Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) Empty Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:50 pm

Folan sat in front of his den, looking at the stars. They twinkled so brightly that his eyes reflected them. The cool breeze went through his fur. His green eyes lie unpon the last claw of the bear constillation. Someone struck him and sent his heart sanking down... Thunderheart. His beloved bear mother who took care of him but died. He thought she abanded him, but it wasn't true...he knew she would never!
He could still feel the warmth of her body, and the way her heart thumped... the thing that put him to sleep every night, the thing that had a rythm.

Folan was found in a stream by the mother bear. She had wished to be taken away by the flood, but it never happened... intead, she found a pup and named him Folan...meaning gift, wolf and river.
She taught him to use his weakness, the splayed paw, as an helpful tool. He learned bear ways and they learned how to communticate with eachother. Soon, when she went into a hibrnation, Folan had not understood why she was actually so hard to wake up even if she told him. One day he traveled farther and when he came back, she was gone. He thought she abounded him, and he was more worried about that than her death! He soon thought about the Outermost, Thunderheart told him all about it, that's where the moose roamed. He looked there, soon finding an owl, it told him that his beloved Thunderheart, was dead.

Grief struck him as he thought about her death... no warmth by his side she was gone... forever... slowly he lifted his head and let out a sad, lonley howl... Lonley, and stressed. he howled and let down his muzzle to lower his head sadly.
Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) Fala
Note: Please do your best to write as much... thank you! Very Happy
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) Empty Re: Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Stella fell asleeep thinking about her mother."Oh why did you not like me". She would say everyday to herself. She would just be sad and mad thinking about her and she was thinking about her mother and she would think about her night and day. "Oh mother'. She would see the stars at night and she would see a picture or face of her mother who really was a big star. She would never give up of being a loner but she would never loose hope of being ain a pack and having a mate.

"I wonder again, as I nevered liked my old pack and my mother didn't like me". She would cry every night and she would tell herself, How could I be so stupid she would think. "I can never loose sight of hope and i can never loose my pride and my dignity. Stella was used to being a loner that she wouldn't know ho it feels being in a group againa or having a mate. "So what is your choice", She would ask herself every day. "Who is the guy anyways", She would still ask. "Why also would you do this....you had experinces of males and packs abnd you never liked the sentence so I don't know why you are doing this",She would say before she would go to bed in her den where she was born, raised and bred.
Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) 20070131_wolf
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) Empty Re: Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Folan heard no replies... he shook his head and grumbled to himself, "Urskadamus!" He learned that word from Thunderheart, it was a curse word for 'a rapid bear.' He sometimes thought that it was her favorite word. He rolled his eyes to the sky. Black clouds floated slowly.

Snow would soon come, he remembered... winter is almost here. I must grow fat for winter. he thought and stood up to go for a nights hunt... he perfered going out at night anyway. He set out leaving the den behind...
As he wandered through the dark, midnight forest, he fell unpon a badger... those things were huge, and were able to hurt him badly with just one bite. But he knew, he could take one down. Espiecally if bought down a couger.. slowly he lowered in stalking postion. He rose to his paws to a pounce. He heard the badger making a hiss scenting him right away. It tried to scratch him, but he was too fast he landed on its back letting it scream as Folan bit on it back. He heard a cracking sound. As the badger was distracted, he went down biting the vein that Thunderheart told him that made the blood run so you could live.
As it fell to the ground, he moved back to look at the badger in it's eyes. They stared in eachother's eyes for a moment. Folan could see in this badger's eyes, the message was clear. I give you premmison to take my life. Let my meat sustain you.

Folan ripped into the carcass eating with a small bad feeling for the badger... he was also proud that he was proving to Thunderheart what he never had before... before he ate again he rubbed his back against a rock saying... Mine.

Note: Great! I hope more reply!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:10 pm

*Quiver*
Quiver hastened herself from the ground, the cold, stone cave she had been living in was freezing. A sigh escaped from her muzzle as she lifted it to see if wolves were in the area, but alas, none. She decided to go out for a hunt to find more wolves to be around since she had been secluded from most for many years, so many she couldn't remember the last time she had REALLY talked to one of her kind.

She picked up a petite but destinct scent of a brute and a fae in the area, and her smile widened, but she remembered not to seem too anxious around others. She gave out a deafening howl as an attempt to get their attention without honestly saying anything. She waited for a reply while scratching her back against the tree and thinking C'mon...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:21 pm

Folan left the rest of his carcass getting full. He rolled on his back and watched the stars carefully. They twinkled more bightly now which made him happier now. He then pricked his ears... the fimlar wolf howl sounded above him. He rolled onto his stomach and to his paws... he howled and replied

Memories, they flashed again: When he first found out the creatures howl and regonized it... he howled in reply and did this often.
When he traveled to the Outermost, those rabid wolves.... he had saw.

Blinking, he got the memories out his head. He waited for the female to reply and as he did, he rubbed against a tree making it clear: Mine. he traveled by the badger carcass protecting it, waiting for the wolf's reply.

Notes: Thank ya Eternal, I appreciate it!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm

(( Aha C= Yeah no problem ))
*Quiver*
Her ears folded softly against her cranium as she heard the howl. This was her way of responding silently as she heard another's noise. She barked as a reply and she followed his howl to find a white and gray brute, guarding his badger carcas. She sat down and barked softly towards his direction to regain his attention. She nawed at her legs so the flies would repel. She had learned saliva keeps away flies from her mother who always used to lick her coat when she was young.

Her gaze fixed on the stars that were gleaming brightly in the black sky. The moon's reflection bounced off the trees and rocks as it glowed even more gloriously in the night's sky. It was beautiful outside, and the fact that the moon was full made it even more graciously gorgeous.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:59 am

Folan shifted his gaze from the sky to the female wolf. He sniffed her scent from where he was, she didn't smell rapid, and she didn't have a foaming mouth. Folan watched her carefully... finally, she answered and said, "Hello my name's Folan... may I ask your name."

The birds chirped, owls cooed and the wind's sky howled quietly.

Folan slowly made his way toawrds the female, his gaze meeting hers. Where did this female come from? He did not take his gaze off her.... something about her was... different. He wasn't getting any ideas though... not that kind of wolf.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:55 pm

~Pandora~
A slim beautiful form slidded in between two trees, her sleek coat was beautiful then most, her muscles were covered and her fur was always soft and sleeky. Her eyes were like a thousand stars, they were the color of yellow and purble. Her fangs her pointy and shinned brightly when the sun hit them. Her claws were evenly shaped and long, her claws werer not like others, they were sharp and felt like blades when they hit your flesh.
She was a North American Grey wolf, the most beautiful wolves on earth, these breeds of wolves are misunderstood to man kind, and never trusted by them... But this fae was one of a kind, they trusted her evenly with other wolves, the only wolf man kind understood and trusted, unlike anyother wolf on earth...

A slim figure slipped into a small clearing, the wind in her fur and the scent of two wolves traveled up. She whiped her head away from the scent of a heat scent, she sneered with disgust, and shoke herself when the heat scent was out of the air, she trolted toward the scent of thw two wolves, but mostly the scent of the male. She smield as she got closer to the scents.... As she got closer, she seen two forms move, and her ears flew up to hear one say " Hello my name's Folan... may I ask your name." She then knew it was a large brute who said that, she smield deciding to come out of the shadows and annouance herself or stay in the shadows and not get attacked... She then shrugged and thought if they attack me, they won't come out this forest alive!

She looked at the fae that was small as hell, Pandora towered over the fae, but the brute was just an inch taller then Pandora. She rolled ehr eyes and walked silently out of the shadows and stopped a few tail lengths away fromt he two. Pandora stood there her head held high and she stiffened before opening her maw to speak. " Hello. I'm...... Pandora." She said.
Folan; Lone wolf (Male wolf looking for mate) 1004040809061wolf-running-059-w

°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Folan shifted his gaze curiously to the other female wolf. She was tall, slender... beautiful. He smiled and bowed his head again. "Hello Pandora," he murmured, lifting his head back up to hit his head on a branch... "Urskadumas!" he growled to himself.

The wind grew colder than ever, lights were going dim... he closed his eyes and let the wind go through him. The time is coming near, Thunderheart.... stay with me.... stay with me.
He opened his eye again and flicked his tail to his side. Both of the females were beautiful which, made his paws shift in the whirling leaves. This is gonna be harder than I thought. he told himself

The lights grew bright again. Folan shifted his gaze up to the sky. The North Star, on the last claw of the bear constillation shone more brightly than even... he felt in his heart, the heart of Thunderheart, that Thunderheart was beside him, engouraging him that it was gonna work out. He inhaled deeply, letting in her imaginary scent. Maybe it won't be so hard after all.... thank you Thunderheart, thank you.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:38 pm

ugh not you again......whatever. no more lolz for you.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:50 pm

who r u?( Lunar Eclipse )

~Pandora~
She smiled and dipped her head in greetings before turning her head toward the fae " Who are you?" She asked, sliently not even caring but she wanted to be nice, right? Shrugging the thought away, she looekd over at Folan she smiled a bit before shuffling her paws on the ground, and she stretched back, her rump going up in the air, and she grunted, before pulling herself back up to meet the brutes gaze. She sneezed as snow hit her nose, lifting a paw and scratching behind her ear...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:57 pm

Folan looked at her confusingly and pushed the meat that he had to both of them. Half to Pondroa and the other to the other fae. He nodded and sat down looking, and smelling the sky. He stood up catching a fimilar scent. He lifted himself and disappeared in the bushes.

That scent again, that scent... the owl of the Beyond! The smartest of the smart even if they were so small....

He skidded across and lifted his gaze to that same owl that told him about how Thunderheart did not abaunded him, how she died trying to find him. He looked up. "Great owl." he murmured quietly looking at the owl with sparkling eyes. "Your Journey is ahead of you while you memories lead behind." the owl cooed. "Huh?" Folan squeaked, sounding like a pup again.

His eyes struck open, and he looked around to see he was not by the owl at all. He lifted his nose to smell the air, there was no scent of the owl either. It was a message and was new for him. He looked at the badger meat in front of the fae's. He decided to relax and sit down.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:06 pm

~Pandora~
She smiled and layed down to eat the meat. " Thank you." SHe sadi sweetly. Before putting a forepaw on the eat and opening her maw to then lock her fangs into the meat and tear a chunk off. Gulping down the last bit of the meat, and getting up. Walking over to Folan and laying down a few claw lengths away from him, and sighing. She crumbled under her feet and layed her stomach onto the earth, grunting and her eye lids starting to fall, but she kept them open to stare at the night sky, her beautiful coat and eyes glimmered in the moonlight. she was most beautiful in the moonlight then in day light.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:13 pm

Folan blinked at the night sky... his light green eyes shone dimly. He looked down at Pondroa and sighed. "I guess you will be needing some sleep," he murmured. "Follow me!" he said with a voice raise. He disappeared into the bushes and through the trees. He stopped, and rubbed his sweet scent against a tree so, they both could find them.

He was ignoring the fact that he liked Pondroa. How beautiful her fur shimmered in the moonlight. But maybe, maybe she didn't like him... or maybe, he was not trying to move too fast. He might like the other fae, he was not sure... but all he knew was, he wasn't trying. They when his heart alone with no help.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:23 pm

~Pandora~
She smield and stood, shaking her pelt clean of dirt, before trolting off toward him. Stopping at his side and sayign " Thank Folan." She then licked his cheek, and went to go sit down beside the tree. Her soft beautiful coat shinned and so did her eyes, before she closed them. She liked Folan alot, but she didnt not know if he liked her. If he liked the other fae he wouldnt be sad, well maybe but you know how it goes...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:28 pm

Folan looked as she walked away and curled up beside a tree beside his den. He looked over at the den then back over at the female. Her fur still glimmered in the moonlight sky. He trotted over to her and curled around her with his head on hers. He looked at her and smiled she was so beautiful.
He laid down fully and rested his eyes to a sleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:36 pm

~Pandora~
She smiedl in her sleep, as she felt Folan curl up besdie her. She tucked herself closer to his. Feeling warmth roll back into her body. She smiled and lifted her head to lick his muzzle before lay her head back on her paws, and fall asleep again. Her ears still pricked to be alert for anyhting to0 come up behind them. Pandora liked this brute, he wasne tlike any other brutes. He was sweet and kindhearted. Also handsome...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Next Day....

Folan awoke early the next day to see Pondra beside her. He smiled and nuzzled her cheek, before setting out to for a hunt.

Running through the forest, he stopped and sniffed the air. There was a herd near-by. He leaned into stalking postion and slowly made his way into the meadow... he went for the closet one and made a move pouncing on him quickly. The buck screamed in surprise, making the others run away. Folan growled and bit on its neck, not letting go til it fell on the ground.

He dragged it back carfully not trying to let his hungry stomach let him take over the whole carcass. As he came closer to the den hwe set it in front of the female, and smiled waiting for her to awake.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:25 pm

~Pandora~
Her ears pricked and shje sniffed around, scenting a sweet scent of a deer... She woke up and seen Fulan and the deer infront of ehr. She smiled and stood up licking Folan's muzzle before putting a paw on the deers back, and locking her maw on the back of the deers neck, and tearing out its neck bone. She threw it over a busha nd tore its neck apart and leaving the rest for Folan. She smield and lapped her tugge over her lips, before licking her coat clean...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Folan greeted her with a nose touch, and watched her eat. He admired her beautiful sleek body and the amazing scent filled his nose. He then walked over to the part she left for him and began to eat. As he got full, he lapped his toungh over his jaws for blood... he then, walked over to Pondra and began licking her coat from her back with his eyes closed.
His toungh was hard and ruff...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:39 pm

*Quiver*
Quiver sighed deeply as she stared into the woods, the cold air making her breath even more noticeable. All the food she could find at the moment was a puddle of blood, but hey, better than nothing. She shook as the wind picked up, her coat hairs on end. She sniffed as a pleasant aroma swept through her nostrils. It was an elk, the thing she had been searching after for a while. "C'mon..." she murmured as she followed the scent to see the largest elk she had ever seen, but she knew this wouldn't be much of a challenge for her.

She crouched as she creeped after the prey with her gleaming blue eyes wide and her ears perked to the tip. Her tail twitched with anxiousnous as she bolted towards the animal with great force, agility, and speed. Before the elk could turn, she had already leaped upon its back and she dug her claws into its pelt and grabbed on to its through with her razor-blade fangs. She gripped the windpipe tighter with her mouth, and within an instant, the elk fell to the ground with no heart rate, no pulse, no life. She smiled in victory as she licked her maw and dragged the victim over to a tree. She tore out its throat to make sure it was fully deceased, and she started to feast on its warm, raw flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:42 pm

~Pandora~
She grunted as he groomed her back, then she sighed and stretched her rump went up in the air, and her claws flexed and she grunted again. Slowly coming back up and turning ehr head aeround to lick Fulans cheek.. She smiled and said " Folan you starting a pack?" she asked. Her tail swishing back and forth. Not knowing she was in heat, she sniffed the ari adn then bolted her tail to ehr rump and smirked before letting her yellow/purple beautiful eyes fall on his gaze. She smiled and nipped his ears playfully...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Folan met her gaze. He shifted his paws uncomfortably when she asked if he was starting a pack...he sighed and shook his head. "I'm not sure," he murmured softly... lowering his ears to his cranium. He smelled the air and followed a scent he just realised... something fimalar. He followed it til, he found it! It was the where him and Thunderheart had spent the time in the winter den. He digged inside and looked around...
Memories poked in his head rememering the big brown bear in her deep sleep. How a clumsy little pup he would be, waiting for her to awake... he looked outside and saw him... he sighed. He would stay here, because it's really warm than others, but memories would haunt his dreams... would they?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:17 pm

~Pandora~
She followed Folan and stopped as he digged at a cave entrance. she cocked her head ot the side, and seen him just stop and stand as if waiting for someone. She walked up to him and rested her head on his shoulder " what is wrong Folan?" She asekd worried how he was acting. She sighed and pricked her ears to the side then blinked, letting her beautiful soft, sleek fur wave in the wind...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Folan sat there for a few moments, not answering. He sighed and then looked over at her. "When I was small, they abounded me, when I did't know how to hear or see, and when I nursed on a river...because of this." he said and showed her the weird-looking splay on his paw. "Soon, a bear called, Thunderheart took care of me... she nursed, me taught me to use my splayed paw as a tool." he remembered what they shared together...he shifted a few moments back into the distance. "When she went hibarnated, I didn't understand... soon, I traveled farther and when I got back... she was gone. I searched despertly for her, I even went to the Outermost! But she was there for she had died to go to the cave of souls."

He fought back the tertorcry feelings deep within him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum