' Youre going to be fine.'' I say nuzzling her gently.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Sindy~
i smile and push i take in a deep breath and push again. the nose and hooves of the foal come out. i am breathing hard and covered in sweat i look around for the wolf. i see her and nicker to her that it is ok that she comes closer. i push again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:18 pm

Larka takes a step forward ready to help if help was needed
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum