Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gods and Goddess of Eorzea....(Seeking members)

5 posters

Go down

Gods and Goddess of Eorzea....(Seeking members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gods and Goddess of Eorzea....(Seeking members)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:43 am

More of my characters.

Name: Essence
Combanions Name: Skyward
Class: Dragoon
Race: Draconians, and a Vispera.
Postion: Apprentice - Just learning how to ride a Dragon.
History: That information is classified.
Personality: Just your usual 18 year old girl. A flirt. Loves her dragon Skyward. She is kind and sweet. But has a bad side that you don't want to awaken.
Pic:
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=dragon%20riders&order=9&offset=144#/d2orqqi
[ Give credits to *Deamond89* ]

Pic of Skyward:
http://images.mmosite.com/news/2009/09/03/wowdragons/frostwyrms.jpg
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Gods and Goddess of Eorzea....(Seeking members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gods and Goddess of Eorzea....(Seeking members)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:55 pm

ANYONE ELSE WANNA JOIN!

Note: I am getting some help from someone you guys may know. Well shes going to add a map of the world. Im going to write the plot she has a plot herself, ill post it on here and you can rad it but im going to add soemthings to it that she missed to put in.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by themagus Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 pm

What? but...! you... i... gahhh!

Pls check your pms, you got plenty!

Ok ok, bios -
Name: Magus
Race: Human/Elemental (treated as human)
Class: Magus have moderate skill in sword fighting, but he's actually a caster, a Mage
Weapons: As in the picture, 2 swords. The sheathed one would have longer handle so it can be gripped with two hands.
Biography: Originally from the valness empire, he's now in Swynkeep, and he's not really sure why he got there. He follows his lost memories to find everything about his past and to fill the urge of an unfinished task or unknown will. Magus possess a very special ability for a mage - he can cast without speach and movements, those instead with his body, he will with his mind. He have a very strong magical power but its currently blunt, and he can use the very basic force magic, or very simple elemental magic.
Character: trusting to the point of being slightly naive,he gets the opposite of the general mood from time to time usually surprising with his reactions, but mostly in a positive way. Hold a sense of right and wrong. He won't mind for a talk at all, but is a bit shy about himself . Anything els you would have to find out.
picture -
*He does NOT have a demon imp, whatsoever!
Gods and Goddess of Eorzea....(Seeking members) - Page 2 Rogue

pic credit goes to Craig Maher
themagus
themagus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum