Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Day At The Beach {M A T U R E P O S T}

Go down

A Day At The Beach {M A T U R E  P O S T} Empty A Day At The Beach {M A T U R E P O S T}

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:02 pm

ADULT CONTENT AND CUSSING INVOLVED HERE
Experienced and mature players please.

~Abbi
The car slid to a stop in an empty parking lot, and I unbuckled, turning off the car. Glancing out the windshield at all the people who ran around excitedly, I rolled my eyes slightly. Twisting around and reaching into the backseat, I grab my bag and long, colorful beachtowel, getting out of my black Dodge Charger. Shutting the door behind me and locking the car, I put the keys in the pocket of my short shorts, slipping out of my shirt to expose my slim, olive-toned body and stuffing it into my bag, setting my bag and towel on the hood of my car. Fixing my scarlette bathing suit top, I ran a hand through my dark auburn hair, grabbing my vanilla-scented sunscreen and slathering it on. Once I was done, I tossed the bottle back into the bag, picking up my stuff. Taking my keys and iPhone out of my pocket, changing my mind about leaving them there incase I got wet, I put them in a little pocket in the inside of my bag, making sure that it was nearly impossible to find for someone who didn't know where to look. Slipping the bag onto my shoulder, I start walking over to the beach, stopping once tug on my sunset flipflops so they weren't nearly falling off as I walked. Moving past the concrete, two-and-a-half foot wall, I stepped into the hot, deep beach sand, looking around, squinting against the bright light. The smell of the ocean filled the air and the waves rolled and crashed along the beachline almost lazily. If it weren't for the ocean being so close and the gently breeze, it would've been about 103 degrees out. As it was, it was only about 91. Smiling, I pulled my sunglasses out of my bag, slipping them onto my face and sighing slightly as I looked through the darkened lenses. Much better. Moving around, I finally find a place that was a little more secluded, no seaweed covering it, and spread out my beach towel, setting my bag down and sitting, pulling my knees up and leaning over them, arms spread out infront of them.

Back to top Go down

A Day At The Beach {M A T U R E  P O S T} Empty Re: A Day At The Beach {M A T U R E P O S T}

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:59 pm

Anyone?

Back to top Go down

A Day At The Beach {M A T U R E  P O S T} Empty Re: A Day At The Beach {M A T U R E P O S T}

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 pm

Levi:I pull into the parking lot and set there a while, I had just gotten into a fight with my girlfriend and needed a break. My head hurt and my heart was racing from screaming. I run my fingers on the floorboard of the passenger seat and grabbed my phone, towel,and radio. I walk out toward the water and look for an open area. I sighed, the only place was in the sun. I walked down the beach and notice a place in the shade, It was more secluded, but I figuired I needed that right now. I walked and seen a few other people. I went to the place closest to the water and lay my towel down, then lie down, I sigh and watch the clouds as the water trys to grab my feet in a pulsing, lazy, motion. I try to rest my eyes but just see the memories of her and nothing but her face, when we were fishing in alaska, it was the salmon run and she had caught a king salmon, It flopped when I took the picture and she had squinted and dropped the fish, it resulted in a very funny and cute picture. I open my eyes and breath deeply.

pic:

A Day At The Beach {M A T U R E  P O S T} JeremySumpter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 pm

{haha, nice picture}

~Abbigail
My eyes followed the ocean come back and forth, the waves breaking along the shoreline and spreading out before drifting back out to sea. I had always loved the ocean; So did my blac labrador, Huntress, but this was a No-Dogs beach, unfortunately, though I would've much rather have my dog with me. I turn my head to watch the people walking around, praying silently to the dear Lord that none of them walked over to me. I heard a few guys wolf-whistle in my direction but just rolled my stunning blue eyes, sitting up and tossing my wavy hair. My blue eyes roamed across the beach again, and I noticed a guy walking alone down the beach. For some reason I watched him as he laid down away from all the others, noticing that he looked unhappy. More people were starting to lay by me, and I started to get a little annoyed. Couldn't they notice it when someone didn't want to be around everyone else? That's kinda the reason when you stay away from the crowd. With a roll of my eyes at the same guys who had whistled at me earlier and who were coming closer, I picked up my bag and towel, looking around. The sun was starting to bug me, and the only place that wasn't over-populated was where the guy was. With a soft sigh, I hesitated a moment before starting over to him. Stopping a couple feet away, I push a few stray strands from my eyes to behind my ears. "Mind if I move over here? Everywhere else is populated with yelling idiots," I say with a slight smile, my voice quiet yet clear at the same time as my eyes trail over to the water near him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Levi:I jump at the sound of her voice and turn down my radio which had been blaring country music. I sat up and took off my sunglasses and looked at the gorgeous girl infront of me "Heyy, uh, yea feel free to sit here, I don't mind" I said, flashing a sad yet cute smile that i had had since I was a young boy. I look at the radio and notice it was my favorite song by Toby Keith-every dog has his day dog... I then look out at the ocean and enjoy the sight, the warm gentle breeze carried the salty scent of the water and it brought back memories of my childhood, the sound of seagulls and waves also brought back memories, but from in my childhood when I had gone open-ocean fishing with my dad. I close my eyes and take in the scent and sounds, then look back at the girl "sorry, I'm kinda out of it today" I say "I'm levi"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 pm

{haha, I love that song XD}

~Abbigail
I smile, nodding slightly. "Thanks," I say, spreading out my towel again and laying down, looking back over at him. "You don't have to turn it down, I love country," I say, pulling my hair up into a ponytail, using the hairtie on my wrist. I usually kept three or four handy, just in case. "No problem, everyone has their days, just like the song says, only they're talking about dogs. Abbigail Chamber, just Abbi, though," I said, waving away the apology and smiling warmly. Sitting up slightly, I arch my knees, bracing my arms behind me to keep myself up, inching my feet off the towel and digging my tows into the cool sand, staring out at the ocean, not really thinking about anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:11 pm

I nod "Alright" I said and turned the radio back up "is that ok?" I asked her. I also arched my knees but kept my head down on the pillow, I actually was glad someone had came along, if not I would have swam in a pool of self-pity, and that is never very appealing. I was glad too that we had things in common, that way i didn't get bored and then become a jerk, although i usually never was, I was tense now and that was a possibility. I rest my eyes and the memories seemed to have dulled, because now all I seen were the reddish black of darkness and the little bits of light that our imagination created to keep our eyes entertained while our body rested. I open my eyes and look up at the clouds again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:21 pm

~Abbi
I nod, smiling small, but in the way I usually do without showing my teeth at all. It just felt weird that way. My mom used to call it a lip-smile. "It's fine," I say, deciding that he wasn't one of the jerks who only care about finding out what's under a girl's underwear and bra. At least we might be able to talk without me wanting to shoot or punch him. That was a bonus, right? I look over at him for a moment, my body relaxed, expression calm and easy, happy. "Do you have any animals?" I ask after a moment, my brows pulling together slightly but not quite in a frown as I toss my head slightly to move my hair from my ponytail off my shoulder, and it fell down my back lightly, resting between drawn shoulder blades. Moving my head slightly to the right, I look back over at the ocean, my eyes travelling out all the way to where the sea seemed to disappear and the sky took its place. Blue against blue, darker on the bottom, lighter on the top.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Levi:I nod "Yes, I have lots of them, alot being exotic though" I say to her and take off my sunglasses. The sun had gone behind a cloud and it was now much more comfortable to not wear eye covering. I look out at the ocean and then look down at my feet. The water lapped up on the coast, and my feet. I sit up and reach my hand out, touching the water I pull my hand up and watch the water rise and touch my hand. It was like the water liked to be touched. Like it wanted to be caressed and cared for. I cup my hands in the water and splash my face with it. The cool water dripped off my face and I wiiped the drops off, leaving the rest of the water on my face. I lean back, the wind causing the thin layer of remaining ocean to tingle and cool my face. My headache weakened until it was only a pain that hurt when thought about, and my heart had calmed down. I breathe deeply and then after a few minutes ask her "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:52 pm

~Abbi
My lips tipped up into a small smile as I nod slightly. "That's cool," I say, studying the clouds, the sun not hurting my eyes because of my dark, dark sunglasses. A string of clouds trailed infront of the sun and I slipped my glasses ontop of my head, running my fingers slowly through my ponytail. "Uh, yeah, a black labrador, a tannish tabby cat, and a very evil green iguana,
I say with a slight smile. "I named him The Tasmanian Devil, but nickname him Evil Little Shit Taz." Rolling shoulders and neck, I dig my feet into the sand, inhaling deeply the salty sea breeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:01 pm

I chuckle "evil little butts those iguanas are, I had one, his name was Trigger and I could sware, if I wasn't feeding him he would've hitched a ride with my mom to the tropics" I said and laugh. I look over at her "So, if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?" I ask her.

My phone beeped and the light came on. I sighed and looked at it "Shit" I said "Sorry, keep talking I didn't mean to interupt you" I said and opend my black and green phone to the keyboard. the message popped up revealing the message from my girlfriend.

~~~
I'm srry hun i ddnt mean to make u mad can u 4give me he forced himself on me it wasnt wat u think
~~~~

I rolled my eyes and replyed, not caring what she said at the moment she was a lying cheating woman that had no respect. I snap my phone shut when I am done and look back at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 pm

~Abbi
I laugh softly, my voice light and easy. "Oh, believe me, mine is actually evil. You walk within three feet of his cage and he starts flicking his tail and hissing like crazy. He'll lunge at you when you put your hand in his cage, too. My mom had one when she was a girl name Kirby, and he was nice. Then again, she also had a mini sports car made of plexiglass that the football players would pick up and move across the parking lot during practice," I say, laughing as I remembered all the stories my mom had told me about being a teenager. I smile small, waving my hand slightly through the air to excuse his apology again, watching him for a moment before talking again. "Here, Ohio. Well, Grand Rapids actually to be precise, and now I'm down in Toledo," I shake my head slightly. "You know how you always dream as a kid about moving far away from home, but when it comes time to leave you just can't? Not everyone has that problem, but I love Ohio, and I really don't want to leave," I say, shrugging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:18 pm

I nod and look at her "I know how you feel, eventually I would like to move to australia, but i dont know If i could do it" I say promptly and splash my feet in the water. I get up and look at her "Do you want to swim?" I ask, I knew it was bold to ask of a stranger, but for some reason I felt she wasnt a stranger, like she was a friend I had known forever. I pushed that thought aside, had I gone crazy, hah I hoped not. The song had changed to giddy on up by laura belll bundy, I liked this song too and waited for her response to my question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:26 pm

~Abbi
I smile small, looking down at the towel, tracing the colorful lines of the sun and moon and stars and plantes on it with my eyes. "Yeah. I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna leave. I spent a couple months out in CA. I hated it. It was too hot and my skin dried up and I got exema, which is just a fancy word for really dry skin. But I love Ohio, the green, the forests, the fields, the animals..." I trail off and smile. "The coast which is actually decent half the time." Watching him, I nod slightly and stand up. "Sure," I say, though my mind started to set off yellow lights and my heart started to pound slightly. *Ah, quit it* I thought to myself. *You've swam with strangers before, even people you just suddenly meet in the water* Shaking my head mentally, I force the same smile on my face. Listening to the song, I smile, recognizing it instantly. "Yeah, acting pretty strange, didn't wanna talk, mhm there's a pep in your walk. Smilin' a lot when you look at your phone, there's a change in there tone..." I start singing quietly with the song, my voice smooth and flowing, never missing a beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 pm

I love that song]

I nod "Alright" I said, I felt a little strange, shy almost as I tok off my shirt and ove into the water. I come back up and shake my head and hair free of water. I smile "Cold at first" I laugh quietly

[srry i dont know what to say right now haha]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:41 pm

{haha, yeah, I prefer Lady A and The Band Perry and a few others, but I like her songs, too Smile And no problem Razz }

~Abbi
I grin, biting my lower lip in a smile and fixing the neck strap of my bikini so it fit more comfortably around my neck, keeping my shorts on, even though I had my bikini bottoms on under it. They were jeans-shorts, they would dry, eventually. Moving forward, I walk in to the drop, pulling my hair out of the ponytail and sliding the hairtie back onto my wrist, I dive down headfirst into the water, feeling a slight shiver run up my spine as the cold seeped over my body, though I quickly got adjusted to it and the goosebumps that now covered my arms faded away as I lifted back above the water, opening my mouth slightly and laughing a little as I stood, the water coming up to above my chest as I smoothed the extra water from my hair. "Nah, just a tad bit," I say, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:00 am

(hey did you want a boy or a girl to respond?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:10 am

{Oh, either I guess, she's mostly just looking for a friend. Oh yeah, and one thing I forgot to add in the bio, she works a double Life, she's also a spy/assassin and is on call 24/7}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:35 pm

Levi:I nod "Yea, It gets warmer" I said and lay back floating. I look up at the sky and squint when the sun came out from behind the clouds "Ouch" I chuckled and then dive back into the water and open my eyes, the saltwater didn't bother me, I was used to getting it in my eyes, it was only a slight bit uncomfortable but it seemed like I was wearing goggles. I come back up and wipe my face from the water. I tread water where I couldn't touch, the water being pushed by my hands and my kicking feet keeping me afloat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:34 pm

{Haha, just realized I never added that she took her sunglasses off XD}

~Abbi
I smile, running my hands through the cool water before diving back down into the water. Once underwater, I opened my eyes, the salt doing as little damage as pure water did. It stang a little, the way chlorine did in a public pool, but I had been swimming in the ocean ever since I learned to swim, and I was used to it by now. My amrs by my side, I put my feet together, pushing myself forward the way a dolphin would, every so often moving my arms in front of me to push myself forward. A few seconds later, before I could get too far out, I swam back up, about ten feet from where I started, letting the waves push me back towards the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:39 pm

[lmao]

Levi:I drift back to shore slowly and touch the coral with my feet. I pick them up quickly and swam back out, the water felt good running over my back and I dive down once more, getting very deep I turned and looked at the surface, it was always beautiful, I swim back up and rest on my back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:45 pm

~Abbi
Flipping over in the water, I dive back down, going down about six feet to the bottom of where I was, looking around at the seashells, coral, and the colorful fish that darted in and out of view around the water. My lungs began to feel uncomfortable and I swam back up, taking a deep breath as I broke through the surface, scowling slightly as the yells and cries of other people on the beach filled my ears. It was much more peaceful here at night. Looking out at the sparkling ocean and the creamy foam riding atop the waves, I swam back towards the shore, stopping at the dropoff where I could touch the bottom again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum