Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Arabian Mares Wonder

2 posters

Go down

Two Arabian Mares Wonder Empty Two Arabian Mares Wonder

Post by Guest Tue May 11, 2010 10:20 pm

~Hope's Rebellion~

I canter smoothly along side my new friend, Ocean Storm, my small Arabian head tucked into my chest and my tail flagged out to the right. I had met Storm about a week before and we became instant friends even though we are complete opposites. We come to a slow stop in front of a small secret lake and walk up to it calmly. Ocean Storm lowered her head to the water and sniffed it to make sure it was safe then snorted and jerked her head up backing away from it. I look at her my large, coal-black eyes filled with confusion and I asked "What's wrong with the water?" She look at at me and snorted saying "The water is poisonous, just like most of these plants" I nodded and looked around then walked around the lake with Ocean Storm trailing behind me. I walk over to a small group of pine trees and laid down in the shade as Storm just stood beside me with her head lowered. We weren't scared about strange stallions coming since we were both experienced and skilled fighters.

Back to top Go down

Two Arabian Mares Wonder Empty Re: Two Arabian Mares Wonder

Post by Emoticon Wed May 12, 2010 4:13 pm

~Olasis~
*I trot in smelling the mares scent. I shake my head* "Why did you guys come here? Or your just looking for a land to claim, eh? You have walked on the poisonous side of this land. My side isn't poisonous. I'll tell you that. If you guys are thirsty then you guys want to follow me. But, before we go, Tell me your names. You will be the first to expeince my new land!"*I nicker and canter off. I stop to see why you are not coming.*"Are you scared? Come on, I won't poison newcomers if i don't want to. I'm in a happy mood today so your fine. I have the finest grass on my side, come on and see. I bet you'll start drooling!"*I laugh as I walk off to my side*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 13, 2010 12:09 am

~Ocean Storm~

I jerk my head up when the stallion trots in, as Hope quickly climbs to her feet looking at the stallion causiously and I say "My name is Ocean Storm and this is my friend Hope's Rebellion. We are looking for a home." We look each other when he canters off and Hope snorts angerly beside me when he asks if we are scared, and canters smoothly after him with her head high proudly. I smirk and canter after them quickly catching up, and fall into an easy pace beside Hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu May 13, 2010 9:13 pm

~Olasis~
*I laugh.*"Oh, I thought you guys were scared because you've never seen me or this land before."*As I slow down to a trot, walk then complete stop. I rear up and gallop towards a tree with grass on it and a couple of lakes and ponds. It was big and was more then 5 miles wide. You see a big tree that covers the sun, It is swarming with animals and bugs. Their were markings from horses cribbing on th4 wood because of the non-poisonous sap that's so sweet to your mouth it makes you drool.*"This is were I live. human's used to live here and their killed the weeds that were poisonous to us. The stuff is deep underground so you won't taste it but it keeps them from popping up. This tree is were all the animals in this land live. It is about 100 feet tall. And these are the ponds, non poisonous ponds, that is. I know this sounds weird but I give the land a name, it's quato.(That's "4" in spanish) Since you are the first one's here I'll let you stay here. But, i must mate with you first, if you want me too. You don't have too."*I say as I come a little closer to you, but keeping out of striking range.*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 6:43 pm

~Hop's Rebellion~
I follow him and slid to a quick stop behind him with Ocean Storm beside me. We look around at the beautiful land, then look up at the giant 100 ft tree in wonder since we've never seen a tree that big before. I look at him when he asked to mate with us and lay my ears flat against my head and clamp my tail to my butt taking a step back as Ocean Storm storm just puts her ears back shaking her head says "No, we'd rather not"

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun May 16, 2010 8:24 am

~Olasis~
*you see me stare at you and pin my ears flat against my head but say*"Fine you don't have to. But you must follow my rules if you have to live here"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 16, 2010 10:34 am

~Ocean Storm~
I nod calmly "Very well" Hope snorts beside me but nods in agreement then trots away from us elegantly with her head held high proudly and drinks from one of the lakes. I look at her then start gazing calmly near Olasis.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sun May 16, 2010 3:31 pm

*I nuzzle her and drink with hope then go and graz and eat some apples
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 17, 2010 9:54 pm

~Ocean Storm~
I look up surprised when he nuzzles me and smile then go back to grazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue May 18, 2010 7:05 pm

(im not going to type much just like 5secs post since nothing is going on right now lol!)

i drink and graze some more
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 18, 2010 9:50 pm

~Hope's Rebellion~
I raise my head look around with my ears perked then swiftly trot over to Ocean Storm and snort throwing my head. I stop and look around with my head high then lower my head and start grazing beside Storm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed May 19, 2010 6:43 pm

i take a nap
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 pm

Mysterious
I was out walking in the valley scared lost I seemed lost and nothing made sense here.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:02 pm

~Olasis~
I raise my head up and look at her. I look at her, And noticed she was scared."Are you lost? Or do you wish to join the herd? You make a fine herd member." I look at her and whinne, Throwing my mane up in the bright sunlight to enchance my perfect qualities. I look at her, waiting for an answer

Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down