Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All that's left is pain.(Males wanted feas may come)(please post)

Go down

All that's left is pain.(Males wanted feas may come)(please post) Empty All that's left is pain.(Males wanted feas may come)(please post)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 pm

(her bio https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t7216-nothing-but-pain-and-sadness-left )STAR DUST-I watched my baby die of a fever my dad mom best friend siblings and pack by hunters every day over and over aging it hurt and also all the males ,i fell in love always went for another fea,i was basicly left heartless what ,i mean was that males always ripped my heart out then through it away.I picked the speed up and ran through the forest, i felt so alone in this world and then ,i sall A water fall and cave ,i climbed up into the cave and watched the water fall while tears fell off my face.I stared to sing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=G3LDZl9LqVg
My vice echoed in the cave.

Last edited by wild one on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

All that's left is pain.(Males wanted feas may come)(please post) Empty Re: All that's left is pain.(Males wanted feas may come)(please post)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:42 am

Any one?PLEASE. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

All that's left is pain.(Males wanted feas may come)(please post) Empty Re: All that's left is pain.(Males wanted feas may come)(please post)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 am

Name:Dasher
History:Doesn't tell.
Personality:Find out...
Pic:
All that's left is pain.(Males wanted feas may come)(please post) 4664004316_7b77294276
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:18 am

Dasher looked around. His sleek, white body showed in the winter snow. He sighed. His life has been nothing but terrible! His daughter and mate died not too long ago... he had mates in the past that never loved him, and left him for someone stronger and less sensitive. He looked at the sky.. as he walked to the river bank where the waterfall lie and sighed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:22 am

STAR DUST-I heard something or someone.my ears were up as ,i looked out of the cave to see a male."Hello?"I said with a weak voice filled with sorrow and pain.My tale was up and showing that I am alert.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:27 am

"Hello" His ears pricked by the sudden voice. Female. He whipped around to see the female's tail up in an alerting tone. He sighed and shook his head. "I am no threat, my name is Dasher, and yours?" he asked bowing and then lifting his head back to the beautiful younf fae standing in front of him.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:37 am

STAR DUST-I jumped down from the cave and walked to him,"Hi,i am pain".I hoped he would not realise, i was lieing to him.My tale was down and were the tears had fell was wet lines on my face.I had a smile on my face."You have a nice name,i would use it for my pups if they were still alive."My voice sadden and a tear fell and the smile left as I thought about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:40 am

Dasher smiled. "Don't worry... we may have a past, but we gotta look towards tomorrow..."" he murmured nudging her and licking her muzzle "It's okay Pain." he murmured and licked a tears from her cheek.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:45 am

STAR DUST-I smiled at him,"So what are you here for?I am looking for a sensitive,kind,sweet,caring,perfective,strong mate."I licked his muzzle back.

Last edited by wild one on Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:47 am

Dash smiled. His heart beat excitedly. He looked at her. "Well I am looking for my princess... to complete my life." he said and looked in her beautiful eyes. It was like she completed him.. was she the one?
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:57 am

STAR DUST-I smiled even bigger.I swear my heart skipped a beat."Really?"I said while searching his eyes with my blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Dasher smiled and nodded. "Yeah!" he said...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:09 pm

STAR DUST-"Wow."She mumbled really low."So what do you like to do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down