Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. Empty Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:41 pm

Name- Dream's Whisper
What people call her-The killer.
age-3
DREAM-
They forced me through the doors and I reared,kicked,bucked.I charged at people and some screamed.I reared aging then charged at some one and some one almost ripped my head off when pulled my back wards.I looked madder then hell its self.I was this way because abused.The people who were selling me had not fed me and gave me dritty water and head hit me.I was scrony and cut up and bloody.I then heard a man yell,"THE KILLER IS FOR SALE!!!!!!"People said nothing but shook in fear as I ran around charging them and bucking rearing and stuff.
HER PIC-
Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. U5TUD00Z

Back to top Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 pm

DREAM-I ripped the rope from the handlers hands and ran charging at people yelling,"LEAVE ME ALONE GO AWAY!"I then heard the bidding start when some show people came in.I reared and landed almost on the handler.I then turned ran to the fence and charged in to it then stopped and stood still trying to catch my breath."100"!A man yelled."500!"Another yelled."700!"Some one yelled.1,500"!Another man yelled.

Back to top Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:51 pm

(Any one)DREAM-I stood there breathing hard and fast then reared."2,000"..."3,000"..."3,600!"People yelled

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Riley Ford- can he save her?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm

(Sure if her bids high anoth)DREAM-I felt my owner whip me with his chain and I reared and ran and people laughed and countied biding,"6,000,000!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:22 pm

Riley- I helped choose stalk with my father for a horse show called breaking the untamed. I new mutch about wild horses and this one was probably to pricy not even a good thoroughbred yearling could be sold this mutch at a sale or a good warm blood jumper-but the show had many owner's who shared the exspences.
I lifted my number to raise the bid to $6,500,000! The top horse we ever bought was near enough to $1,000,000. I climbed farther up the stand's and waved my number agian to bid hit $7,000,000! I was done that was as far as I would go. I watched as the gravel feel and the men holding her ropes tried to pull her down agian. She screamed and countinued to rear. I made my way down the stand's. A seacutity guard told me to stop but I sewpt past him and climbed the short ring fence. She was still up on her hind leg's. I shouted to the other's to get back. They must have thought I was crazy but I stepped toured her grabing a loose rope on her halter. "Wow girl, easy!" My voice was calme but firm.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:32 pm

DREAM-I heard the numbers."6,500,000 then 6,888 then 7,000,000!"Then no more every one stared at him.The pepole handling me through ropes around my neck but stopped to watch a boy.I pend my ears back as my bloody eyelid closed and my other staring at him I was not sure of what to do.I then reared and people pulled me to the ground and through ropes over me and tightened me down legs all spreed out.My owner walked up to me and kicked me in the face hard."Well boy if you want her hand the money over.Come on boy I DON'T GOT ALL DAY!"He yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:36 pm

Riley-I pulled a check book out of my pocket and wrote the check out to him handing to him i quickly crouch down by her head. I gently and lightly place my hand on the high on her neck, my lip's moved but I did not make a soud. I was talking to her trying to tell her evrey thing would be fine and it would be all right.-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:43 pm

DREAM-My eyes were full of fear and it was easy to see if you new horses well.My owner took the check then kicked me hard in the ribs with his spurs leaving a small trail of blood and he laughed and said,"Realise her lets see if he can Handel this stupid,wild,crazy mare".He then walked into the bleachers and the men let me go and I reared striking a foreleg out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Riley- I put my hand's before me talking softly ignoring her stricking lerg. "Easy girl easy." I lowerd theme talking softly. "No one's going to hurt you no one." I stop and look her in the eye's. She had to trust me just a little-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:53 pm

DREAM-I pawed the ground and bucked then walked taords him he seamed friendly.I neighed to him,"Get me out of here help me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

I took the lead and wraped it slowly and loosley around her neck. I stroked her neck speeking softly and pulled gently telling her to come forward.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Silver Feather or I mean the feather that float's joined your game.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:20 pm

DREAM-
I coasily fallowed and spooked a lot and pulled ahead of him due to fear.(Grate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:03 am

People made way for us, but I kept my hand on her shoulder talking to her as I lead her out side. My truck and trailer was parked out side.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:50 pm

BELL-I slowed down and walked to the trailer and ripped the ropes out of his hands to run inside of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:06 pm

"Calm down." I watched as she ran into the trailer. I slid the ramp back inside and close the back door's. I walked to the side of the trail. "You might want to get some sleep it will be a long drive." I slid into the front seat and closed the door. I strated the ingon and drove down the dirt raod heading for the large indoor areana. It would be at lest a three houre drive-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:58 pm

DREAM-
I laid down on a nice floor which I had never had so nice I was used to muner or bear bottles and stuff but no this floor was clean and had fresh hay.I like it in here I thought before falling a sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:22 pm

I opend the trailer door's. The large in door arena that had been made into a barn for the show horses was where she would stay. I saw she was asleep and did not think it a good idea to leave her lying in the trailer. I sat down on the ramp I had pulled out. Getting up I went to get her some feed and water ready she might get up soon. I put the bucket's down near the trailer and sat and waited-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:04 pm

DREAM-
I heard the sound of feed and jumped up ran out of the trailer and ate like I had not eat in a year.My ribs showed as I gobbled down the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:59 pm

I filed on more bucket before puting the water bucket down petting her neck as she ate-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:54 pm

DREAM-
I ate it all not leaving a scrap then went to the other grain bucket and ate fastly but when he touched me I turned and nipped at him as a warning as I did so dirt flew off me.I then continued to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Getting up I grabed the brush box and placed it down on the ground near her head so she could check it out first- I did not want to startle hear-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:37 pm

She looked at the brush she head not been brushed in 2 years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:41 pm

I picked up a soft body brush and sliped the strap over my hand and held the brush out to hear. "It's not gonna hurt you." I say softly. I lifted the brush up to her dirty coat and started to sweep away in gentle slowly strokes all the dirt. I spok softly-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next