Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! ) Empty Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:06 am

Name: Monika
Personality: She has a magnetic personality and is usually seductive without intending it. Her philosiphy is "Life is short. Meet a lot of guys. Have a lot of parties."
Pic:
Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! ) _MG_3831

Monika walked over to the bar and easily swatted away the hands of the guys that tried to smack her ass. She sat on the stool and ordered a beer. She took a swig and examined the men in the room. Most of them were drunk and hitting on the lesser girls. She smirked and laughed quietly to herself. The bartender reached to give her a refill, but was too busy staring at her he poured beer over the front of her shirt. She shrugged and took her shirt off, revealing a small black tube-top. She ignore the glares she was getting from other jealous women and instead took the second beer and drank some more before hitting the dance floor.

Last edited by Pμrplε Pιnεαpplε Pεσplε on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! ) Empty Re: Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:59 am

Greg
He likes parties and he was in his house. He watching football.
(he looks like a muclelar guy with black hair.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! ) Empty Re: Monika's Letting Loose ( Sprite Girl ! )

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Monika had been partying for hours now and retired to the back of the room, resting her feet on the table. She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes, beer in her hand. She hadn't found any good guys, but there was always tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:23 pm

Greg
"Uh........theres tommorrow", he said and walked to the park.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Monika left her tip on the bar and started to walk home. She passed the park on the way home and spotted a cute guy. She nearly tripped over something when she was staring at him. She averted her gaze. She had to walk through the park and the woods on the east side to get home. She smiled. He was straight in her path. She walked up to him. "Hey," she said. "Sorry for intruding, but I haven't seen you around her before." She gave him a seductive look.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:38 pm

Greg
He looked at the girl."hello", he said and kissed her hand in respect.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:42 pm

Monika smiled and replaced her hand. "I'm Monika," she replied. "Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Greg
"hi Monika I'm Greg", he said and smiled. "But nm", he walked onto the swings.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 pm

"So," she said, walking over to him. "Do you live around here?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:56 pm

Greg
"I'm hers aren't I?" he said and put her on his lap...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:57 pm

Monika studied him carefully. "You don't seem like other guys," she said. "But in a good way, of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:01 pm

Greg laughed and smiled. "I'm dirtier", he said and slapped her butt.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:11 pm

Monika hit his shoulder playfully. "Obviously," She smirked. "If you're so ' dirty, ' why weren't you at club today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:34 pm

(Hello?)

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:14 pm

Greg
"Okay", he said and smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:16 pm

Monika looked him over. "I should be getting home," she said. She gave him one last glance and said, "Unless you want to go to the bar."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Greg
"Nah I am going HOME!" he said and smiled he walked away.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Monika smiled. "Suit yourself." She turned and started to walk home, texting her friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Greg smiled. "kidding!" he said and tripped her and he followed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Monika swatted his shoulder again. "Oh, you," she said, sighing. "Such a tease." She placed her index finger on the center of his chest and pushed him back a little. "Well I just came from the bar, so I'm scratching that idea. I'm going home either way -- if you come with me or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Greg
"I'll go to your", he said and punched her shoulder lightly.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Monika chuckled, "You really are different." She smiled. "What a lucky find." She began to walk towards her house.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Greg
He laughed. "Yeah I guess I am", he said and followed.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:44 pm

when they arrived at her house, Monika slid the key into the door and opened it. She walked in, placing her sunglasses down on a table and ushering Greg inside. She then closed and locked the door again. "Anything to drink?" She asked. Her house was richly furnished and layered in mahogany and black, the colors assosiated with seduction.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:53 pm

Greg
He looked inside. "This is nice!" he said and smiled. "Crab juice as in cranberry?" he asked testing her logic.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next