Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hold My Heart ( Mares Only )

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hold My Heart ( Mares Only ) Empty Hold My Heart ( Mares Only )

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Hold My Heart~ I galloped around the small area, muslces rippling. My silky white mane and tail flowed out behind my golden body. I stopped and reared gracefully, landing with a dull thud. I snorted and shook my mane. I was called Truce as a nickname. It was a long story of how I got my nickname. I bucked, showing off my strength, waiting for mares to arrive.

Back to top Go down

Hold My Heart ( Mares Only ) Empty Re: Hold My Heart ( Mares Only )

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 pm

http://www.egyptianarabians.com/highcrest/photos/tcheser4.jpg BLACK STORM-I sall ,i stud and stayed hidden, while arimring him he was Hanson and strong and ,i could not tack my eyes off him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Hold My Heart~ When I settled down, I snorted and pawed the ground, beginning to graze. I was aware of another horse nearby. I whinnied slightly, telling them to come out, and that I knew they were here. Obviously, I didn't know where. I snorted again and shook my mane, and each silky white strand went flying, landing on my neck gracefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:04 pm

BLACK STORM-I swallowed heard and came out."Hi."My voice was neveris sounding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:09 pm

Hold My Heart~ I lifted my head elegantly when I heard the voice. "Hello," I said in a rather seductive way, although the seductiveness was not intended. I bobbed my head in a short, unofficial greeting. "I'm Hold My Heart," I said. "But you can call me Truce. And who, may I ask, would this lovely mare be?" I asked, talking about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:14 pm

BLACK STORM-I blushed,"I am black storm but call me storm or black if you would like."I smiled at him.I walked a bit closer to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:08 pm

Hold My Heart~ I smiled and did a small bow in a playful gesture. "So, Storm..." I started slowly. "What are you doing around these parts?" I noticed she stepped closer, but I made no move to show any expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 pm

Sweet Dreams~
I looked at the Stallion but still hidden I looled to him from behind a small sized tree I was wonderinf if he had saw me already I was ok if he did I really didn't care he was kinda cute I thought to myself.

(I already seen him)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 pm

BLACK STORM-I am looking for a mate and my own life,l and were ,i belong in this world and with who.She giggled when he bowed.She then examined him,hmm he seams strong,sweet,playful,hansom,and well manned."So what are you here for?"'We were about 3 feet from eachover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Hold My Heart~ I flicked my ear, and when Storm replied, I stomped my hoof and scanned my surroundings. I landed on a smaller tree, and saw something standing behind it. Was that....Yes, it looked like it was so. "I am here for a mate," I said before I walked over to the tree and looked behind it, seeing a mare. "Aha," I smiled seductively. "Hello, there. Spying is frowned upon here. Therei s no reason to hide."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:21 pm

BLACK STORM-I walked other then said,"Hi I'm black storm."I looked at the other mare."Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 pm

Zcache~
She trolted around the meadow, bobbing ehr ehad up and down, neighing loudly, she had been earching for a mate but no luck. After the last brute she met had forced her she had been very fisty. she neighed loudly again and then stoped when seeing a stud and a mare, she sighed and shoke her head turning around...
Hold My Heart ( Mares Only ) 6257_Mustang_Horse_Standup_582
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 pm

BLACK STORM-Hearing another mare, i look up and see her."Hello up there,i am black storm you are?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Hold My Heart~ A new mare caught my eye. She was absolutely dazzling. I stared at her a moment before neighing to her. "Wait!" I called. "Where are you going?" I trotted up to her. "I'm Hold My Heart. But please, call me Truce..." I was speachless before her. She was the most beautiful mare I'd ever seen...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:35 pm

BLACK STORM-I look at the mare studding her she seamed like to much of a computation for me, i knew ,i could never win hold my heart by the way he looked at her.Guess, i have to find a mate some were else, i thought.Before ,i even notices my legs were taking me away.

Last edited by wild one on Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Hold My Heart~ I looked back at the other mares. "There is no reason to be leaving, is there?" I asked patiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 pm

BLACK STORM-I looked back then said."Some of us hearts are to set for finding a mate."I then starred to trot, i was almost out of view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Hold My Heart~ I snorted and turned away from the mare who didn't seem to be paying any attention to me at all. I galloped after the other mare and nipped her rump. "I would still enjoy your company." I said, my eyes softening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:52 pm

BLACK STORM-"I bet you would but ,i am looking for the one if ,i stay ,i might lose that chance."Hay, i found another pic for black storm what do you think. http://paradisearabians.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/Sharif-Al-Jannat-4.13.10b_DSC0042.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:55 pm

( I like that one better )

Hold My Heart~ "What do you mean, if you stay, you might lose that chance?" I asked, pretty confused at the mare's emotions... I sighed and my nostrils flared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

BLACK STORM-"I mean ,i have no luck here with you",she posed and looked up at the paint mare then cautioned," and, i might lose my chance with some one else.She said while looking him in the eyes.(I think,i do to but the other one dos have a curly main and tail. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:07 pm

( It's your choice )

Hold My Heart~ "Is that why you are leaving? Truly?" I smiled and let out a sigh. "I guess I have no chance with you, either, my dear." I then turned and swished my tail. "It was a pleasure meeting you." I said, then began to graze, waiting for another possible mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:20 pm

BLACK STORM-"It was more then a pleaser meeting you" ,she said back to him in a tinder sweet voice.I did not tack a step away or closer to him.(ok she haves the cruly main and tail of the one and her body looks like the other pic. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Zcache~
She turned around and stared at the handsome stud. She smiled and dipepd her head " I'm Zcache. Lovely name Truce." She said, her beautiful voice echoing off the trees and around the meadow... She smiled and looekd at the other mare...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 pm

(sorry I took so long I forgot where this was)
Sweet Dreams~
I smiled at him "I know there wasn't a reason to hide I was just wondering how long it would take for you to find me"I said smiling at them all

(oh and here's her pick I forgot to put it)
Pic~Hold My Heart ( Mares Only ) Horse_wallpapers
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next