Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The True Spirit Of an Immortal Orphan

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The True Spirit Of an Immortal Orphan Empty The True Spirit Of an Immortal Orphan

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Name-Alex
Gender-Female

Power-Nature Controler.
Age-12
Stage-Child
Personality-Sweet, kind, helpful, orphan, can talk to wolves
Pic-
The True Spirit Of an Immortal Orphan Untitled-2

Alex walked through the forest shivering as the snow slowly fell on her pink jacket, her butterfly necklace that her mother gave her before she died dangled from her neck. She could just feel wind and see snow buliding up on her feet below. If she didn't find anything soon, she would freeze! I wish it was spring, she thought. Suddenly, the snow stopped, and the sun came out to melt the snow. She looked around and stopped shivering. The grass showed and glowed green and flowers bloomed... it was the sign of spring... but how?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The True Spirit Of an Immortal Orphan Empty Re: The True Spirit Of an Immortal Orphan

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:38 pm

Name-Ryan
Age-12
Gender-Male
Power- Can turn invisible when mad or scared
Stage- Child
personality- nice, gey=ts scared little time, not that much hot-headed, can be friends with peopke quick
Pic-
The True Spirit Of an Immortal Orphan 7473693

He was at his house and he wanted to explore. "Your gonna get scared". he sAYS TO hiself and he goes anyway. "Okay". he says and a man had tried to talk to him and he turned invisible and walked away, oh no he was scared and he seen a girl and looked at his skin and calmed down. He bumped her. "Oops I'm sorry". He says and he turns visible.

Last edited by Falling Angels. on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

The True Spirit Of an Immortal Orphan Empty Re: The True Spirit Of an Immortal Orphan

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Alex looked around with the scared look in her eyes. She jumped and turned around looking at him in confusion. "Who are you," She asked, her hair was white with snow but slowly, it started to melt from the raging sun. She backed one step away from the boy that stood in front of her that said, "Opps, sorry."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:54 pm

"Hello I'm Ryan". He says and he shook her hand". "I'm a little nervous........uh...... sorry". He szays and he becomes a faint, invisible like at a ghost. "This is weird.......". He says and he looked at his skin,'I can't see me what's happening'. "You can see me right'.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Alex backed away slowly. "Where are you?" she asked.
This boy was scaring her....was this some kind of trick? If it was, Ryan was doing really good at doing it. Almost everything scared her... every step from the branches below... she thinks they're out to get her... but maybe not. She looked around taking steps back she swollowed at once and heard a crackle of thunder roar from the sky. It rained sideways, Alex put her hood up and put her head to whimpering lightly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Ryan had not tricked her. "Hey I'm not doing that". he said and clamed down. "Whoa what was that....did I do that Alex". He says confused. "I just got a little afraid aand then you......got scared and it rained and I looked like a ghost....like....like..I was invisible.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Alex nodded. "Well you were." the crackle of thunder drowned her voice. "Your so weird," she murmured. Finally the rain stopped. "You're a... a freak!" she said backing up over to a cave. This gotta be a joke. She thought
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Ryan looked at her. "Fine then but you are one of....whatever i am". He says and he went top his house completely mad, he turned completely invisible. You couldn't see his hand.
"What the heck and what is wrong with her". He says as he looks in his mirror. "What have i become..... a invisable'. he says adn he couldn't see his skin.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Name: Amore
Species: Wolfolf
Fur: Fur
Eyes: Green
Personality: You'll see....
History: Her parents abandoned her....
Pic:
http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KJkK6umlBNqGwAg4uJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpc2ozM2gzBHBvcwM0BHNlYwNzcgR2dGlkAw--/SIG=1kc7pakcr/EXP=1297156910/**http%3a//images.search.yahoo.com/images/view%3fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo.com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253Fp%253Dwolf%252Bpup%2526ei%253DUTF-8%2526fr%253Db2ie7%2526fr2%253Dtab-web%26w=640%26h=480%26imgurl=images2.fanpop.com%252Fimages%252Fphotos%252F7500000%252FWhite-Wolf-Pup-wolves-7570936-640-480.jpg%26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.fanpop.com%252Fspots%252Fwolves%252Fimages%252F7570936%252Ftitle%252Fwhite-wolf-pup%26size=42KB%26name=wolf%2bpup%2bimage%2bc...%26p=wolf%2bpup%26oid=59f0f7b22591b45ab8788631f028ec57%26fr2=tab-web%26no=4%26tt=34000%26sigr=1268ssj7v%26sigi=12ivgh8lp%26sigb=12l0h7kjb%26.crumb=fu.qrbXUCUR

I ran as fast as my little body could carry me. My parents had almost killed me, beacause of the color of my fur, They thought that if a wolf had a white coat, they were evil. I ran away before anything bad could happen. Not too far from home, I spotted a human, then two, then one. I knew they couldn't hear me, but I was desperate. So, I spoke. "Hewwo?" I sat in front of the girl. "Cwan ywu hwelp mwe?"
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Alex looked stunned as the little pup approached her. She looked troubled as the pup asked if she could help her. She smiled thoughtfully and nodded. "Sure I can, what is it you want?" She murmured softly, stroking the young wolf's dirty white fur.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 pm

"I hungwy awd hwurt." Si showed her my only wound, a deep bite in my side....
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Alex looked at the wound in horror... "It's spring, I collected some herbs... here." She patted them on the pup's wound not able to look. "Here's some steak I got from the market," she murmured, throwing the pup the half steak hoping that would fill her up.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:53 pm

"Twank ywu" I ate hungrily. When I was finished, I rubbed her side, yawned, and took a nap.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 pm

When the pup was in her sleep, and Alex made sure of it, she took a dead flower from the bag that she carried on her back and opened it to take out a flower that her mom laid beside her. She felt the memories linger through her as she gripped the flower tightly in her hand...she thought about it coming back alive. Suddenly the flower bloomed into pure beauty, better then it was before. Alex's eyes shimmered into it with surprise. She twirled it with her finger as every bit of the flower was shinning. Ryan had been right, he was not the only freak. "What am I?" she whispered to herself hoping not to wake the sleeping pup.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:10 pm

I woke up, stretched and yawned. I trotted around playfully. I jumped in the girl's lap and licked her fingers. "I'm Amore. But, I don't know your name."

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Alex smiled softly. "My name is Alex," she said softly... still looking at the beautiful flower in her hands.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:29 pm

"Oh, the hi Alex." i smiled the hopped down. "Pretty flower!" I gazed at it in amazment. I trotted out of the cave. "I'll be right-t-t back." I went to see if there was another flower like it. I found only one, but it was a diffrent color. I brought it back to her. "This one's mine..." I looked up at her.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Alex couldn't help it any longer, she had to tell someone, someone she trusted. "Hey, you want me to show you something?" she asked quietly still stroking the pups with small strokes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:57 pm

Ryan looked at his empty room. "Hello...". He looked at the room qietly. He ran outside to exercise and then he hurt himself and then he got mad and turned ghostly invisible. "Oh my goodness what is this". he said and ran where he seen Alex and kept running. He seen a wolf and was running.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:58 pm

"Okay, but what is it?" I looked up at her. I was very curious.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Ryan looked back and ran to the pup. "Oh my goodness". He said and turned invisible. He was scared.He didn't want to be eaten so he kept his mouth shut. "Well I might as well get going".AWKWARD. He thought.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm

I heard someone, and turned around. "I am NOT big enough to eat, you silly!" I playfully pounced, then he vanished.

(Oh, her gift was to read minds, too, that backed up the fact her parents thought white fur wolves were evil.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Alex jumped up... "Follow me," she told the pup and went behind the cave and out into an open meadow. She looked around... looking for that beautiful flower that her mother gave her.. she waited, waited for the pup.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:55 pm

"Coming!" I trotted over to her, tripping on the way. "Okay, what is it?" I sat down, waiting for her to show me.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Ryan became visible. "You are a cute pup". He said as he calmed down and he began walking. "Okay that was a little strange because the wolf just growled at me". He said.

((He can't talk to wolves))
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next