Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 7 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:37 pm

I saw her,"You ok?"I started to walk out but some one stopped me I looked behind to see moon dancer.

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 7 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Elder Kana walked out and Deadly jumped off my back and sat beside me and Kana removed my scarf and I just sat there.."Oh dear, is it already that time?" "yeah.. I need to get them all back" I said .. my marking were burning my neck and were red
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:28 pm

I jerked out of moon dancer's grip and walked over to them,"Time for what?"
Moon dancer snarled at him,"Don't bug them Ashes probably needs some time away from every one but Kana and deadly!"I scolled but he did not listen to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:29 pm

I turned to them and hide my markings with my wings.."what is it? evesdropping?" I said and Deadly growled low and Elder Kana looked as well
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:33 pm

"S-sorry."He said and walked off.I watched him before going back into the library and sitting down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:38 am

"so you haven't told anyone" "things are better this way" I said and walked off and found myself in my old house and my wings wrapped round me to keep my ice cold skin warm and I just sat down on the old chair contently and just closed my eyes as my breathing stopped comp[leye;y and my wings wrapped around me. Deadly walked inside with Elder Kana..."some things she does not wizh to talk about, but it might be best if no one goes near her for a while... she is rather weak at the momment" said Deadly
I had gone into a half dorment state because of this
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:49 am

I nodded my head and so did moon dancer and the others."Poor thing."One of the 4 wear wolfs whispered but which one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:53 am

Deadly looked to the werewolf instantly"what do you mean by 'poor thing'?" she asked her ears pricked up for a change alert as she walked over to them...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 am

None of them replied and I found this weird then one talked but who?"Her life seams hard and VERY painful."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:59 am

"It is not your job to evaulte if her life is painful or not... also do not refere to her as a 'poor thing'...also whoever you are I suggest you watch your tounge, she might be half dorment but after 24 hours she should be awake again" said Deadly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:25 am

"Sorry".The voice replied and oak and moon dancer looked to the other 2 wear wolfs trying to figger out who spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 am

I woke up earlier about 1 am and stayed where I was just not wanting to move adn Deadly looked to everyone sleeping
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:45 am

Moon dancer slept like a baby.Elder oak regaler.Mark tossed and turned.Subriana slept like a baby.I didn't go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:51 am

I stood up later on and sighed holding my head "I have a spiltiing headache" I muttered and Deadly stood up adn walked outside quiet to see me sitting down beside the fountain.."you woke up early..."Yeah I'm almost recovered, just need to let my markings turn back into black and blue" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:05 pm

I ease dropped on there words then FINALLY closed my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:08 pm

I stayed outside and began singing to through the midnight sky...
( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE3AR1VQiKg )
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Her song was nice and ,i fell asleep while the others roused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:39 pm

I sang softly closing my eyes and Elder Kana smiled listening to it feeling the slight sadness that tinted it and Deadly provided the song and I soon stood up as I sang not stopping until the song had finished
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Moon dancer swayed side to side,"Such a beautiful song....your voice is nice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:35 pm

I finished adn looked to her and made her stop walking"get back to sleep, your dizzy" I sai dand took her back inside and let her sleep and sat high up and wrapped my wings around me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Moon dancer did what ashes asked of her and went to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:32 pm

I stayed high up and my wings keeping me warm and sighed lowering my head and hugging my knees
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:38 pm

I open my eyes to see her then wrapped my wings around me.

~Morning~
"Raise in shine good morning."I called out while holding a bucket of water and a bucket of blood."Drinks any one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

I stayed where I was silently and Deadly yawned adn woke up shaking off and walking around
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:01 pm

I watched every one slowly rose and mark shouted,"EARLY BIRD IF YOU EVER WAKE ME UP LIKE THAT AGING I'LL RIPE YOUR WINGS OFF."I sat down the bucket"O really?"He was standing so I took flight and grabbed his neck and pressed him agents the wall as a warning before letting him go and walking away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum