Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agrona's Ceremony

3 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

Agrona's Ceremony Empty Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 pm

She delicately stepped around the bodies. Her name was Agrona. It meant "battle" or "slaughter." She was a highly skilled warrior, and killing was her life. She worked as an assassin under Belenus (which meant "bright" or "intelligent"), who was also known as Lord Belenus -- he ruled over their small empire of Taranis (thunder). He was more like a dictator, and Agrona was there to silence anybody who talked out against Lord Belenus. Belenus was a sinister character. People only obeyed him out of pure fear. Agrona shifted her gaze from the bodies to the scene around her. Taranis was a cold place, ever since Belenus had taken over. Agrona brushed her long, flowing brown hair out of her eyes. Ironically, she was the fairest lady in all of Taranis. Although her deadly reputation kept lurking males away from her. She licked the blood off of her sword and smirked.

Agrona~
Agrona's Ceremony Agrona10

Agrona's Sword~
Agrona's Ceremony DA_Alastor

Last edited by Thunderstruck on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Agrona's Ceremony Empty Re: Agrona's Ceremony

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:04 pm

( I need people to play townspeople or misc. characters, and somebody to play Belenus. They get to choose their pics!! Very Happy Thanks! )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:41 pm

(Can I be Lord Benelus?????)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:50 pm

( Sure!! )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Agrona heeded the servant's words when he came to fetch her, and she came into the thrownroom, kneeling before him. "My Lord," she said, her eyes fixed on the royal purple carpet that stretched from the door up to Belenus's thrown. "You called?"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:03 pm

"I have a new mission for you." I smiled. "I heard a peasant named Peter Husodune was talking about how horrible I was of a leader. Can you do that for me?" I asked this even though she had to do it.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:04 pm

She nodded, standing up. Her bow was slung across her shoulder and her sword wielded. "Yes, My Lord," she said, no expression crossing her face. She began to turn around, but stopped to give him a heart-warming smile. Before he could stop her, she was out of the doors.

( gotta gooo D: byee! thank you SOO much for joining! )

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:09 pm

(No prob1 Byebye!)

"Dinner please." I said in a calm voice. They didn't dare mess up my good mood. I ate, then waited for her to come back.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Quietly, after the kill, Agrona made her way back to Lord Belenus. A grin spread across her lips. Another successful kill. When she entered the hall, she didn't bother bowing. After a good assassination, she felt too much pride to lower herself to the ground. She stood proud before Belenus and continued smiling. "My Lord," Agrona said, nodding her head in an unofficial bow. There was a look of death in her eye, although it was mainly pride. Agrona shook her head, and grabbed a head from the sack she carried over her shoulder. She produced the head of her victim, and blood still dripped from her sword. She knew Belenus liked his trophies of war -- which mainly included the head and blood of victims. Around her there was viles of blood, each labelled with a different name for a different victim. She smirked and lowered to her knee, presenting the head before him. "I hope you are rightly pleased. I brought his blood along with me, in case you wanted it fresh off the sword."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:42 pm

(can ,i join.)

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:45 pm

"Fantastic!" I clapped my hands in joy. "Very good!" I looked at my servant. "The blood will be fine, but feed the head to the hogs." I smirk came across my face. "You've done well..." I stood up and walked over to her. I patted her on the shoulder. "You can go now." I turned around and sat back down.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Agrona's Ceremony AnimeGirl113 ?-I was walking,around town i was sweet and kind,and never cased trouble,(but she haves some tricks up her sleeve)my wooden sword on one side,my real sword the other,i walked around handing bread to the pore,i even offer it to his men,(lord ?)i have been walking for awhile now,then notice a man fallowing me,i looked at the stranger,then kept moving,i was thinking about roles some kings made like never talk bad about kings,who the last king came up with,i entered my home handing fresh food to every one,are home was a wood box that fit us all,we had 4 romes,2 very small,2 median,i stopped to hear the man from earlier,i pulled my sword out hearing what he said,i opened the dore sword pointing at the man who was talking to others,i shorted,"THERE WILL BE NONE OF THIS NEAR MY HOME!!!!They ran away,i trued to hear my mom say,and what was that about,"gust some rude men talking bad about the king so i sent them away i don't want trouble here.my voice in a whisper.HER WORE PICS: Agrona's Ceremony Anime_girl_elf Agrona's Ceremony Animated%20blue%20Sword Agrona's Ceremony Achilles.gold.shield.FlaxmanShield the shield is fake gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:06 pm

"I'm going to bed." I got up and went to my chambers. I got dressed in my night clothes, and went to bed.

~Next Day~
I woke up and changed. I went to my stables and mounted my horse, Joker. I trotted to a field behind my palace. I spent an hour out there and then went back inside. I called in breakfats, then ate. "Bring me a woman, don't kill her, but bring her to me." I looked at my servant. "Send Agrona."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:27 pm

Agrona received her mission and quickly sought out a woman. The first she happened to find was quickly on the ground, hands bound and a knife to her neck. "Get up and get moving," (she's talking to wild's character). "Lord Belenus wants you alive, and I don't have much patience for lollygaggers." she sneered and forced the girl to her feet. She didn't bother to mention her name, because everybody already knew who she was. Agrona searched her for any possible weapons and removed both of her swords. She swivled them in her hands then placed them in a pack that slung loosely over her shoulder. "Come on, now!" Agrona said, pushing the female forward. "Get moving!"

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

~Apprentice~
"Sir, what are you going to do with a lady?"

~Belenus~
"You'll see..." I had a plan. I needed a new assasin. It wasn't that Argona wasn't good enough. She was great. But I needed her for special reasons. To get close to them, then strike at the right time. A great idea. I waited for Argona to get back.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:55 pm

TALISA-I was ridding on my horse,bell,when my friend came out of no wear,i pulled my wooden sword out and we fought with mine and his wooden swords,he was 16 ,i was 15,his red colored horse nipped mine,i jumped off bell and ran,he jumped off his then we stared to fight aging,i was good at it but never used a real one yet but, i had one,when we stooped we road thrue town,him yelling at me"run run all you want ,i will still when the war.I turned my horse into the stables, i worked at,stopped by my mom's horse and said,"i got to go',i then walked off,to work,i got about 4$ it was not much but it was what my pore family could get,i walked out,seeing a servant of the load so many talked about,i starred walking aging ,i had 14$Gust anoth to get a small chicken,i took the hen home put it in a cage,walked off got bell and walked to a meadow and sat down,while see grazed.HER HORSE"S PIC: Agrona's Ceremony Misc-flowers-horses-baby-thunderhead-008-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:59 pm

TALISA-Soon some women was taking me away ,i kept moving,my horse fallowed me,i yelled"BELL GO NOW!She ran off,"were you taking me i said while walking fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:12 pm

When Agrona reached the king's hall again, she pushed the girl onto the floor, shoving her head down so she wouldn't disrespect the king. "My Lord," She said quietly. "The lady." She stepped back, hands behind her back. The two swords remained in the pack slung over her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:17 pm

TALISA-I screamed,"LET ME GO!"Gust before she tossed me to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:35 pm

"Train her." I didn't want her to say anything back. "She's an undercover assasin. Train her well...." I nodded my head for her to take her away. "Train her like I trained you." I stood up and walked toward Agrona. I whispered in her ear. "I have trust in you." Then, I walked outside.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:38 pm

She roughly grabbed the hostage by the collar and pulled her up. "Come." Agrona said, pushing her in front of herself. Agrona sighed. "What's your name?" She asked forcefully shoving her down the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 pm

TALISA-"My name is talisa it means beautiful water,and yours?"I looked at her like ,i never heard of her,i was ovyos my parents never told me about you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:47 pm

"I'm Agrona," She smirked. "It means battle or slaughter. I'm Lord Belenus's righthand assassin. You are now my apprentice." She said, keeping her hands tied. "And maybe I'll untie your hands once I trust you. But for now, you'll get a cell guarded by myself." She flicked her sword expertly from its sheath and poked it at Talisa's back. "Now hurry up, will you? I don't have all day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:54 pm

TALISA-"Yes maim",i walked faster,i wanted to yell my horses name and ride.I sall the cell,and swallowed hard."Will ,i see my family aging?And bell my horse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next