Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Empty charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:13 pm

i was waiting for my love i had canterd far away from him when i sall this place(this was the best white pregnet pic i fond).charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSesOh-ITL__CF2SQH5Pc0KLqygQy3Shqga-UeQ1IOQKMnxSSCf

Last edited by wild one on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:28 pm

i was still waiting for him when i felt a hard kick OW THE PAIN OW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Empty Re: charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL!

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Charlei~

I galloped in a grazed on the grass.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:45 pm

i fell to the ground breathing havealy

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:48 pm

i looked blankly at her..then walked to the stream to take a bath.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:49 pm

i stood up my water brusted and i fell aging i screamd in pain as 2 litle tips of a hofes popd out,i looked at u in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:56 pm

i pushed agin the front legs were out the muzle poped out i sceamed agin,i was breathing havealy sweat all over me.i mond in pain as i pushed agin,i screamed then looked at my hafe way out filly.charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Serrenada%27sfoalthen nuzzled her VERRY geintil.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Charlie~

My legs buckled and I roled around in the water..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:10 pm

i pushed one last time pop the baby was out,i screamed so loud it was herd miles and miles away i whinny happaly,and then called you ,then i stared to clean her,she stared at me with my blue eyes and your bay coat,i smiled at her and said hi my darling i said it in a low soft and gentill voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:20 pm

i shook the water from my pelt.it was now beautiful.i walked over and greeted the filly with a nicker.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 pm

she liked your muzle,i gigled she is a dadas girl i said with a smile:D (what color is charles eyes?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:28 pm

we were looking at the foal when i said o no,i yelld wolf pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:32 pm

i slowly stood up reedy to fight for my babys life but 1st i nuzled her.charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Serrenada%27scolt4

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 pm

(Purple,no jk brown )

I stood protective infront of my mare and fily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:36 pm

i felt i nother swirl in my belly and then i kick,i yelled at you i feal sonthing eals in my belly!i said it in shock Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm

the wolfs got closers,2 nibling at your legs while one passed you,i fell and 2 feet came out i yelled BEHIND YOU,as the one got close to are filly.ow i screamed the foal was almost out.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:42 pm

the wovles cmae in the by dozens.The clung to my skin and bit everyplace visible.I kicked most in the head killing them,being weak i fell to the ground.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:52 pm

i pushed one more time with enrge that came from no ware the foal was out i raced to are filly kicking the last wolf in the ribs it sent the wolf flying into a tree i ran other to it and kicked it in the head hard yelling NO ONE NO ONE HURTS MY MATE AND AMOST MY MY FILLY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!blood went every ware i ran to the river got some water with my mouth and ran to you i pord it on your face then said please dont go.i was wored and paniced a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Charlie~

I took a breath and rose on shaking legs."is the filly okay?"I asked nervously and rushing to her and nuzzling her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:09 pm

then i had to leave you and clean the foals,then i got the filly standing the coalt fell a sleep befor i eaven got the filly up,i looked at him and smiled he hade my white coat and your charming brown eyes then i ran beck to you woriedcharlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTzE0_NY73CXP3IKD7OGfbx0tjnlSoQO-otGkTx0H9nhAIIgdLDQcharlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Articl10(this is him grown all up)charlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWrZchnzXRwGRc1fqIk0KY5JAfuSKup05SkRYUiSdC5NpJXAitEAi screamed at you,DONT DIE NO DONT(i said it while crying)NOOO PLEASE NO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:11 pm

Charlie~

I walked protectively around my foals.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm

i ran to you huged and nuzzled u yes they both are fine,I I love you YOU CHARLIE then i huged and nuzzled you

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:21 pm

I licked her lovingly,then did the same to my foals.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:30 pm

angle- i will be right back i ran around geting all the stuff out of my belly from are foals then came back to you i walked up to the foals and layed down by thare side and said momy loves you then difred away in sleepcharlie and angle are going to have a FOAL! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0iKRmJvjDmxrZPxBLbrcHQGPyrqF3jysA91lLCvgIkvFaIjMLFAwith filly and coalt on both sides of me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:32 pm

it was late morning me and the foals were still sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next