Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is love really so bad?..... Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love?......

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is love really so bad?..... Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love?...... Empty Is love really so bad?..... Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love?......

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:58 pm

~Skip A Beat~
Is love really so bad? I through to myself, sitting in the pouring rain, that drizzled onto my pelt.... " No!" i snapped my maw in mid-air..... " No!, love it bad, i think" i said to myself...... turned and jumped over a log, then racing across my meadow, that i claimed..... I ruled this land, when my race died from the Kykos, I was an Acient, my race was the Acients..... I was the only Acient they had left, exsept my friends Klick and Weather...... I stoped and thought, " Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love " i thought, my heart might not skip a beat if i dont find true love..... " Theres a place that i go that nobody knows, where the rivers flow and i call it home. And theres no more lies in the darkness there's light, and nobody cries theres butterflies!!!!" i sang.....
" I am unwritten, can't read my mind, i'm undefined...... I'm just beginning the pens in my head, ending unplaned, Staring at the blank page, before you open up the dirty window. Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find! Reaching for something in the distance so close you can almost taste it! release your inhibitions Fell the rain on youer skin!" i sang loder, racing through the woods, my beautiful voice echoing all around.....
" No one else can fell it for you! Only you can let it in! No one else! No one else! Can speak the words on your lips! Drench yourself with words inspoken! Live your life with arms wide open! Today it where your book begins! The rest is still unwritten...... I break tradion, Sometimes my tries, are out side the lines..... We've been conditioned to now make mistakes..... But i cant live that way!" I sang, my beautiful voice rang through the dark, cold night, the rain hitting my pelt as i ran.....

Is love really so bad?..... Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love?...... Black-cub_1810
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Is love really so bad?..... Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love?...... Empty Re: Is love really so bad?..... Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love?......

Post by Faye Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Sophoemon~

"Left,Right,Left Right,"The ebony brute muttered to himself as he stumbled through the overgrowth.Suddenly he paused,lifting up his left fore as if in a position to stalk and hunt. The scent of a nearby Fae wold traveled up his nasal passages causing him to sneeze.She was nearby but he decided it would be best not to approach her for his safety.Perhaps if another knew who he was the being would capture him and turn him into the evil forces that wanted him.
His life wandering,being a loner and hiding was terrible.He couldn't have friend for fear that they may betray him.So here he was living this idle life and it was starting to make him depressed.Being an abnormal or an ancient wolf as he was he didn't have the advantages as others had.He couldn't go out there and live life to it's fullest.

A chubby defenseless chipmunk scuttled upon the leaves before him and the little chipmunk's life flashed before him eyes as a gigantic wolf's maw came down on him swiftly and and pierced his skin horribly,causing it to go limp in the wolf's mouth.As Sophoemon savored that last bit of meat he thought that he should consider about searching for a mate,a companion at least someone he could trust.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Is love really so bad?..... Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love?...... Empty Re: Is love really so bad?..... Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love?......

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Skip A Beat~
I stoped singing, and slowed down to a trolt, hearing paw steps.... I stalked towad the sound, now scenting a brute.... Growling low in my throut, and walking slowly toward the brute, ears pricked and eyes wide, i finally seen the brute, he was a handsome black one....
I smiled and stood there, i was shy, so i didnt really want to approach him, until i got the guts to interduce myself....
I watched his movements carfully, he seemed carefree as a pup, but maybe on the inside hes strong and caring.....
I exsamed him over again, he was quiet a muscular brute, a smirk formed across her lips......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:43 am

Sophoemon~

Suddenly a young Fae appeared before his very eyes,he was surprised so instantly his hackles raised and his deadly fangs were bared,but because of his poor eyesight he was unable to notice that her gestures were friendly.His muscles rippled under his glorious black pelt as he took a few steps towards the Fae."Hello."Was all he growled,unaware if the Fae was an enemy or not.
Sophoemon sat back on his haunches,though his body was tense and ready for a fight if need be.Though at the moment he despised this she-wolf for sneaking upon him.Though even though from his poor eyesight the she-wolf was quite pretty..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Skip A Beat~
I backed away alittle, but when he growled atme fr no reason, i snapped my maw in fury..... Steping ou o the shadows, and ears now pinned flat to my cranium, a growl rumbled in my throut, i rose on my hackles and my fur bristled, my eyes blazed with fury...... " Growing, is no way to greet someone....."i sneered at him, my eyes turned a dark bronze color, darker then m eye color was before...... y musclestwitched as i stood there, glaring at the brute..... " Your name?" i snorted..... This ws my land, and i needed to know what his name w befor could trust hm in my area.........
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:42 pm

Sophoemon~

"Is that so?"He challenged,the tip of his tail twitching in fury."I recall Jedediah being the leader of these lands."Though reluctantly he spoke his name "Sophoemon,is my name and whati s yours young she-wolf?"He questioned raising his brows.He rose to his paws,looking the Fae stright in the eye.It was a gesture of disrespect and he knew so.He shall not show this Fae and resepct as long as she was a liar.Liars never win and Winners never lie.
The taste of blood still lingered in his maw,making him desperate for a hunt,which he would go do after this meeting with the she-wolf.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Skip A Beat~
I snorted, and lifted a forepaw,licing it slightly, then stoping hearing him announce his name..... " The names Skip A Beat, and Jedediah never owned this part of land, after the Acients disappeared, me and m freinds were the only Acients left, since Klick and Weather moved to a different place, im the only Acient on this land......" i said, wit a sharp unease in my voice..... I looked at him curiously, my eyes filled with the truth, making him believe me.......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:48 pm

Sophoemon~

A small smirk crossed his lips as he glared at the Fae."I am positive that you aren`t the only Ancient on these lands."He growled,his muscles going tense under his pelt.The tip of his tail flicked back and fourth as the growl soon ceased.He stared down upon the four-pawed Fae,his eyes searching her for answers.Soon a blood curdling cry erupted into the air,and rang loudly in his ears.It was a familiar sound.The sound of a rabbit,a rabbit dying.Though it was scary to many it was part of life..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:00 am

Skip A Beat~
I looked at him curiously, glaring him in the eyes and saying " How so?" i growled slightly, not taking any chances with him......
(( Srry so short, im having a brain-fart today, lol))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Sophoemon~

A challenging smirk crossed his lips as she asked."All ancients have a specific mark on them when they are born,mine was the scare above my eye.By looking at you i see that you have many scars.But there must be one in particular that you have had there forever."He inquired.His eyes scanning over her quickly.He paced back and fourth before her."Though you amy not even have a scar.In the past I have known ancients that had no scars,just odd markings."He growled mostly to himself than to anybody."In short I'm an ancient."He whispered softly..

(That's fine it happens =))
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:14 am

?? BUMP ??
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:55 am

Skip A Beat~
I growled and steped out of his pace, " So im not the only ancient around these lands " i said and smirked, circling him...... " So why are you out here." i say smirking, my muscles moved different places as i took a step toward him, i stoped before him and licked amoung side his neck.....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Sophoemon~
The ebony brute pondered for a mere moment before he spoke again."A safe place,perhaps even a family."He replied with a shrug of his shoulders.But as the Fae slinked closer to him and he could feel her hot breath on his neck his cock went hard."What about you?"He questioned and he ran his warm,rough tounge along her neck in return.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Skip A Beat~
I looked at him, a shiver went down my spine as his warm/rough touge ran along my neck, i groomed his black pelt smoothly, my warm, smooth touge ran across his side...... Hearing what he said i pulled my head up and blinked..... " comming to rescent my bourlders, and maybe just maybe looking for my true love....." i say, my bronze eyes going back to its regular color......
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 pm

Is love really so bad?..... Why does your heart skip a beat when you meet someone you might love?...... Grey-wolf
~Loves True~
True kept her pace in the forest. Twigs cracking, keeping quiet. She was pretty teird from the long trip she had here. Her purple eyes shone with such beauty. She jumped a log and then, thigs start racing through her mind What is this place? Would I ever make it to an unterritoried place? And who decided that a bour was a pig? she looked behind her with a gasp.

Someone....someone was out there but...who.

Voices....was all she heard and she didn't like it. But should she go? Was it safe? She HAD to take a chance! Don't be B-Dawg.(Lolz cuz she has the personality of him) She took a deeeeeep breath and and creeped slowly towards the sound to see two wolves.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:58 am

(Knock knock knock)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:00 pm

(( srry i was waiting for Faye to reply, dont want her to get lost................))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:17 am

(Sry guys)

Sophoemon~

It took less than a split second for Sophoemon to whirl around and pounce upon the intruder.His paw was pressed firmly to her chest and his fangs were peeled back in a nasty grimace."What are you doing here?"He stormed and his eyes flashed black.He would only let the Fae up if she submitted to him or had a good reason to wander these lands and sneak up upon them.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:22 am

~Loves True~
True yelled as the male attacked her she grimaced and looked scared. "Um...Uh... I wander this parts all the time...please don't hurt me." True covered her eyes with her paws and hoped he would not try to harm her for no reason.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:25 am

Skip A Beat~
I wgioed around to face the new fae, and i groweld, i was bout to jump opon her, before Sophoemon jumped on her.... I smiled and then that smiled turned into a nasty threatening snarl, showing my razor sharp sharp pearl-white fangs at the fae, " What you doing here, and who are you!?!?!?" i sneered and snaped my maw at her in fury..........
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 am

~Loves True~
"My names Loves True. Let me go dawgs please!" True begged for dear life. Only if her sister was here...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:40 am

Sophoemon~

A deep growl rumbled out of his throat and his unforgiving eyes stared upon her."Fine."He snorted letting her up,through his lips remained peeled back.He had to admit he was a bit taken aback by this intruder,hadn't she smelt them?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Skip A Beat~
I growled and took a step forward, stoping beside Sophoemon, i pressed up against him, and licked his muzzle........... Then i turned back to the fae, my lips drawn back into a snarl, " The names Skip A Beat...."i said........... I leaned against Sophoemon, and a growl rumbled in my throut, telling her he was mine...........
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:06 pm

~Loves True~
True rolled her eyes in her head and said, "Chill dawgette uh...Skip person I'm tooooo cool fo' that ya'll." she said and looked around and sigh. This is how a lot of people treated her except her peeps.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:16 pm

(Lol she is an interesting character Earth Razz )

Sophoemon~
Suddenly the large brute snapped his maw into the air to order silence."I'm Sophoemon,you are not to intrude on us any longer nor steal our prey unless you prove yourself worthy and that we are able to trust you."He was giving the pretty young Fae a chance,since everyone in his mind deserved more than one chance.Also being a male and all they all had their dreams to own a big,strong pack.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next