Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp) Empty Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Paradise~
I pull in the small lot by the beach I climb out my hot red car clean not a speck in sight I walk out of my car shades on curly hair belly shirt on short shorts on and flat heels on I look side to side to see if anyone notices me I start walking with my beach towl over my sholder I pick a nice and shady spot put my towl down and sit down I chillax it was so sunny was it like this here everyday I couldn't tell and I really didn't care noticing people noticed me

Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp) 042910_justin_bieber_544_eenie-meenie-6

Last edited by Solar Eclipse on Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp) Empty Re: Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 pm

~Mason~
I jumped in my car with Chelsea and started to drive. Chelsea was my closest friend (weird huh?) that I have ever had. She wasn't my girlfriend or anything. We were just really good friends with a LONG past.
~Chelsea~
I sighed and felt the wind bristle fastly through my hair. "So where are we going?" I asked, not looking at him. I was more focused on a little kid riding his bike on the sidewalk.
~Mason~
"The beach." I said and pulled out a bag filled with stuff for the beach.
~Chelsea~
"But... I don't have a swimsuit..." I said. I really didn't want to go to the beach.
~Mason~
"Yeah you do." I said and grinned as I handed over her swimsuit she had left at my house last time I had a pool-party.
~Chelsea~
I sighed and swifly grabbed my swimsuit dangling in his hands. It was a black bikini with a pink and white skull on the left cup. I rolled my eyes and looked at the white, sandy beach filled with tanned people. I felt like I stood out, considering I wasn't tan at all.
~Mason~
I stopped the car and opened the door, allowing me to step out of my silver Jeep. I walked alongside Chelsea.
~Chelsea~
I walked with my shoulders sagged, giving fake smiles to everyone I see.
~Mason~
I grinned. "Oh cheer up!' I said, giving her a warm smile. I laid down the towel and handed Chesea hers.
~Chelsea~
I unrolled the towel and spread it across the sand. I walked with my swimsuit to a small bathroom and changed, spreading sunscreen all over my body.
~Mason~
I walked into a seperate one and did exactly what Chelsea did.
~Chelsea~
I walked out and laid on my towel.
~Mason~
I followed her and did the same, seeing some cute girls in bikinis.

Back to top Go down

Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp) Empty Re: Paradise is a Lonley a litterly Needs a BF Or Bff (Please Rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:24 pm

Paradise~
I sigh as cool air passes me by I was super bored and was super angry that I now didn't bring my swimsuit I see people playing some vollyball nearby I get up and walk over "Mind if I join?" I asked someone nerby nodded amazed by her looking so hot "Alright." I start the game I hit it as hard as possible making 1 point I jump up and down clapping my hand "Yay!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:31 pm

~Mason~
"Wanna play some volleyball?" I asked.
~Chelsea~
I shrugged. "Sure." I said and started running to the players. "Can we join?" I asked.
~Mason~
I followed Chelsea.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Paradise~
"Sure." I said coming up to them shurgging I toss the vollyball to Chelsa, "Serve first." I tell her "Your on my team and you can pick." I point at Mason.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:39 pm

~Mason~
"Ok..." I said.
~Chelsea~
I hold the ball, and toss it into the air, smacking the ball hard onto the other side of the net.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:49 pm

It comes back on our side I hit it back across the net making or 2nd point "Yes!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 pm

~Chelsea~
I narrowed my eyes. I threw the ball up and spiked it, making it hit the girl's foot and making it red. "Sorry!" I said sincerely.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:59 pm

"No it's....ugh just....no never mind" I walk over my the shady tree where my towl was looking at my foot, I felt like whoever she was could be my BFF.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:01 pm

~Chelsea~
I felt really bad about the girl I had just assaulted. I walked over to her. "Are you okay?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:05 pm

"Yeah I'm fine." I say quickly and slip my flat heels back on I pull my hair in the back of ear that was in the way and put my glasses up sighing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 pm

~Mason~
I jogged to Cheslea. "What's wrong?" I asked her.
~Chelsea~
"Nothing." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:19 pm

"Who are you?" I ask the girl with my light voice looking at her the sun shining in my face, so I had them half way closed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:22 pm

~Chelsea~
"Chelsea, and yours?" I asked and answered loudly, stepping into the shade.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:24 pm

Paradise~
"I'm Paradise, Chelsea" I smile at her feeling alittle better I never met someone who would stare then drool.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:27 pm

~Chelsea~
I hide my reddish eyes with sunglasses and hid in the shade, hoping she wouldn't notice what I was.
~Mason~
"And I'm Mason." I said.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:33 pm

"Hi Mason, Are you two in a relashionship or something" I ask trying not to tease it was usaually my thing.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:36 am

~Mason~
I blushed slightly. "Oh, uhmmm... no of course no! Pft we're just friends." I said with a fake chuckle.
~Chelsea~
"Yeah..." I said blankly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:52 am

"Oh..." I said nodding "I'll be right back." I went in and looked at myself in the mirror "Cute,Popular, Kinda Kind, Girl get it together" I say to myself.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:58 pm

~Chelsea~
I bit my lip, allowing my fangs to hide behind it. I barely smiled.
~Mason~
I watched Chelsea. I knew she was a vampire and she could control her powers, which was good.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:03 pm

Paradise~
I came out I saw Mason staring at Chelsea I watched behind a tree I looked out then my eyes like an Angel sparkled turning blue I tumbled out in front of her "Your a Vampire." I say nodding not scared abit
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:12 pm

~Chelsea~
I look at her swifly and take a step back. "Uhmm...No I'm not!" I said quickly.
~Mason~
My eyes opened wide.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Paradise~
"Yes, you are don't lie don't worry anyway Imma Angel" I spread my wings. "My mother and sister are hybrids they're part vampire too. But don't tell nobody" I put my finger up to my lip, "Shhh..you could tell anyway my eyes turn light blue, See?" I say and let my wings disappear, I knew she could be my best friend.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:17 pm

~Chelsea~
I looked at her confusingly. I spread out my wings which were completely black. "Aren't we kind of opposite?" I asked.
~Mason~
I watched them curiously. I spread out my wings which were black also.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Paradise~
"We totally are but look here....I live with it my mother has black wings too." I cross my arms and roll my eyes at Mason "You should understand, I live with it!"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next