Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 5 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:06 pm

Moon dancer walked away from every one and sang-

Mark went out side and growled at the angels and daemons and subreana followed and growled with him.

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 5 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Not too long after i sat once again in a battlefeild fo dead bodies the smell of fresh blood and death filled the air and i sat neatly perched on Deadly content in the mist of the enticing smell of death...
"Seclusion dear, I think you need to find the bond quickly... surely they must be alive" "what's the point, they'll only be killed like the rest of them, everyone i get close to dies somehow which is why i seperate from others quickly.. surely even you know that Elder Kana.. my eyes are well suited after all"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:23 pm

(I'm adding another caicter)
Name-(Give me a idea plzz)
Gender-Male
Tipe-Winged human(Neather demon or angel)
Power-He can telaport to word to world
Pic-

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 5 Glompable_angel_bishie_XD
He walked on the ruins of some place which he some how tealported to."HELLO?"I called out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:28 pm

(hmm what about Faolon... i think it means Eagle or Falcon, Shikoba which means feather...)

I lifted my head hearing another voice and stood up.."I hate it when people come univited" I muttered and picked up Deadly and twirled her roudn ym head clearing off the blood and then left ehr in her wolf form to eat the corpses....
I found the new person and looked to them...' Not a demon or an angel, another winged human, i seem to be meeting a lot theese days' I thought and walked from the shadows and crossed my arms.."what do you wnat her, human with wings" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:42 pm

(Thanks!Very Happy )
OTAKTAY looked at her and scratched his head in embarrassment,"Um well I want nothing I was trying to telaport to my home world but I ended up here I'm bad at that."He looked at her she looked about a year younger then him.

Last edited by wild one on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:45 pm

I sighed and then checked the portals..."their all unstable at the momment due to the oncomming eclispe a small pack of werewolves got stuck here as well" I said and wiped blood from my cheek and looked at it.. it was from that angels and Deadly walked up to me and I looked to her and then back at Faolon..."you should be able to chek the portals before you teleport, they are both related" I said simply abd Deadly tugged one of my wings and looked to me..."hmmm so your names Faolon, about 19 years old, winged human... where do you come from.. earth?" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:50 pm

(I changed the name)
OTAKTAY listened,"You're a soul reader huh?"He continued to listen,"No I'm from a new planet."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:55 pm

"Hmm seems like I read the wrong name though Otaktay" i said.."Also i'm not a soul reader i am an Anxo da Alma, Angel of souls... therefore of course I can read souls... anything else you want to know you'll have to find out.. as for this new planet i have heard of it a portal is connected to here and a lot of people from there keep appearing here" I said "my name is Ashes, I am the guardain here adn the last of my kind..." I said... I only tld him my nickname since I had recently met another person from where he claimed to be and they... they weren't particaullary nice...
Deadly growled slightly and I loked down "Deadly silencio" (hush Deadly)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:07 pm

(LOL)
OTAKTAY smiled,"Hi ashes,Deadly,wearwolf."He said looking at you two and moon dancer who gust had walked over growling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:14 pm

A screech escaped my throat which made them silent and Elder Kana appeared and tapped me between the wings which tapped itno a reflex sreading my wings and Deadly laughed as I folded them again.."behave, dear.. you must not screech or you will give yourself away.. now come on we need to talk as well... Deadly be so kidn as to guide our new guest to where the other ares and make sure there werewolves don't rip him to shreds... Seclusion now" said Kana and I nodded and followed her... Deadly walked up to him.."my name is Deadly Score..Ashes is just the nickname of my partner and this is moon Dance, she is here with members of her pack to visist this place since they wished to see it... would you like to go to where they are sheltering at the momment orwoudl you rather wonder round?" asked Deadly politely

Meanwhile...
Elder Kana was lecturing me again..."listen Seclusion.. you need to leave this place and stop protecting it, it is nothing but ruins.. also I have a request" "what do you wish for Elder Kana... I want you to sing that song... sing it outside for us all to hear" she said and I looked to her with doubt but just stood up and walked outside and spread my wings and landed beside the fountain and sat down thinking about it
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Moon dancer stopped growling and fallowed.
OTAKTAY-"I don't care were."He said simply
MARK-I saw a winged human and growled and walked over to him with a look that said I'll rip your wings off,"Who are you and what are you doing here."I asked in a grouchy voice.It was obvious I was not a welcoming person AT ALL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:32 pm

Deadly snapped at Mark.."what it Mark... this si not you home... she does not trust any of you at all get that in your heads.. this is her domain so do not ask why people are he-" she stopped and listened to a sweet and angelic liek song that echoed around... Elder Kana smiled and watched as I stood my wings folded loosly and my head sligtly raised to the sky...

ooc - song ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCW2L0OMqk8 )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:13 pm

Otaktay listened he smiled she had the most beautiful voice though he could not see her from the distance his unfold wings flapped and rosed into the sky before landing aging,"She haves the most beatful voice ever."Moon dancer watched them and marked shut his maw.Moon dancer started to sing-
[\youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ES-kAntxDm0[/youtube]
Her smiled and then sang himself-
We call out the tough.
We call out the lost.
We call out the lonely.
But we don't call out the week.
We call out the strongest of the strongest.
We call out the healthy.
We call out the brave.
But we don't call out the sick and timid.
We call out who we want.
But yet I get every one hurt like the time with the war I led and now I'm here with my frozen tears for I make mistakes.
I think of those I led to war but they died and I think of them and seamed to be in darkness while being told to never looking back."
He sang of his pasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:23 pm

I finished my song and left my head raised and listened to the lyrics of the songs being heard and sat down on the side of the old fountain closing my eyes once again listening to the melodies carefully...Elder Kana smiled this was her request.."you definatly sing like you mother, angelic and sweet...surely you understand this Seclusion" I opened my amber eye and she smiled before vanishing back to her old house..."Such a sad song..." I said... I was a former commander which was why everyone here was dead...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Otaktay sighed "So wears the hunting grounds?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:56 pm

I opened my eyes and looekd to him.."depends on what you eat" I said simply and Deadly troted over from the shadows and I ruffeled her pure white fur... "the portals are still unstable and will most likely stay that way until the eclipse is over" I said.."for forageing the forest nearby is a good place, ahead toward the crystal moon is where the hunting ground for meat is, towards the red adn sometimes the blue is the hunting groudn for corspes, blood and souls" I said pointing in the directions in which ground was.."although people who are nto familiar with thsi land should stay within the ruins..."
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:03 pm

"Lots of things dear,elk,moose,human bodies,and berries."I listened to her,"O so best I stay here."He sighed and sat down with a thump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:10 pm

I stood up and picked up Deadly turning into a double bladed scythe and I held her handle firmly and flexed out my wings out adn laid her between my wings neatly folding them again..."Theese lands aren't safe for those not of my kind.. in other words you'd be dead in a second.. you need to fight to be able to hunt here" I said..."you can come just don't touch Deadly's blades" I said simply and took off "non hai moito que deixou prendida baixo a lúa vermella, a lúa de cristal non é diferente ... parece que temos unha oportunidade mellor coa lúa azul " I muttered adn waited flapping my wings silently "you comming?" I shouted down at him
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:17 pm

His wings spread out and he took flight staying behind them and away from deadly's blades.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:19 pm

I landed In a deseted land not too far from the ruins and grabbed Deadly from my back and my eyes searched round until I found a recently dead Corspe and kneeled beside it.."this should be fine.. it's only been dead for an hour at the most.. i can still see a spot of their dead life" I said and picked out a coloured flame and sat down sniffing the soul in my icey palms
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:29 pm

He landed and took in a deep breath smelling it,"Smells fresh"he walked over to it and nealed down next to it and took a bite then another and another and another till it was all gone and a bit of blood rolled down my cheeks and he lifted my hand and whipped it off him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Deadly dragged a small crospe over and began eating the rotting flesh.. I said not really bothered at all by the scents of blood and death around me and just ate the soul happily my pointed teeth tearing at the flame's flesh as i bit into it
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:37 pm

He watched them eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:40 pm

I soon finished and licked my lips standing up with a sigh and Deadly stood beside me.."we should get back, I have to talk to Elder Kana before i sleep" I said and began walking back keeping my eyes on the shadows watching the creatures that lurked within them my eye periced into theirs clearly and I stopped.."hurry up... those creatures will most likely eat a human like you in no time" Deadly looked up at me and I made a chirp noise and she nodded and sprinted ahead adn I rubbed my neck slightly irritated at the momment
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:22 pm

In stead of walking he flew above them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next