Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post)

2 posters

Go down

Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post) Empty Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun May 02, 2010 3:29 am

Ok in this you can have any creature you want to train except Hippogryphs abs Gryphons, you can't copy anyone else without my permission and please try to keep your first post atleast 5 lines after that you can post as much as you want.

~ Isabella ~ (Bella/Belle)
I sat outside looking around," Myali come here!" I shouted hoping she would come to me, I turned to leave when I saw a full grown ruby red and ocean blue Hippogryph standing behind me," Myali!" I was overjoyed, Whats Wrong Bella?, She asked wondering why she had been called," Nothing let's go home.", I said shivering as we walked home I was freezing as the night air nipped and my skin, Bella you don't look to great., Myali noticed, Are you alright?, She asked in slight worry," Yeah I'm fine Myali, we just really need to get home.", I said with my teeth chattering, Hop on I can run faster than you can and we will be there in a flash!, Myali offered kindly and I smiled, I pulled a makeshift set of Hippogryph Reins and placed it on Myali, Hold on tight Bella! She laughed and ran extremely fast, my sky blue hair caught the wind and my laughter echoed around the moors.

Isabella~
Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post) WarriorAnimeGirl

Myali~
Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post) Thunderhead_hipp

Valkyrie~
Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post) 14.GryphonConcept
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post) Empty Re: Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post)

Post by Emoticon Mon May 31, 2010 1:49 pm

-Agne- (the dragon voice is underlined)
*I ride on my dragon, All the way up in the clouds. I put my hands out had feel the soft, fuzzy clouds rubbing against my skin. I close my eyes, as I Imagine how it would be like as a sky creature, flying in the skys. Feeling the breeze on my face, the sound of flapping wings as I glide thourgh the air, looking for food. I would be a dragon with kids of my own, teaching them to hunt and fly and expereince what it feels like to be invicable in your own land, Up in the clouds. I tell my dragon to go lower, seeing the houses and creatures looking at us. I feel the breeze in my face, pulling my hair as I go lower, looking at my house and the mountains. I look around where I just moved to. I see the tamers with their creatures.*"Mira land!"*I say loudly as mira lands.*Whats wrong? Agne, I see someone. Should we attack?"No, What is it mira?"Its another one of your kind with a hiporgriph and a griffon. Do you want to approach her Agne?"Ok, try not to scare them. Their creatures might attack us, I don't want you to get hurt."Ok, It's a girl. I'm not one of your kind but she looks lonely."Maybe, lets see"*Mira flys in and creates a shockwaves that shake the trees and bends the trees. She screams and stops as I set my dragon reins on my homemade special saddle, So she can't move when I place it on the horn. I jump off and say.*"Hi, My name is Agne. I just moved here and I just went on a walk with my dragon. I see you have creatures of you own, Whats your name?"Mine is Mira. I'm her soulmate dragon, What's your creatures names?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post) Empty Re: Hippogryph Trainer... What was I thinking??! (Plz Post)

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:49 am

Myali snarled furiously as she was forced to halt her sprint, her avian nature showed as she spread her wings and screeched at the dragon, she made clicking noises to ward off any others as I stroked her crest feathers," Hush Myali, calm yourself.." I whispered to her. Myali had a bad way with dragons, mainly male but she remained wary, her older brother had been mauled and eaten by dragons while he fought them off so Myali could escape. Myali wasn't going to let her newfound family be harmed by anything.

I slid down from the bareback Hippogryph as she lowered her large torso to the ground, talons shredding the dirt," My name is Isabella of the Galefeather.. I'm rather surprised to find a creature like you in this country, my 'creature', as you so put it, is Myali. I have no other creatures of which you speak." My was strong and monotonous, Mother would be proud. I heard angry screeching in the air, I turned, eyes fearful, and urged Agne back to her dragon," Run! The beast of Dartagnè! It will devour your souldragon! Flee while you still can, I will distract it." I leapt into a tree and Myali did into the air, I waited for her to circle around then leapt onto her back, standing and holding onto her fuzzy, grey-ish brown antlers for support. This creature had been following us for days and had stolen every morsel of food we could muster from nothing. I was losing energy. Myali couldn't continue to fly for too much longer. Eventually, we would succumb to this creature's devastating fangs aswell.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum