Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majestic is Scared Of Lonley (As soon as seen please rp)

Go down

Majestic is Scared Of Lonley (As soon as seen please rp) Empty Majestic is Scared Of Lonley (As soon as seen please rp)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:36 pm

Majestic The Lost

Hello my names Majestic I am a zen dalmation puppy it's part of my gernartion so anyway I'm lost in the woods so you wanna know what happened eh? I was born in Nebraska ya know by those carnvials and stuff my mother lived with a family that had only so many dogs 10 I was guessing Kevin, Cash, Lady, Nella, Stella, Spots, Spotty, Gracie, Megan 8 of them died from a diease exsept two dalmations Spotty, and Spots they fell and love and had puppies 5 puppies they had so many they wanted to give one away so they decided to give puppies away and so they did it was me that was given a family that treated me badily so I ran out the door one day I soon went into the forest and never came back out I was scared I didn't trust I began growing up and waited for my twin, Sandy to find me I still wait.
It was a dark stormy night I was scared I was alone I was lonley I her thunder and I whine loudly I was scared I felt unsafe I start crying and when I saw lighting I growled and barked I was scared I treambled in the dark night and stood there in the rain I stood there stiff as any animal that was running around these parts I missed my sister I missed my family she was lucky I wasn't I tripped over a stick and fell I turned and growled at it and ran when lighting and thuder hit it scared me so much I passed out.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum