Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l..

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. Empty Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l..

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:13 am

Name
Biscut

Mate
None
Pup(s)
None
Crush
None
History
Long and bad story....
Apprance
Look at pic...
Personality
Find out...
Pic
Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. Goldenretriever1

The sun were going behind the clouds. The wind blew violently around sending rain. People ran in their houses and curling up to be nice and warm. Or, some would go into shelter.

A small, golden figure appeared running from the street. She was beautiful! She was pure golden with dark brown eyes. Known as Biscut..

The stray looked around into a dark alley up ahead and ran in there... she curled up behind a trash can and went to sleep. The trash can knocked over. She whimpered and got up looking around everywhere still, there was nothing. She gave up and sat down in the cold barking and whimpering.

Last edited by Solar Eclipse on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. Empty Re: Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l..

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 am

Name: Mercy
Breed: King Shepard x Akita
Personality: Playful, loving, but can be aggressive and mean.
Pic~
Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. King_2DShepherd_2Ddog2_small

Name: Ginni
Species: Human
Personality: Generous, forgiving, loving....
Pic~
Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. Girl_Emo_hairstyle_363

Back to top Go down

Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. Empty Re: Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l..

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:33 am

Mercy~ I heard barking, and while Ginni wasn't looking, I crept out of the doggy-door and into the street. The rain stung, it was hitting so hard. I walked walked around until I saw another dog. A golden dog, quite beautiful, actually. I walked over to her and lowered my head to hers. "Hello...?" I asked quietly.

Ginni~ ( S l e e p i n g )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:37 am

Biscut jumped back once when she heard a 'hello'. She looked down again, letting the rain hit her fur freely. "Hello?" she had a British acsent. Her voice was drowned be the crackle of thunder. She whinned quietly and sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:40 am

Mercy~ I tried to look straight in all of the rain. I sighed. "Why don't you follow me?" I asked her. she said something, but I hadn't caught what she said. "I'll take you somewhere you can be under shelter."

Ginni~ I yawned and stretched. "Mercy, boy!" I called, and when I didn't hear his reply, I got out of bed and searched the house. I sighed and face-palmed. I had left the doggy-door unlocked. I rested my shoulder against the wall, knowing he'd return. I turned and went to go make some coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am

Biscut looked confused and ran after him.... Where is he taking me? Where? she asked herself, still running after him... I don't know if I could trust him yet, he smells pretty weird.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:54 am

Mercy~ "Come through here," I said, shaking off before going through the doggy-door and disappearing inside. i barked to let Ginni know I was home.

Ginni~ I heard Mercy's bark and called to him from the kitchen. "Hey, buddy! breakfast's in here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:01 am

Biscut watched him disappear into the strange door. She sniffed it. Same strange scent he had. She put a paw through it and slowly walked inside, looking around. "You're not a stray are you?" she asked wearily, sniffing the ground.

Water dripped from her fur, for she forgot to shake it off... she soon felt the need to and shook the water off and all over the living room. She looked around and padded into the kitchen. As she did, she heard a strange voice she couldn't understand... Humans! She stayed where she was, she could not risk a human, not anymore.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:05 am

Ginni~ I turned around to see a dog that definately wasn't Mercy. I nearly dropped my coffee cup. "Mercy!" I called.. stepping back a second. Then i looked at the dog and smiled....I walked up to her and opened my hand for her.

Mercy~ I came padding in and ate my breakfast without saying hello to Ginni.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:09 am

Biscut backed away and growled with a mixture of whimpers. Male led her to a trap... what was it for, she didn't do anything. She didn't wanna go to the pound.. she heard from strays that if you stay there for 2 weeks and no one takes ya, you'll be put to sleep you can never wake up from...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:26 am

Name
kindra

Crush
None

History
was born in a worm home but she and her girl were kicked out to live a street life.

Apprance
Look at pic...

Personality
sweet kind respectful loyal.

Pic: Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. Cute+dog Name: Anna
Species: Human
Personality: goofy,silly,playful. KINDRA-I was walking on the roads looking for a new place to stay are shelter we were leaving was falling down slowly,so, i was in such of another,soon i found a abandon shed and ran to get Anna,i pulled her by her torn up close to the worm place,i was very Sirius for a pup,i went out side to walk i was on the road when a car came into view it was about 3 feet away,i stood scarred,staring at it ,i swallowed hard.I let out puppy cries the car went swerving ever ware! ANNA'S PIC: http://snuggleskennel.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/img_2741.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:14 am

(lol, Biskit is my dogs name is too >8D

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:16 am

(Ha! HA! I was thinking about it... because yesterday I was watching Phines and Ferb and he said 'Station station, cookie, station..' then i thought of food and used the name...are ya postin here)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:18 am

(Sure, I'll post as a little pup ^^)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 am

(K Very Happy )
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:30 am

Name: Fantasy
Breed: Dalmation mix
History: Fantasy was born into a litter of 6 pups. She was the only one who survived; her parents died when she was only 5 months old. Now she wanders the streets looking for food and someone who would love her.
Appearence: pic
Picture: Biscut The Lost, and Strong Stray...l.. Bayla250

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:32 am

Accepted.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:36 am

(solar is mine accepted 2 ?)

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 am

Of Course WIld
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:38 am

Yay ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:50 am

KINDRA-The car got closer and closer,then went over me,i laid there untouched by it but, i was not moving from the spot ,i was so scarred.From the distends it looked like ,i got hit.I then heard voices."Ha ha ha,that pup asked for it getting on the road and,barking,i think we hit her good."I could not understand the words but ,i was glad it missed me by a inch,i laid there in shock.(thank you!) Smile Smile Smile Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Mercy~ After i ate, I sat in front of the female dog. "I'm Mercy," I said. "This is my owner, Ginni. She's really nice. She likes to take care of strays. She hates the poud, they aren't a very good place," I shivered.

Ginni~ I pat the female dog on the head. "Hey there, girly, how are you?" I smiled and spoke softly, resting on my knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Biscut looked at him and nodded. "I'm Biscut." she said going slowly over to the human.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:04 pm

The voices echoed the air making it easy to here from were you were.ANNA-(sitting and waiting for kindra to come back.)KINDRA-I laid there whining ,to scared to move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:52 pm

( braindead, sorry...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum