Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls Empty Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:11 am

~Selcusion Ash Soul~
I landed silently and walked into a cave which had crystals of pure white around small puddles of crystal clear water. In the cave was a huge crystal, i opened the orginal portal to my world and walked through...
I arrived back at the ruins my eyes seemed sad "how strange your never seem to allow daylight here anymore" I muttered to the three moons that sat eerieily in the sky.
I walked around without a care but trailed my hand sadly along and watched as the ravens and crows flapped around. This was the place where souls were born and where they came to die naturally that is. But.. this world of Utopia has fallen to ruins.
I had short black straight hair, mismatched eyes of golden amber and blood red as well as enchanting wings of midnight blue tipped with ink black which hid silver feathers amoung them.
My partner Deadly score was a pure white she-wolf with golden ember eyes... she walked beside me as well...
We had left the portal unguarded in hope no one would come through

ooc- Pic of Utopia
Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls 94271-1600x900
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls Empty Re: Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:25 am

Anyara~ I floated through the portal, unaware of the new world I was in. I saw in heat vision, and this place boomed with aqua and blue and purple due to all the spirits. I floated around quietly, wondering if there was actually anybody here. I didnt have anything important to do...but I was wondering if anybody was in need of assistance...

Anyara~
Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls Glow_light_lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:29 am

~Seclusion~
I turned quickly and looked to the, "what are you doing here? you do not belong in such a place, this place is for souls not spirits"
I was taught that Spirits were the memories of the person left behind that took the form of their owner and their soul was usually locked onto the spirit
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:34 am

Anyara~ I floated arond the figure, finally seeing the reds, yellows, and oranges produced from this creature ands its companion. I floated around. "What is this place?" I looked at the ruins and the souls, which just appeared white to me, but they were still overcrowded by the purples and blues. "I feel like i've been here before. But it looks much different than what it used to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 am

Selcusion

Through my eyes i saw souls differently, their colours were different depending on what they were this was a survival skill ym kind used...
"The place where souls are born and die" I said simply "In otherwords this is the Graveyard for Souls"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:44 am

I began to float away from the pair and sift through the souls, trying to find one without its spirit. I remembered this place now...I knew I did. "What did this place used to look like?" I asked. "And did Anyara die here?" I floated back to the pair. "And are you Selcusion Ash Soul?" I wondered if the question would take her off guard. I was pulling memories of this place and of the person in front of her..

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:51 am

~Seclusion~
"I do not know where you die but this was not your home for you have no wings, Creatures like yourself are also good at reading memories so i am use to it but if you pull out too many memories me and the ravens will get angry" I warned her i had met spirits before i dealt with the dead quiet alot so i didn't care anymore.."As for what it use to look like, it use to be such an enchanting place with the voices of the moon singing to the young ones every night singing them to sleep" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:09 am

I sent out a strange vibe of angriness. "Spirits do not have wings either way, may I remind you," I spat. "I'm looking for Anyara." I floated away, having fun disrupting the ravens and flying through souls instead of around them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:12 am

I rusteled my hair and spread my wings and siad "yes they do, Elder Kana did and so did My parents... spirits are memories that take the form of their owner.. the souls come here the memories to another place.. like the graveyard in the humans world, heaven or hell... as for who you are looking for mind telling me some of their memories? i could help you find her quicker.. also what was she?"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:19 am

I looked around. "Anyara was a fallen angel... She has some memories with you in them and your companion. They were held here in the days of prosperity. She died fighting along beside you..." I recalled the memories as best as I could. "And her soul returned to this place here." I frowned. "I believe you two grew up together...." My scowl deepened. "When she was older she was taken away from this place and used as a hostage to the devil, until someone from here saved her...I do not recall who, for at the time she was unconscience....." I trailed off. "It was a bloody battle..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:24 am

"i am sorry i do not remember her, i lost part of my memories or rather they were sealed away when everyone else died" I said and jumped down spotting her soul and handleing it carefully "but I do remember it was a bloody battle, even Heaven betrayed my kind.. betrayal is something angels should not hold for even if she was a fallen if I did fight alongside her she must have been someone that i knew would not betray my kind" I said handing the spirit the soul... "I do know she didn't die here though, She might have died near here since I fought at the frontlines" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:34 am

I flew into the soul, taking the form of Anyara. I smiled. "Thank you..." I searched my memories again, extracting one in strings and handing it to her. "This is her when she was playing with you one time..." I frowned.

Anyara's Pic~ (as a younger girl, imagine her older...)
Utopia; Graveyard Of Souls 282526177anime_goth

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:38 am

I nodded nad closedmy eyes letting the memories flow into me and i shook my head and opened my eyes.." I see, she also used to listen to the stories that Elder Kana use to tell, i thank you for bringing me back some memories and feel welcome to stay but as the only one left ehre is not much i can offer" I said bowing slightly my wings had grown bigger from when we were younger but my eyes seemed sad and cold.. I then walked off to the house of Elder Kana.. her soul sat there taking on her 'shadow' form and i sat cross legged and she began to tell one of her stories
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:44 am

I followed her, floating off the ground a bit, into the house. I sat on the floor, swaying slowly and muttering words under my breath. It was some sort of enchantment my soul half was performing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 am

"You two have both grown so much, it is a shame that one of you is dead and the other in peices" said Elder Kana .."you are both such beautiful girls" she said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:53 am

I smiled gently, looking up at her. "I miss hearing your stories," I said quietly, looking at the floor. I shivered, remembering the moment i died very vividly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:04 am

"Yeah and to listen to the calming voice of you Elder Kana is a memory not even i can forget" I said and put my cold hand on her shoulder "it's ok, you'll not feel that pain again"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:08 am

I looked up at her, brushing hair out of my eyes. "But I do know what will become of this place even though it is in ruins," I scowled. "It is not good." I looked around. "Will you tell us one of your stories?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:10 am

"but i will make sure that it does not happen as long as my life is still in this world.. they can do nothing more anyway for this place is a graveyard now" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:16 am

"We lose ourselves in foolish statements that we are later payed for in negativity and even death. It's a terrible thing to watch your best friend die in front of you, is it not? Now do not say you do not have any friends, because Seclusion, I am your friend. I've always been your friend. but then the people we think love us most betray us. I wouldn't betray you....but remember my father..? He betrayed me by forcing me into this war. Something you do not know, he killed my lover and his family. I watched my best friend and lover die before my eyes. the same fate belongs to you, Seclusion, if you dont do something. Something can still happen to this place. And it has to do with the three moons. You can still save this place...." i began to fade, but came back. "It can be again what it once was.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 pm

"I have destroyed the heavens and can destroy hell since your absence...I fight my war alone and forever will Seclusion my name is something of Isolation... The graveyard of souls is not something that can be rebuilt only changed and the three moons have risen therefor i am truely the last" I said and watched her fade
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:13 pm

A little hurt, I retreated into the corner to sit. I wondered if our elder was going to recite for us a story. I frowned when I thought of the dream I had had, and instead shook it off and began to fade again. It was a horrible feeling -- feeling like you were being drawn from your very existance...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:17 pm

I reached my hand out "I am not even sure if i'm alive anymore, that war was too much adn finished off nearly everyone... they came back to finish the job when i wasn't here.. i was the only fighter to survive...and we all fade sometime.. your soul is found and you have come to your orginal home... but you can do me one more thing... find me someone that will help"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:23 pm

"If there is nothing that needs to be fixed," I sighed. "Then why try?" I looked away and began to diminish in the darkening skies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:25 pm

"because your my freind and if you say there is something bad going to happen i will need to help to stop it...there is only me and Deadly so another person would be of great help.." I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next