Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz )

3 posters

Go down

Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz ) Empty Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz )

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 am

~Autumn~
Autumn sat opon a rock, watching as the deep crystal water flowed down a stream and down a slope into a big heap of autumn leaves that covered a crystal clear water.... Autumn sat there lifting her head slightly up, hearing birds high above flap their wings above Autumn's head. Her name meant leaves that startin the fall.... Since it was fall, the autumn leaves blended into Autumn's black/red fur, one of her eyes are red as an autumn leave, and the other yellow as the sun filled with autumn yellow leaves.... The red, orange, yellow and green leaves crowed around her ebony pelt, as she sat opon the rock. Her tail crurled around her black/red pelt, her eyes locked on a baby rabbit, its small strwny body. The baby rabbit jumped up and into the crashing, cruel waves from the crystal clear water.. I snorted and eyes closed, letting my sences go to the earth, all my energy went into the earth, letting me feel who was comming toward me, or something i could eat.....
Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz ) Black-wolf-in-red
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz ) Empty Re: Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz )

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:14 am

(Maybe you can get a pic because i'm on my DSI)

Kouger
I walk. My shiny black pelt shinning in the moonlight. I stop and sniff the earth floor... it smelled like...the fae i've been following. I trotted down the small pathway and smiled seeing her beautiful black pelt, then her eyes.... mine made connection with hers and I smiled. I made my way closer with a smile. "Hello, I`m Kougar and who are you miss. fine young lady?" I ask.

(Sorry so short grrr....)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz ) Empty Re: Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz )

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:51 am

Midnight Struck
I appeared out of nowhere and spotted my old freind Autumn and walked towards her silently making no sound before I headed towards the bushes near her and waited for a mintue before walking out and sitting down my tail wrapped around my front paws as I bowed my head slightly and looked to my old freind
"well what a pleasent suprise Autumn, it's been a long time"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 pm

~Autumn~
I jumped up, heaing two voices, i standed opon the rock still, my muscles twitching as i stared at both of them... I turned to the fae and then stoped growling, " Mid-Midnight struck, i-is that you..." said and then jumping at her... Licking her happily, then i whiped around to face the brute... I stood opon the autumn covered earth now, my coat blending in.... I lashed my tail out and flagged it, knowing if he didnt announse himself i would have to take care of myself.... " Annouse yourself, brute!"i growled with unease in my voice.... Then closing my eyes again, to see if anyone else was comming, but nothing was......
(( heres ur brutes pic Earth ))
Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz ) Wolves_by_LectraWhiteWolf
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 pm

i laughed slightly as she licked me and licked her back before i too turned to the Brute and listened and said "i do suggest you introduce yourself it is very rude otherwise"

ooc- Pic for Midnight Struck
Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz ) GW310H225
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:55 pm

Kougar

I looked at them confused and cocked my head. "Um, I said the names, Kougar." I didn't understand the faes' didn't they hear me. "Um, what's you name, Miss. Missies?" I asked
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm

"I am Midnight Struck, a wondering Fae" i answered and bowed my head still sitting beside my freind
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Kougar

"Beautiful name. And yours?" I ask the beautful black fae I first layed eyes on. I was curious. I really wanted to get to know her. I sniffed her from a few feet away and She was in heat. Maybe she'll like me.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Autumn~
I fixed my eyes opon the brute, and i nodded " nice name.." i say, adn then answer his question... Slightly i did trust him but somewhere insdie of me, wanted to kill him... But i didnt.... " Autumn Of The Leaves, but please call me Autumn..." i said, my beautiful voice had its own twist to it.... which was unknown to other wolves.... My muscles moved in different places as me and Midnight cicrled the brute...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:16 pm

"now then let me warn you before you try anything, hurt either of us and the other one won't hesistate to stop it" i said and cirled him with Autumn
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Kougar

I smiled as they circled me but I still kept her eyes fixed on the black fae with a big smile. Nervousness took over my body which made my spine tingle and my tool go hard. I was flirty.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Autumn~
I stoped before the brute, and turned to Midnight, chuckling... Brutes couldnt keep there eyes off me like this brute right here..... I smiled and nuzzled Midnight flank, i missed so mich... I closed my eyes again, leitting all my energy go to the earth floor... Now i a growl rumbled my throat, i opened my eyes, " Midnight there another brute comming..." i said and senced him comming closer and closer...

~Saint~
I peared through the hole, seeing two beautiful faes, adn a brute, i growled and jumped out of the shadows... " Are you hurting these faes in anyway...." i sneered at the brute in sheer disgust... I dug my claws into his side... Looking at the two faes, and locking my eyes on the beautiful black and silver fae ( Midnight ). I stepd off the brute, and dipepd my head in greetings... " Hello, ladys... im Saint, adn you two are...." I said, my eyes going back and forth to the beautiful black fae, to the most beautiful black and silver fae....
Why does Autumn feel so lonely?..... ( I only need one player in this topic plz ) Mackenzie%20Valley%20Wolf
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:10 pm

i nuzzeled Autumn back before looking at the new Brute "well atleast his one has some manners, there seem to be alot of Brute's around today and my name is Midnight Struck" i said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Kougar

"I'm not from France! I try my best..." i whine with my ears low and I sigh.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Autumn~
I turned to look at Kougar and i sighed, turnign to the new brute i dipped my head " Im Autumn... Nice to meet you Saint " i said then left Midnight and saint alone to get to know eachother.... I walked over to Kougar and nuzzled his side, then licked his muzzle.... " Are you ok " i asked, flicking my tail out twlling Midnight to stay there and chat....

Saint~
I smiled as the Autumn left me and Midnight alone... I cicrled Midnight, and sniffed her, she was in heat.... I licked her side and stoped befoer her.... My cock went hard as i stared at her....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 pm

"don't get any ideas Saint, i bite" i said as i sat down my tail wrapping round infront of my paws again.. i watched as he cirled me keeping ym eyes on him at all times...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:14 pm

Kougar

"I hate when people even try to make a BIG deal from me..." I growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum