Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 5 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:45 pm

After I washed her down I took her back to the stables Coffie greated her with a warm welcoming "Hey kid whoed it go?" he asked (Riley can't understand him.)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare. - Page 5 Empty Re: Will she ever trust aging and be loved,ceard for,and treat right or will she have to go to a horses worise night mare.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:59 pm

"It went fine."I said with a smile.

~That night~
I herd the owl hoo and then voices.I stood up and saw 2 strangers and well I lived up to my nick name 'killer'.One human banged on Coffie's stall and the other said,"Shh".He then got out a lead rope and put it on Coffie and I reared ears penned.The other human started to open my stall.I reared aging and charged pushing the man down and repentantly rearing and coming down on him.When I finally stopped he was dead.I then lifted up a hoff blood dripping off it.I then started to walk towards the human trieing to take Coffie away and reared and hit him with my hofe and he fell to the ground dead and I stood there all night.

~Morning~
By the time it was morning cops,new reporters,and people were all around and in the barn.I was rearing and some one attempted to grab my halter but I almost kicked him and he backed off then some people with a tranquilliser came in and shot me.I reared in anger and confusean but fell down asleep.People were pushed away as the ambulance came and got the dead bodies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm

The mare now know as "killer" in the paper's was kept at the police station stable fo further new's. The judge would decied to put her down or not but many had a good idea what he would choose to do with the mare.

Riley was quiet he was not allowed to see her and he sat on a bench out side the police cheif's office. Coffie was fine but the mare was not. He was not sure how he fellt about the horse now. She killed two people not knowinf if they did not mean her harm or not. All he could say was no commit to reporter's when they asked him what he thought should be done with the mare. Any othe rhorse that ever did such a thing he would have said shoot it. All he could think was "Well I really dont know?" She killed two people it was very clear but somthing made him fell upset for even thinking about putting her down. But she killed two people! He sat quiet for a long while-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:09 pm

I awoke in a different place and reared non-stop I was frighten by all this.Some one tranquillised me aging and I let out a ear piercing neigh in pain.
"Turns out your horse killed two wanted horse thefts."The chief said to you coming out with the 2 men's file which had many horses stolen by them piuters in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:16 pm

Yeah but she still killed them I thought. "Well we have some mighty pricy horses back home." I said. "But why a unbroke wild range pony?" I asked myself. "The judge has not said anything yet so I don't know yet what will happen?" I thought-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:41 pm

"I alsow want you to see this."He said and pulled out another file and this one had me on it and it said-
Name-Dream whisper
Gender-Mare
Speashes-Horse
Age-4
Killed-16.
He then used a pen to change it to-
Name-Dream whisper
Gender-Mare
Speashes-Horse
Age-4
Killed-18.
"This mares gotten away with it before so she'll probably will aging."After he said that the judge said,"Sentience to deaf."
I was token out of my pen and walked into a room."Last chance to prove her not guilty."Said the judge but no one spoke up so they loaded me into a trailer that said on it- Horse sloter.
(She does not die.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:52 pm

I was token from the trailer and put in a loge line of horses.
~Day 2~
I was now hungry and closer to the noise that made me rear every time.I slowly walked closer and closer.
~Day 6~
I was sooo hungry and thirsty I dropped down breathing hevaly but stood back up.
~Day 10~
I was no entering the barn as skin and bones.A man walked to me and fired a little wired thing and I reared up and thank fully the gun had no buelits in it the men all walked away and I saw a chance to escape and free the others.I then opened the fence and ran out other horses fowling me.As we went I saw honourable things.I then left the billding with 100,000 horses fallowing me and we we were fee.I neighed bobbing my head as we ran out into the wild west.......
I was free.

~News~
"Resantly one horse freed 100,000 other horses from a horse slorter place."Said the reporter while a video of us escaping went on behind her and yea know what I was in the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Lookind up at the TV Penny who rode Coffie and Peaches called my name. Evrey one gatherd in front of the TV. "Hey that's the mare Riley bought." A rider said. I watched the horses run off the property and onto the roade. A car could hit theme! I said nothing as they made there way across-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:50 pm

As the other horses went strati I took a sharp turn and ran down the side of the road as fast as I could and it showed on the news.I then kept running and running days un-end and the news tracked me for 10 days then I turned into your place and ran to your hose and reared then came down.I nicked loudly and ran in a crucial,"Coffie,Riley I'm home!"*I'm home I'm home yea I'm home.I have a home now!*I thought in my mined then stood still in your front yard staring at the door waiting for you.I then nickered aging."RILEY!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Siting in the living room with the other's I got up and heard somthing evrey one followed. "Hey it's the mare!" exsclaimed Penny. We ran over to her-

I looked at the thin, dirty, worn out mare. I patted her neck as she danced around on her toes. "Hey girl how are you doing? We need to get you in the barn." I had no idea what we weher going to do with her. But the copes would be here any second now! We all moved her into a large foaling stall so she would have plenty of room to move around in. "Coffie had been moved to the mare area so he could be near her. She needed all the friend's she could get. We brushed and feed her Penny got a cloth and bucket of water to get some of the dirt and grim off the black coat of her's-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:09 pm

I let them lead me in and then stood perfectly still.I ate and drank.I greeted Coffee with a neigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 pm

We left theme alone so she could eat "Hey kid how's it going heard all the crazy thing's that has been going on you ok?" He asked worried-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 pm

"Been better."I said while nuzzling his neck."Missed you guys."

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:18 pm

I nuzzled her "You need to be in show's now people will come just to look at you." My booming laugh hit the selling hard. Mares looked at me funny. "Any way kid I'm glade your home." I said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:26 pm

"I'm glad I'm home two."I said while nuzzling him.I then laid down and closed my eyes I was happy to sleep on a warm place aging.I then herd the barn doors shoot up in and make a loud noise and angry foot steps.I raise my head ears back,"Such every stall!"Some one bellowed.I then saw the judge past are stall not noticing me while I laid down.I then put my head back down and tyred to couture sleeping but no use they were making a rucass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 pm

The cheif came in with Riley "Now wait you can't just come in here we called and told you we have her but we an't giving up easly." "We have order's to bring the mare in." said the cheif. Coffie backed into his stall ear's pined "Now wait what if we can pay back some debt's." Riley asked. "You can't dig yourself out of this hole son now let us take the mare and we will leav." The chief said. "We have a vet ready to put her down humanly." he said camly. Riley looked terafied. Coffie kicked his stall-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:41 pm

I lifted my body up and stand then lifted my front legs up and strike a leg out not hitting any one and let a ear piercing neigh out.Cops put there hands on there ears and some took off like a bunch of babies.I then land and walk to Coffee and hide behind him,"Please please don't let them take me."I pleaded\begged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Coffie grew a determind look on his face "any one get near my girl I will lay all 2 and half thousand pound's on with!" Of course they cpouldnt understand him but he pawed his large feet out at theme reared and whinned. Riley ried to talk to the chief but when the horses got out of the stall they all fleed the barn. Coffie stood in the banr isle and snorted. "Like I said no one messes with my girl!" He turned to nuzzle her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:03 am

I nuzzled him back.
(That's funny- any one get near my girl I will lay all 2 and half thousand pounds on with-LOL! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 am

(yeah LOL I named him after my colector's draft breyer horse I named Coffie when I was six he was my first breyer I still have him, I posted my chiken storie in stories to it's funny) Very Happy

I nuzzled her back and Riley came in. He lead us back into our stall's and fed us. "Well we are safe for now get some sleep and we will go riding tomarrow-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:14 am

(Cool-You should see my breyers caletion I have so many but sadly there ether have broken leg,tail,or ear,"LOL!" Very Happy )
I walked for him easily and laid down in my stall,"Good night Coffee,"I whispered to him.

( Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:22 pm

"Good night." He said quietly.

The next morning Riley was going to try and lunge the filly with tack on but he would not ride her. He came up to her stall with the lunging aqutment-"Hey girl ready to work?" He asked-

(all to gether I have 50 breyer's how many do you have? Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:27 pm

(Um I don't know maybe-30?)
I awoke to the sound of him and stood up and nuzzled him with my ears up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Riley lead her out of the barn after feeding her. He warped the lead around her neck telling him self he needed to fix that little problem with the clip. He put the saddle in the center of the arena and started to walk her in a circle agian.

(That's cool I'm trying to get more traidtanal's I got like five race horses, three arabian's, and many more but I want Zenyatta I have a ton of classic's-)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next