Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach

Go down

Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach Empty Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:39 pm

~Jayla~
I pulled up in the parking lot in my blue convertible Mustang GT. I slipped on my sunglasses and exited my car, liking all the stares I got from every guy within a 100 foot radius. I liked to be stared at. It reminded me how every guy thought i was a goddess, which was a nice thought to keep in mind. I looked around for a worthy "buddy" and was dissapointed when there was not any right there for me to find. I pushed my sunglasses up on top of my head and strolled down close to the waterfront. I swung my beach towel from over my shoulder, threw it on the ground, and lay down on my back, pushing my sunglasses back down over my eyes. I lay with the sun pouring over my hot body, smiling thinking myself as a trap, waiting for another sexy guy to come into me.

Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach Jennifer-england-bikini

Back to top Go down

Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach Empty Re: Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 pm

~blake~
I pulled into the parking lot and turned off my hummer.I grabed my surf board and ran into the water.I seen a women on the beach and i whistled to her.I smiled.I seen a huge wave comming towards me and i stood up onto the surf board and surfed with the waves.My tan skin shined in the sun.

Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach Beach_10

Last edited by *The darkness with in* on Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach Empty Re: Jayla wants to have some 'fun' at the beach

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:02 pm

I hear a loud wolf whistle close to me, and pushed my sunglasses back up ontop of my head. I saw a hot surfer run out into the waves and stand up on his board. hmmm... that one's surrre sexy enough... I thought. I put on my flirty face and got slowly up, then saw him watching me. I winked stuck my boobs out a little farther before waving flirtily.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:06 pm

i smiled,and winked back.I got out of the water and walked over to the sexy women."hey,"i said with my play boy voice.she was sexy."Names blake"i said
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:11 pm

I smiled flirtatiously and had the amazing feeling once again of when I knew someone was admiring me. I winked. I knew he thought I was sexy, and he sure was sexy himself too. I walked closer to him, sticking my boobs out farther, and teased him, very clearly looking him up and down, pausing at his shorts, then slowly back to his face. "Well hi Blake," I said in my girlish, flirty high voice, and I walked even closer until I was just inches away. I arched my back a little more and ran my fingers through my hair temptingly. "I'm Jayla." I winked again.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:28 pm

blake~
i got closer to her and her boobs touched my abs."sexy"i said and looked at her boobs then looked back at her."want to have some fun"i askedher and licked my lips
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:27 pm

I giggled as he looked at my boobs. I pushed myself closer to him and reached up high so my boobs jiggled in his face. "Meet me at the bar hot stuff." I winked and turned, and leaned down to grab my towel. I paused for a second, smiling, letting him enjoy the view, and left.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:57 pm

blake~
i walked towards my hummer and started it up.then i went to the bar.i meet jayla by the bar tender and lead her to a room and then locked it .i put al the window cretens down.i started to kiss her and took off her strap and took off her bottoms.i took off my pants and jumped on her.i slmed my cock into her.she started moaning."you like that babe"i said with a sexy voice.i pushed faurther into her,and smaked her butt i held onto her butt pushing her fauther.

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down