Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply) Empty Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply)

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Hear are the five mares you can play, I play one, this will make out the short story of the five important mare's hear is the story line below.

"Al Khamsa" is an Arabic term that is applied to specific Bedouin bloodlines of the Arabian horse. It roughly translates to "the five."

The legend of Al Khamsa refers to the five favorite horses of the prophet Muhammad. According to this folklore, Mohammed denied his mares water for three days as a test of endurance and stamina. He then released the mares to run to an oasis and quench their thirst. As a test of loyalty, the mares were called back by the sound of the battle horn before reaching the water. Of the hundreds of mares charging forward, only five stopped and returned to Mohammed. These became known as "the five". Each of these brave and loyal mares was given a strain name -- Kehilan, Seglawi, Abeyan, Hamdani and Hadban -- and was carefully bred, creating the foundation of the Arabian Horse's Bedouin bloodlines. Arabian horses that can trace all of their bloodlines to these Bedouin strains are collectively known as "Al Khamsa Arabians".

The reply's will make out there store hear are the charecter's.

Each strain, when bred pure, developed characteristics that could be recognized and identified. The Kehilan strain was noted for depth of chest, masculine power and size. The average pure in strain Kehilan stood up to 15 hands. Their heads were short with broad foreheads and great width in the jowls. Most common colors were gray and chestnut.

The Seglawi was known for refinement and almost feminine elegance. This strain was more likely to be fast rather than have great endurance. Seglawi horses have fine bone, longer faces and necks than the Kehilan. The average height for a Seglawi would be 14.2 hands, the most common color Bay.

The Abeyan strain is very similar to the Seglawi. They tended to be refined. The pure in strain Abeyan would often have a longer back than a typical Arabian. They were small horses, seldom above 14.2 hands, commonly gray and carried more white markings than other strains.

Hamdani horses were often considered plain, with an athletic if somewhat masculine, large boned build. Their heads were more often straight in profile, lacking an extreme Jibbah. The Hamdani strain was one of the largest, standing as much as 15.2 hands. The common colors were gray and bay. ( I will play her)

The Hadban strain was a smaller version of the Hamdani. Sharing several traits including big bone and muscular build. They were also known for possessing an extremely gentle nature. The average height of a Hadban was 14.3 hands, the primary color brown or bay with few if any white markings.

I will play Hamidani. All are mares.

(In this story line the mares are pined up by a stream for five day's without water then released this is the story about the five mares) I will start story after all cheracter's are taken.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply) Empty Re: Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply)

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:42 pm

Just tell me what mare you want to be please be an active player.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply) Empty Re: Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply)

Post by Emoticon Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:54 pm

Can i be the Seglawi?
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:33 pm

Sure good pick. If there are not enough people picking you can be another horse just in case.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 pm

could i be the Hadban plz....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Shore you can, thank's.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:31 pm

If you guy's want you can be another horse I dont know if I have enough people asking. So you can ask to be another.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:34 pm

(Nah, I'm good.)
~Seglawi~

I trot in, my elegant mane swooshing high in the air. I practice my piffaie(dressage move, don't know how to spell.) and go to the lake to drink. The water was Ice cold, but It felt good on my dry throat. I could feel it going down my body, it made me feel alive. I go to get another drink, and hear some bushes shaking. All of a sudden, A mountain cat charged at me. My quick legs dodging the attack by a mere second, but he was hungry. He chased after me, gaining on me. I did one of my amazing tricks that humans teach horses in certain competitions to do. I stop, the mountain cat was leaping for me, but i put my neck down and avoided those sharp claws. I canter, and step on the mountain cat, killing it instantly. I step of it and go to the lake, still as a rock and look at myself. "No scratches, but some roughness on my neck. The panther must have scratched me, or stepped on me." I turn around, looking at my body. It was fine, but the mountain cat made my hair go against the growth. "Simple way to fix this." I say and go under a skinned branch, the soft wood showing. I lower myself and rub on it, making the hairs go in the normal direction. I rub off, and go to graze. "Filthy panther, go die in the sea." I say and kick the lifeless body, making it go in the bush.

(The horse doesn't know it's a mountain cat, the mountain cat explored different terrain for her young. She calls it panther, along with all other big cats.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Um yea i like playin at least 2 horses so could i also be the Kahilan is that how you spell it????
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 pm

(Uhh can I be Abeyan..?)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:42 pm

(Oh, i didn't read the story line Embarassed I'll do it again.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Faye you can be Abeyan and that's OK Septsapp it happen's it is kinda confusing and yes Angle you can be Kehilan. we can start posting i think.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm gonna start the begining off with a discripton i will do this sometimes so no one get's lost or confused. I don't play your horse jsut tell what happen's then you can repate it just in the point of veiw of your horse.

There where hundred's of mare's and many mounted horsemen hearding theme into a large pin, dust flew from flying steal hooves as mare's and filly's ran comly into the pin. None new what this was all about there head's up calling to each othere, some standing shy othere's stronger and willing to obey there master's.

All right you guy's can post your responce.

(Hamidani)

I moved slowly forward searching for my four freind's Seglawi, Hadban, Kehilan, and Abeyan.
I called there names but they blinded in with the other's. Where where they?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:26 am

Seglawi

I was somehow roped in this nasty cage with other horses, skin to skin. The line will never end, but i tried to find my friends. Suddenly the crack of a whip scares me, but even more the horses star cantering. I was trying as hard as i could to go the opposite direction, but the horses were too much. My neighs seemed to be drowned in the sounds of the hooves, but it wasn't going unnoticed. Suddenly a whip is cracked in my face and i rear, showing off my beautiful coat and shiny hooves. I forget going agaist the herd of hooves and go with it, galloping past most horses and i see my friends Hamidani, Hadban, Kehilan, and Abeyan. I continue to gallop towards them.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 am

I sigh in relef as I watch Seglawi run toured us I felt worred when she reared and pawed the sky seeing that she had been startled, Seglawi was not scared realy just nervuse like me and the othere's are owner's did not strik us with the whip's but heareded us into the pin with the whip's sacring the ground and air. There where holer's and shout's as we galloped into the pin. I nuzzled my freind's ashuring theme evrey thing would be OK.

(Is the other's on we need the other's going to post we can't carry on the storie without theme, thank's for posting.)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:41 pm

~Hadban~
She was squezed between two friesian horses, she growled as they got closer to her, her whiped her head back anf forth snapping her maw, telling them to back off! She then snroted adn walked forward to find her friends.. After she seen Seglawi, and Hamidani.. She walked slowly toward them, but before she could get closer to her friends, she was whiped from behind. After being whiped by a long black whip, she whiped her head around to see a man with the whip held in his hand. She growled and snapped the whip out of his hand and threw over the fence, she then turned back to the man and snorted, sneering ficiously at him, and the backed away, his hands up and then he turned and ran into a gray mare... Hadban turned adn flagged her tail, then let out an high pitched neigh and turned to see Seglawi and Hamidani comming toward her, she walked toward then ssqeazing through mares to get toward her beloved friends.. When reachign them she nuzzled there sides then looked around for Kehilan, and Abeyan. She flicked her tail to rid of the flys...
( Pic of Hadban )
Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply) Matarr112wp
Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply) Cataree%20Koh.Krush

~Kehilan~
She walked through the bundle of mares, sqeazing her way through gaps of opening toward her friends, as soon as she reached them a man whiped her, making her fly back into a rear and whiped around to hit the man with her hooves.. She then laned and snorted rolling her eyes at the man who was stupid enough to whip a mare like her kind... She turned back to her friends and smiled a loving smile...
Al Khamsa Story (four charecter's available) (please reply) Imp_mistilll5
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Sorry I did not see you posted where's Abeyan? All horses Arabian's.

Hamindani- We where all together now and we moved as one with the other's into the pine. Hadban and Kehilan and Seglawi joined me, I looked at Hadban scar's, Kehlian's smile, and Seglawi's calm face. I nuzzled theme in a reashoring way. "Were gonna get through this I said gently. I looked at Hadban's scar's with a worred glance. I would have to keep an eye on theme. I look at Kehlian and Hadban. "It's good to stay togeher." I yelld over all the clamor. We hudled close together. Not far away was a clear cool looking stream. I was not thursty but I knew somthing was up it seem my freind's new to.

It's a few hours later when romur passis by and the five freind's learn what's going on, thurst takes it's toll and mare's throat's start to go dry under the desert sun. How has this afected the five feind's?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:25 pm

~Hadban~
She snorted at the men, adn then turned to her friends.. She reared up again to slam into the gate, thrusty as hell, the water was starting to mock her.. She then rared again and broke the gate... HAdban let out an ear piercing neigh, adn she raced down the slope and gulped up from water... And then rared again as men started to whip her... She rammed into there heads sending them outward, and bucking feriously...

~Kehilan~
SHe watched as Hadban, was going crazy in this gate, seeing HAdban fighting down hill with the men, Kehilan desided to race down to help her friend..../
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:07 pm

I stood watching my freind go crazy and then suddenly I folowed Kehilan to help drag Hadban back to the pen. Men rush to ketch us But I ignor theme running toured Hadban. "If we drink that water we are no longer loyal or pure, we must resist." I whinnyed to her. It would take all of use to restrain her. I called to Seglawi and Abeyan for help. Me and Kehlian would heard her back to the pin. "We need to get her back in the pin or she will be in deep trouble." I called to the other's.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:12 pm

~Hadban~
She spat at the men, adn walked long side her friends back to the pin, shaking her head wildly in the air, saying no to go back in the pin... But she desided to go...

~Kehilan~
She hearded Hadban to the pin, and went to the middle of the pin...,
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:19 pm

I folowed theme to the center of the pin giving Hadban a questaning glance. I looked at Kehilan and said quietly "I think the heat is geting to her." "We need to keep a good eye on her." I said. I smiled at Seglawi encuraging her and the other's it was going to be a long day.

(after cuple more post's it will be three day's the mare's go without water)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:40 am

I look at the water, thirsty. I denied my thirst, listing to my friend. I reared and stood thre trying to resist the water and not look at it.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 am

I looked at Seglawi and said "We can do this.. I looked at my other freind's "We can all do this." I nuzzled Seglawi and said "Where all doing just fine." "Just two more day's I said and were out of hear and we all will get some clear clean water." I said firmly and I ment it. we all looked dirty and thursty, stairing at the water and the hot sun. We would get through this.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 am

"I hope your right." I say, a bad thought appears in my head. "Maybe they are trying to kill us from thirst, so tey don't have to kill us te sun does."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 am

(Sorry that im a bit late...i didnt realize that we started...justl et me get a pic and stuffs.)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum