Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a sivalized type of bloodsucker. [vampiric horse herd in the making!]

Go down

a sivalized type of bloodsucker. [vampiric horse herd in the making!] Empty a sivalized type of bloodsucker. [vampiric horse herd in the making!]

Post by aphrodite Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:15 pm

tener sed sangre was a powerful horse. the trasnlation of his name was everything but a lie. he chagered thruogh the meadows, jumping entire streams and puonding the gruond with his heavy hooves. as he stormed thruogh the silent forest, he screamed out into the night calling vapiric horses to him. his vioce carried like a deadly melody drawing you to him. when he finaly came to a stop, he was at the edge of the vast forest. lightly panting and barely breaking a swaet. he reared up into the air, his front hooves clawing madly at the air. he was forming a herd, and only the best would survive with him. his goal was to become the fiercest leader of all the vampiric horses and the most feared of the mortals. and he never lost sight of that goal...

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

a sivalized type of bloodsucker. [vampiric horse herd in the making!] Empty Re: a sivalized type of bloodsucker. [vampiric horse herd in the making!]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Heroin (like the drug)
i was walking along n the other side of the clearing when i herd the stallions call. i reared and took off to him. my jet black coat seemed almost clean other then the blood stains that came from my last victome a little new born filly and her mother, my fangs covered in blood i looked him over and said *and what are u doing here.* i was mean turd all horses i didnt know. my tail was held high and my heat sent was all around

Back to top Go down

a sivalized type of bloodsucker. [vampiric horse herd in the making!] Empty Re: a sivalized type of bloodsucker. [vampiric horse herd in the making!]

Post by aphrodite Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:06 pm

"that is nothing of your concern, unless you are here to join my herd" he said in a ruogh voice. his eyes gleamed a maroon color as he looked over the mare with sligh iratation. he looked up at the waning moon. his black coat gleamed an earie grey as his muscles bulged from under his skin

aphrodite
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Heroin
i smerked *as long as i hold ur first foal, and maybe be ur lead mare.* i said i wanted to join a herd and this was the perfect time since i was in heat and i was a vampiric horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down