Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I will fight 'till the end...(Majure)

2 posters

Go down

I will fight 'till the end...(Majure) Empty I will fight 'till the end...(Majure)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:28 pm

Destiny

She waled along the street. Looking to her right seeing dark people, listening to music. She jumped as one threw a bottle at her. She growled, pinning her ears to her cranium. The boys backed away. Destiny snorted, walking off... So my nerves bad and they say time fly's, well mine's first class. She landed in the sky, she fell from the streets. She talked a lot of sh-t and practice what I preach
Back from hell, cell 23. I'm from the murder capital. Shit happens and since I'm the shit, I'm who it happens to... Some say she came from the dark depths of hell, rising up to take revenge on a savage beast; like herself... She turned into a ally, and sighed heavily. Laying down beside a trash can. waiting for the man here, to throw the food out the door... As Destinys eyes shot open, from hearing a door open, and seeing the food being thrown out the door. As, soon as the man closed the door, Destiny stood, and padded out from behind the track can and stopping infront of the food, sniffing it. She nibbled at it at first, but soon she was eating the food, her maw snapping at the meat.... Afterward, Destiny jumped upon the trach can and then a balcony. Destiny layed there, looking down at the ground as she soon fell asleep...
I will fight 'till the end...(Majure) Dog_ch11
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

I will fight 'till the end...(Majure) Empty Re: I will fight 'till the end...(Majure)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Dynamite looked behind him letting out a furious snap to a human that tried to pet him. He looked around panting loudly, drool coming from his mouth. He stopped watching cars race passed. When a line of cars that took so long to come came, he went ahead across the street. Cars screeched like scared cats.

Sniffing the air, he let in the aroma of a female dog and her meat. He growled furiously and ran into the ally with a trashcan he then went in making loud clashes with the trashcans, knocking them down. When they were open, he stuck his nose into the trashcan sniffing loudly til, he found a bone, it smelled like a chicken bone, was eaten last night, maybe about 8... it was still fresh. He started to bite the bone, breaking it apart easily. He did not go NEAR the female, he did not want to be apart of her.
I will fight 'till the end...(Majure) 25tl2sk
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I will fight 'till the end...(Majure) Empty Re: I will fight 'till the end...(Majure)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Destiny

She threw her head up to hear lous nosies down from where she lay. She looked around to soon lay her eyes upon a black and brown figure digging into the trach can like a helpless pussy-cat. She instatnly let out a loud vicious snap and growl. She jumped upo a trash can knocking it downa s she landed upon the gorund on all fours. Her ears pinned tiughtly to ehr cranium. She didnt take ehr eyes off the male not even to hear the door open behind her. Sh snapped her maw in fury. The hairs on her spine began to bristle with anger that builded up inside of her. Her lips pealed up in a snarl, that death its self could not equal. She snarled deadly at him. " Who are you!" She snapped. Her beautiful coat gleamming in the sun light. HEr musles moved prefectly beneath her dark brown adn black coat.. Destiny was mixed with Pit, and Rott...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Dynamite looked up from the dented bone to see a dog... its shadow was huger. He growled at it and followed his eyes to it. He sniffed the dog, the dog instantly went under his nose. It was the aroma of that female. He growled loudly, his ears towards his cranium. "Why are you asking? But if you wanna know so much, the name's Dynamite." he said lowly, grabbing a peice of meat from the meat box
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Destiny

She snorted adn growled, snapping at his maw. As seh did, her fangs were locekd on his maw, telling him to release the meat. " This is my domane!" She spat. She did NOt and will NEVER give out her name to a savage beast like him, and herself. She roleld her eyes as she released her grip upon his muzzle. Deep, holes were drilled into his skin, from Destinys sharp fangs, that she would sharpen with bones... The spiked collar she wore around her neck, were made from cats teeth, and dogs, those from the teeth of her enemies...(P.s.IN her pic, she has a chain collar but i couldnt find a spiked collar...)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:02 pm

Dynamite snorted chuckling light with a small eye roll. "Okay fae..." he said plainly. "If you wanna act like that I'll just leave... taking my new bone with me..." He picked up the bone and started off in a slow postion not caring what was hers.

He did not no longer have any manners... he was grown street. He did what he wanted, when he wanted. Everything was his freedom. He did ignore the two-legs, he wasn't scared of them. He did not have a collar, he was no doggiepet of those STUPID two-legs!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

-bump-
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:52 pm

HELLO
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:05 pm

Destiny

She snroted adn growled unde rher breath, before whiping around and onto a trach can she sat there on her hauches. Staring at the sky. She grasped a bone in her maw and jumped up to the balony she was upon earlier.. She began licking the blood of the bone.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Dynamite looked at the female back on her usual spot. He rolled his eyes and snorted lightly. Those drills in his maw hurt like heck! He couldn't keep his eyes off the female, and he did NOT KNOW WHY.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:39 pm

Destiny

She looked up to see the male looking at her. She pricked her ears up right. Cokcing her ehad to one side she raised her eye brow and snored. Rolling her eyes. She stood and graped the bone, jumping down form the balcony. She trotled up to him. The bone still rested in her maw. She put her massive head down and set the bone at the males paws. She pulled ehr head up and her ears went back down. She nuzzled the bone closer to him wiht her paw. She snorted and turned away. Walking off and laying down beside the trach can. She sighed lightly and shoke her head. Nippling on her left front paw with her dagger-like fangs...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 pm

Dynamite looked down at the chewed up bone beanth his paws. He looked up to see the female had trotted away. He smirked, picking up the bone, and trotting towards her. He looked down at her, watching her nibble on her paws. "Um, lady I see you kinda forgotten this." he said, dropping the bone down at her face. He looked down at her, with amusment in his eyes.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm

Destiny

She looked up from nippling on ehr paws. She looked at him. Her eyes sparked with amusement. " No, no, i dont want it." She said. Standing up he was taller then her by an inch. She snorted ad looked at him face-to-face. " The names Destiny." She said. She sat upon ehr hauches lifting one of her paws and swating it in his face,t hen resting ehr paw on his shoulder. she threw her head back a few times and barked...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down