Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In heat mare needs a lover and a fighter. win mate,lose...death. if you could earn this mares trust...good luck comes your way.

2 posters

Go down

In heat mare needs a lover and a fighter. win mate,lose...death. if you could earn this mares trust...good luck comes your way. Empty In heat mare needs a lover and a fighter. win mate,lose...death. if you could earn this mares trust...good luck comes your way.

Post by Emoticon Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:13 pm

You don't have to write long paragraph.writers can post her too. you can read the short or long one. it says the same thing,but not in detail.
{Blinder}
Short version:I realese my heat sent in the air so all the stallions can smell it you must fight 3 battles! 1is my tail,2is my hooves,3is my blinding coat, it won't be easy. if you can find my favorite fruit on the island you will be spared. it grows on a tree and is very sweet. if you get the wrong one you get attacked!

Long Version:I gallop in leaving a trail any stallion can follow. my heat set travels in the wind for thousands of miles. my coat is is shining but dim becuase in heat. "If any stallion is wrothy of mating with me, it will be a strong stud willing to fight to the end. Even if im short,tender or not strong,and you think you can win my beat me? think again. if you want to mate with me,you have to beat 3 battles,1 is my razor sharp tail. if you get hit, pain blood and numbness come your way. if you survive that, wait and see if you can handle this one!2 is my hooves. their as hard as iron but there only on 2 of my feet. you cannot tell which one untill you get hit and everything is a blur,get jabbed and you could break a bone bleed or even get stunned. Think its over now, wrong! the final test is gonna get easier, but don't get happy now. 3 if you can survive getting blinded for up to a 5 seconds, you can mate...but there's one simple,rule that you can break easily. do not take this battle for grated! you never know if you broke the rule because i stand still staring at you,like i have eyes everywhere on my body. if you broke it then you will slashed by my razor sharp tail, you will bleed and be stuned. and don't think you can beat me in pairs. if you do, then you will be jabbed with my iron hooves. If you can win my heart over somehow then maybe you can mate but still need to show strength. my favorite thing is a fruit, and it grows on a tree it is very sweet and juicy. but give me the wrong one and get taste of blood in your mouth!
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

In heat mare needs a lover and a fighter. win mate,lose...death. if you could earn this mares trust...good luck comes your way. Empty Re: In heat mare needs a lover and a fighter. win mate,lose...death. if you could earn this mares trust...good luck comes your way.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:38 pm

Jake nickered to her slowly for she strong and wild like the winter wind.
His Pinto coat rippled under his muscles.
"my dear mare,what will it take to win your heart?"He asked.

(can i have a hint? color shape?. theres a lot of fruits xD)

Back to top Go down

In heat mare needs a lover and a fighter. win mate,lose...death. if you could earn this mares trust...good luck comes your way. Empty Re: In heat mare needs a lover and a fighter. win mate,lose...death. if you could earn this mares trust...good luck comes your way.

Post by Emoticon Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:08 pm

(i call it nature's candy ut it green and there only two green fruit that grow on a tree and one of them i hate so ill tell you. its a pear.)
P.S. short version is at the bottom but its kidda gonna be long.
{Blinder}
* i turn shine my coat so you notice and come over to me*"You know what i need from a stud!"(sorry she gets angry easily)"you better not disapoint me. Even if your muscules are rippling dosn't mean you can handle my deadly3(its her hoove,tail, aND coat)! "you can find the fruit now but you must do something i don't think any other stallion would do!"*you sense energy from inside her but don't know what it is.*"you must...must..............................................*goes silent for a second then whispers but you can still hear her*"You must fight a stallion and get a teaspoon of blood from,only then will you move on to battle 3." *She nickers and waits for your move.* and remember! theres a rule that can be boken easily if i sense it from you.*you seeher whinne and grin* since its not a battle at all you must show me one thing before you mate wit me. show RESPECT and NO GRATATUDE." if you do then papear to get a painful blur!"*She says with excitment and releseed more sent of she was in heat to make sure you wouldn't go away and get more studs*(she likes to play hard to get.)

*i trun and trot over were you are at,releasing scent of i was in heat* hello stud,you can get me my fruit or do three battles! Like i said,fight my deadly3 or get me some fruit! even if you get me some fruit you still have to do 2 more! if you decide to give me some fruit then you still have to do 2 more things." *she nickers* get a drop of blod from another stud,but theres a trick to it too! you have to get the blood from YOU. and you must withstand my coat that blinds you and show no gratatude. you got that!?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 am

Troy walked slowly into the clearing after following a strange mares addicting heat scent. It had an odd hint of something totally abnormal about it and he was curious to find out. Troy stopped just after the exiting the treeline and stood perfectly still, his jade green eyes sweeping over the strange mare and other stallion. He smirks as he sees the stallion try to suck up to the mare. Troy tossed his head up, his nortils dialting show the the tender pink around the endges. His red mane fluttering up then slinking back down to his whithers like crimson trails of blood down his luminous white coat. He flicked his red tail, shooing away the irritating flies that buzzed noisily around him. He pawed the ground with his sharp ivory hoof and nickered loudly to the mystery mare. He took a couple steps forward, his muscles pulsing and bulging with every delicate step her took. He stopped again and arched his slender graceful neck and tucked his Arabian shaped head in as he watched her steadly. She was odd. Different even with defined features. He could see the sharpness of her hooves, wickedness of her tail and the fearless look in her eyes. His mind scanned her, searching for something deep down inside he could to help him get to know her. Troy bobbed his head as he walked farther forward saying kindly but roughly, "Who may a mare of your odd yet stunning creation be called?" he stopped near her but far enough to stay out her deadly range. Heaid his ears slightly at the other stallion claiming to be a stud.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:42 am

~Blinder~
*I see him come in and back away,i think to myself*"This stud seems strong,and handsome too,but still has to past my test!*i realese mor scent into the air but the smell changes from sour to spicy. Atracting more studs then before, then flicking my tail carefuly not trying to hit myself. I kill 3 flies when i flik it*"Hello Stud,Care to try your luck with this mare? If you could win my heart,Pleasure and luck come galloping towards you. Your life will never be the same,i garteen it"*You see a grin that you can't tell if its a bad or good. you see her tense up her feet muscules,but not anything else.*"I maybe weak,short and not strong, but my speed and defeneces! You must past three test!"*I say,pawing at the ground with impatiotance*"1 is your starter test, you must aproach me while dodging my tail! if you can dodge 2 swipes,you pass. If you get hit, you get more! i show little mercy. 2 is my hooves. sharp iron hooves are at my feet,but only two. You won't know if i decide to hit you or not. you must dodge it and knock me down before you get hit with my tail! 3 is the easiest,but its not easy. Survive my blinding cat for 5 secs and you can mate with me. but theres a rule, don't think this isn't a battle,its a battle for respect. then you can have our reward and forever have powers.*you see another grin,but you see that its a good one*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:03 pm

Troy snorted, the intence changed in her heat scent seemed to burn his nose but he continued standing there boldly. He flicked his blood tinted tail and stood his ground as the mare explained her wants. Her needs. Unflinching he stated, "I shall except your challange but you have not given me a name mystery mare." his deep voice boomed, echoing around the large clearing. He eyed her down with guarded green eyes his muscles twitching slightly from pesky flies landing on his luminous white coat, spotless. He stepped back, away from her deadly tail. He studied her hooves decifering which ones were the deadly ones. He continued standing fericly in one spot as he waited her name or he wouldn't take on her life threatening challange. He bowed his elegant head and murmured, "Prince Troy." he elevated his head once more and stood tall, looming just over 6 1/2 hands.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:57 pm

{Blinder}
*I snort when your ecempt my challenge only to paw at the ground. Without hesitation i trot up to you,giving you a ferice look,but you see a soft part in her heart,tucked away deep inside while her heart was as solid as a rock,her heart could be thawed,and,reached if trust is earned.*"My name is Blinder. I'm the brightest mare you will ever see. Even if you are 2.2 hands tallar dosen't mean you can get to me! So are you ready to start the challenge?Good! 'Cause your gonna need all your stength to tame me!"*you see her back about 30 feet,thentrot in and waits for your move,her tail musceles are tense. but she stops about 20feet away from you, realesing a scent this time,sweetness and sour come up your nose. You see liking in her eye as her tail star to relax but not all the way.*"Respect,Knowlendge and Braverly come from you,i like it."*you smell a scent that can't be described,but all you can feel is her heart becoming softer,and love growing bigger,trying not to show,she bluts out but restrain herself from finishing.*"You deseve to have some mer...mercy for..."*shakes her head and her muscele tense up only her heart to be tougher.*"No!No! can't soften up..must stay strong...always strong,Arggh!!"*Gallops at a full pace with anger in her eyes. You see her tail swoosh to the side,Ready to flick it even more*"I suggest you act now,stud! Now look! i'm even helping you win my heart over!"* you sense her heart getting harder, her loveing side is getting crushed by anger and toughness.*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Troy took another step back, his green eyes drinking in her form silently as he trots to block out her ever changing heat scent."Blinder? It's a unique way of discribing you mare. You are fairly bright and not just your looks but deep down I see it pooling in your trancing eyes." He shied away dodging her flashing tail with ease but also shifting to the side trying to veiw her face better. "Mercy you say?" he chides. "We have only just begun!" his eyes dance with humor as he lurches out of her path when she charges. He caught her statement about her heart and the mumbles about her turning soft. He chuckled and raced to her side dodging more of her luminous tail swipes. He flags his bloody tail and snorts as he draws closer to her and pulls back quickly, a small smile on his handsome face.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:58 am

{Blinder}
"Your good stud,but are you good enough? we'll find out if you can beat me at this game!"*you see her grin,and her hoof gives off a hint to which hoof is hard as iron,but she does not know this and keeps talking.*"If you didn't know this was a game i guess that you already know now that i told you, as what about me talking about killing you,but i might,or not. it depends how much strength you can show to me."*her heart tenders up only to do on purpuse. you sense the loving side growing bigger,this time it's not getting smaller. its prushing the tough side away,but restrains herself from letting it take over her heart.*"are you ready for game 2? well,you better!"*you see her gallop at top speed,and does not look like she'll slow down,stops to a trot quickly,but she does a canter and can't slow down fast enough. with elegants she swirls on her front feet,hitting you in the head with her hooves,but the last hoove was iron.She slightly missed you head and hit you throt. She can't stop and losing her footing,falls down on her side. She is still dizzy but gets up anyway*"it could have been much worse stud,*she shakes her head*"but because i couldn't slow down i fell,you have earned my trust stud. but game 3 is about to begen,so get ready!"*she stands sideways to the sun,her coat getting lighter and lighter by the second. her coat is about as bright as the sun*"You move,stud"*she stands to the side,still keeping her coat bright.*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:52 pm

Troy braced himself for her next come back. He spread his feet to gain better balance as she moved around him talking about her next attack. He watched her hooves, the slight hint showing he smirks but quickly covers it up with a grimmace. Her soft started to show but he remained still hoping she wouldn't noticed that he did. Blinder raced toward him, her hooves flashing. She slowed and he side stepped just as a normal hoof struck his head. He didn't even wince but hid the pain deep inside. The next strike was the iron hoof but she slipped and missed by an inch. He sprang forward to catch her fall but she was already up. "Your quick mare. But your softness has gotten you dizzy." he states boldly. Planting his feet firmly on the ground and turning his green gaze upon her, her watched amazed as her coat began to glow as bright as the sun, even bright. He squinted but refused to back down and cry out from the blinding pain.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:20 pm

(Sorry my dad's cat is wanting to get up to the window,so i move the blinds but he doesn't want to jump up. lol)
{Blinder}
*I stay where I'm at,only to release a blinding light and everything to you is white, you start to lose footing, but not fall. You feel something bristle againest your sides, you know it's the mare. You try to move out of he way as you feel her soft,warm fur. but you trip over a tree trunk, you gain vision and see the mare staring into you green eyes. As you stare into hers, she releases her last heat scent and her coat starts to turn slightly brighter.*"I will admit it, you are a handsome stud. You deserve to mate with me."*You sense she has trusted you. She moves sideways to the sun but not to blind you. You see she moves her razor sharp tail out of the way.*"Don't worry. I'm not gonna hit you with it, I bet the hoove iron hurt. Don't worry,it will stop huting after you mate with me. Oh,I didn't tell you did I? When i was born, My mom was white and my dad was white silver, Because they were both white, they made me with a blinding power. And the iron hooves...That came from my father afe a ferice battle and almost lost his hoof. The RAzor sharp tail is from a razor sharp twig cut some of my tail, Everytime i tried to get it off, I'll end up hurting myself. So it just grew in with the other hair. I i don't think the blinding power will affect you. And your tail won't be as sharp as mine but will cause severe pain and blood. But i know the iron hooves will, since you got hit with it i think that DNA will eventrerly go to your hooves. Even if i bristled my fur against you i did not shed any fur."(I know she kinda sounds like a imortal.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 pm

(I see, you kinda powerplay lol)
Troy refused to close his eyes longer than a wink to prove he was strong. As she blinded him, he shifted from being so confused never fell. He felt her brushing up against him even though her tocuh was like hot flames against his own white skin. The light faded and Troy found himself staring into the eyes of Blinder. He drew back slightly and smiled small, "I appear okay. My head tingles were your hoof bashed it, my eyes do durn and not once did your razor tail strike me." he saw her shift her tail but he moved away, gazing into her eyes. " I may have deserved mating with you, but I only mate with mares I own such as my herd.." he explained, a twinkle in his green eyes. He began wondering about the traits he would get from her touches. Iron hooves? Razor tail? He was already whiter than the moon.
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:35 pm

{Blinder}
*You see me stand there, dissapointed.* "Ok, but may i join your herd? Please?"*for once you saw the desprate side of me. And you knew i wanted to have a foal very much. I sigh. I start to bite a apple of the tree that had fallen on the ground a few mins ago. I go in the pond nerby to cool off for a while and i was thirsty.*(Sorry the post is kinda short because i gatta get off.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Troy~
I cock my head to the side, letting my wyes adjust after they had nearly been burned out of my sockets. I shake my head, the pounding from her iron hoof where she had struck my head made my vision blurry. I twitched my ear in her direction and caught the despreateness in her question. I walked towards the river and entered it slowly thinking about an answer. I lower my head to the water and dunk my face into clear out my eyes. When I come up I say, "You may join but I have no mares yet." I exit the water and shake off the extra water as I head over to the fallen apple tree. I eat a few and look back at her. "Are you coming? My home Is in the rose garden."

(Go to rose garden or w/e lol it's something with Troy in the name)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:11 pm

(ok is it already there?)
{Blinder}
"Ok i follow you to there. I'm sorry i was so hard on you."*I nuzzle the spot where it got hit, making it feel a little better*"I will be there soon."*I gallop off to Rainbow Garden*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaloka Ahilya Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:20 am

(yeah it's there in the rose garden though.)
Aaloka Ahilya
Aaloka Ahilya
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum