Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The boy who cried tiger. (The boy who cried werewolf remix)

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

The boy who cried tiger. (The boy who cried werewolf remix) Empty The boy who cried tiger. (The boy who cried werewolf remix)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:40 pm

The boy who cried tiger. (The boy who cried werewolf remix) Untitl10
~Jade~
The lights went out as I was talking to my friends on my laptop. I go down stairs to the basiment to check it out I checked the padel and looked I then pulled the switch to put on the lights when I saw a dude with a mask on. I screamed then I realized it was my brother. "Hunter!" I say and hit him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The boy who cried tiger. (The boy who cried werewolf remix) Empty Re: The boy who cried tiger. (The boy who cried werewolf remix)

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:23 pm

Jaci
me and Hack knock on the door since Hack was clever enough to have left his laptop there and he calls himself a genius... "let us in already!" shouted Hack before we heard the screama dn looked to each other

Jaci- Scruffy black hair with bits of white and usually kept short, electric blue eyes and fairly pale and black sibeiran husky eats and tail with white on the inside the ears and bottom half of the tail

Hack- Short brown and black hair, hazel eyes and tanned skin with brown and black collie ears and tail
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

The boy who cried tiger. (The boy who cried werewolf remix) Empty Re: The boy who cried tiger. (The boy who cried werewolf remix)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:30 pm

~Hunter~
I felt my hand with my arm "Chill." I looked at my camera and saw her screaming face. "Nice one."
~Jade~
I groan and walk up stairs then open the door. "Hi Hack hi Jaci." I say and turn and walk away to the dinning room leaving the door open so they could walk in.
~Hunter~
I ran upstairs and wave going into the dinning room.
~Jade~
"Dad, Hunter scared me again." I say.
~Dad~
"Hunter don't scare your sister." I tell him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:32 pm

"hey" said Hack waving and i waved as well in my usual silence 'Hack left his laptop here again' i gestured and walked in with Hack behind me "now where did i leave it.." 'this time' i sighed and walked around trying to figure out where he hadbeen with it..."Hunter you got busted for scaring your sister again?" said Hack as he walked into the dinning room still looking for his laptop
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:42 am

~Hunter~
"Yeah," I say.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:55 am

"you need to be more tactful and have a plan and an albi preferably both of which are fool proof" said Hack as I walked in and looked to him "wasn't me" he said instantly and I glared at him and walked past and hit Hunter on the head
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:40 am

~Hunter~
I rub my head looking over at Jaci.
~Jade~
I smile. "Hey how have ya been Jaci?" I ask her. It was summer break.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:42 am

'Fine, apart from Hack keeps hiding my guns'... i did shooting as a hobby and enjoyed doing target practice and Hack enjoyed messing with machines anything that has wires or does something interesting that he can take apart...
'and that Hunter was for scaring Jade, although Hack isn't the best example'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:24 am

~Jade~
I look over at Hunter and Hack. "Brothers... we could do everything without them." I turned to Jaci and chuckled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:26 am

'his a collie and i'm a husky there is no way we are siblings we're just close freinds' i said "yeah, didn't Jaci tell you this?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:29 pm

~Jade~
"Um, no." I say nervously.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:41 pm

'don't worry it happens alot and we are a lot like siblings apart from he is annoying and suppose to be 2 years older than me' i said adn sighed standing next to her and shaking my head at the boys
Hack laughed "sisters, world would be better without them huh?" I said to Hunter "or rather annoying girls like them" ' i haven't done any target practice Hack care to help me?' i gave a devilish grin which never meant anything good
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:47 pm

~Hunter~
"Yeah but I love her, she's a lot like a sister to me." The doorbell rings. "I'll get it." I say and run over to the door picking up a letter that was on the ground. I pick it up and look at it. "Hey, dad." I run into Jade.
~Jade~
"Is this another one of your trips Hunter?" I asked him.
~Hunter~
"No...dad!" I yell.
~Dad~
"What is it?" I take the letter he gave me. "This was from England. This is not another one of your tricks is it?" I ask him.
~Hunter~
"No dad, I swear here just call this number!" I say.
~Dad~
I go in the kitchen and call the number
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:52 pm

"what's up?" asked Hack i nodded and looked to Jade and Hunter 'well anyone going to say?'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:13 pm

~Jade~
"Um, we don't actually know..." I say looking at Hunter.
~Dad~
I walked into the room, 'Um... it was England callers they said that your great, great uncle." I said.
~Hunter~
"Can we go dad?" I ask.
~Jade~
"Please tell me were not..." He nodded. "Aw..."
~Hunter~
"Yes! I'm going upstairs to pack!" I say and run upstairs.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:15 pm

We looked to each other and then at them.."Can we come?" asked Hack and I glared at him "what?" "unpolite as ever" I said and turned my back and walked around still trying to find his laptop
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:27 pm

~Jade~
I groan, "Dad..." I start to say.
~Dad~
"It will always be a couple of days now go pack," I say.
~Jade~
I moan and run upstairs to pack.
~Dad~
"Sure, you guys can come. I'm sure the two will need some company." I smiled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:29 pm

"great" said Hack.. i smiled and shook my head 'honestly and Hack i found your laptop" "huh where?" 'on the table' i pointed to his laptop and he picked it up 'so, what time you leaving at, me and Hack better pack as well?'
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:44 pm

~Dad~
"Um, around... 8;00a.m." I tell her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:46 pm

'thanks i'll wake up Hack about 3 hours earlier then' i said adn Hack rusteled my hair..."we'll see you tomorrow then guys" said Hack as he dragged me outside and waved back to them 'stop dragging me'
when we got home we packed everything and i began cleaning up my chained twin guns and stuffed them in my case disguised as something else and Hack put his laptop in hsi as well as us both stuffing a load of clothes in as well...

Last edited by Stray-Angel on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:04 pm

~Jade~
I looked out my window and waved. Sigh. Too bad they weren't going.
~Hunter~
I burst into Jade's room.
~Jade~
"Didn't I tell you to knock fir-"
~Hunter~
"Hack and Jaci are going with us!" I exclaim.
~Jade~
"Really?" I ask.
~Hunter~
"Yeah!" I exclaim.
~Jade~
"Oh...Okay see you tomorrow." I said leading him to the door and slamming the door. Laying on my bed.
~Hunter~
I just walk into my room and finish packing.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:06 pm

me and Hack finished our packing and went to sleep before i woke Hack up at about 5 in the morning since we both took forever to get up mostly me but still... i got Hack to make breakfast as i almost fell asleep on the table
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:10 pm

~Hunter~
I ran into Jade's room shaking her. "Wake up, Jade time for breakfeast." I say and run downstairs.
~Jade~
I put my head over the pillow and groan. I then get a shower, and get dressed then come downstairs. I saw dad and Hunter were almost done with their food. I just went ahead and got some cereal.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Hack pulled my head up off the table "and you said i'm slow" 'give me a break' i yawned and ate my toast and then walked around randomly before we both finished and got ready before heading to their place at around 7 am it was a long way from wherethey lived...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 pm

~Jade~
After I was finished with my cereal, we started loading stuff in the car.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum