Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD)

3 posters

Go down

Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD) Empty Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD)

Post by • Echo Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Hey guys, I probably won't be on this site much anymore -sniffles- I find that a lot of people on here post only a bit (plus grammar and vocab can have a lot of checks v.v) and, well, I prefer Proboards and more advanced sites now. This is more of a beginner site, and yes, I know I too used to post even less than the newer people on this site (Lowest count ever is two words, though now my absolute high is 7.5k xD I feel so proud of myself!) but I find a lack of interest in most of my posts on here...

Last edited by Celtic_t_Cross on Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD) Empty Re: Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:15 am

you dont have room to talk. Mad
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD) Empty Re: Good Morning Sunshines (It's not REALLY morning, that's just meh sayin' xD)

Post by • Echo Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:14 pm

What?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:16 pm

uh no idea...bt i'll miss ya....your one of the few ppl that make me think about what im posting, im starting to love putting a lot in it (when im not brain dead)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down