Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You?

2 posters

Go down

Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You? Empty Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You?

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Shadow~

I walked through the forest to a wide medow in this area I come to a hault it was twilight it the sky was so beautiful I climbed a rock to where I felt like I could reach the stars and reach the moon I sat there looking at them wondering what it was like to be up there soon I let out a long majestic howl it was like a harmony.

Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You? Wolf_howling_at_moon
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You? Empty Re: Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You?

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:25 pm

~The Chill Of Night~
I hear him howl, and smile small, howling back. It was eerie, long, and altered from high to low pitched keys. I finish it with a low note and perk my ears up. I look out at the distant meadow, the moonlight bounced off every blade of grass, making it look like a mirror that was smashed at midnight. I breathe in, then slow my breath, and dart out. I head down the hill gracefully keeping the sound of his howl in my head and where it came from. I reach the meadow and slowly lope to the middle, smirking I lay down, maybe a game of hide and seek would be fun.

Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You? Wolf_23087
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You? Empty Re: Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You?

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 pm

~Shadow~
I heard the howl of the wolf my ears perked I sniffed the ground this wolf was somewhere nerby I slowly jump down from the rock and sniff the ground some more running into it I sniffed it and looked down at her. "Who are you?" I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:56 pm

~The Chill Of Night~
I smirk as he smells me, and jumps down from his perch. I watch as he comes close and demands my name. I snort and stand up, I was shorter, but it didn't mean I wasn't as strong. "Why should I tell you? I do not know your name" I tease, bouncing to his left and smelling him, then walking around him, examining his strengths and weaknesses. I nip at his shoulder and then bound to his front again. "Spill" I said simply, my chops lifted into a smile. I was happy to be around another wolf, but I didn't seem desperate at all.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:21 pm

"I'm Shadow" I tell her. I was playful so I decided to just play along I playful pounced on her and looked into her eyes. "You are playful."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:50 pm

~The Chill Of Night~
I squeal surprised at his advance toward me and stand up and jump back in a quick resession. I perk my ears foreward at him and nod "I am The Chill Of Night, but just call me Chill" I said, my voice quiet and beautiful. Childish as is was it was still serious, and seemed to be frightened, though my body language was curious and playful. I rear up and pounce on the ground "wanna play?" I asked him, smiling big and my blue-black tail wagging violently. I giggle slightly at him and bounce to the left, then right, then back to the left. I smirk and wait for him to chase me.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:17 pm

"Sure Chill!" I wag my tail and chase her laughing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:52 pm

~The Chill Of Night~
I giggle short and sweet. Then dart off, at a casual lope I glance back at him, my eyes dancing with joy and my dark black coat, that teased blue shone in the sunlight, like a horrible glare on your TV It seemed to move and hog your view of everything but her. I turn around complety and play bow, grinning and my ears perked foreward. I was overjoyed, no one could describe such a happiness.

[sorry, brain fart : P ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:43 am

I ran happily panting as I ran this was fun I started catching up to her
(I have no idea how to change the color of your words how do you do that?)

Strong, Wise, Majestic Could He Be The One For You? _D2H5505_GrayWolfRunning
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:46 pm

[I explained in the other post]

~The Chill Of Night~

I giggle and yip at him, when he begins catching up I jump around and lope off again, every blade of grass parting for my feet. I turn in a full circle and jump at him playfully, pinning him I pant hard "Gotcha" I said and smirk, a smug look on my face.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:25 pm

Shadow~
I growl playfully "You may have got me" I say and push her off with my hind legs then pin her down "Now I got you" I laughed
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:26 pm

?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:46 pm

He kicked her off with his hind legs playfully then pins her down
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:48 pm

[oh sorry haha]

~The Chill Of Night~

I giggle and lick his nose happily, then nip at his ear "Soooo" I said teasing and squirm out of his grasp. I bound around him and giggle, jumping over his back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:48 am

I laugh, "Hey!" I sigh happily I was happy to have company.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:47 am

~ The Chill Of Night~

I smiled and shake my black fur, gazing up into the night sky. The moon had an eerie effect on me, making me feel... different. I sighed, counting the stars.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum