Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only)

Go down

Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only) Empty Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:42 am

~Amoux~
I walked slowly walking away from all my friends walking away from all the Native Americans Walking away from life. I couldn't nearly take another day of that tribe someone was out to kill me and I knew it I watched everyone's sad face exspieslly Cheynnae she looked super sad but she smiled softly waving goodbye I had a life to find a mate to start a pack everyday I found it in my heart and today was the day I should leave. Soon I disappear into the mist.

Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only) Imgonnagetcharealgood
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only) Empty Re: Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:07 am

Tama

I lowered my head and drank the clear water, lapping it up with my tongue. I stretched and looked across the river, seeing something move in the mist, I bark to gain the attention of what ever it was...

Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only) Hfdshj10

Back to top Go down

Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only) Empty Re: Amoux Native American Wolf Strong, Brave, Not Alone (Swift Only)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:13 am

~Amoux~
I looked over and barked letting her know 'I was wolf' I looked and walked to her slowly my tail swishing behind me I was panting I glanced at her and took and started lapping water.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:36 am

I wagged my tail knowing it was another wolf, I saw him come out of the mist and start drinking. " Hi..." I shouted across the river

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:53 am

~Amoux~
I barked happily sayin 'Hi i'm Amoux who are you?' I ask.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:21 pm

[b]Hey guys im Nattalie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:42 am

Tama ~ " Hi Amoux, my name is Tama..." I said scratching my ear

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:41 am

~Amoux~
"Well we're far away mind if I go over there?" I ask her nicely

Last edited by Unstopable on Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:33 pm

" Yeah sure....." I said happily, looking down in the water and seeing my reflection, I tap it with my paw and it vanishes in the ripples, I smile at how something so small still made me happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down