Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome) Empty This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome)

Post by Harley Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:50 pm

I snarled at the other dogs that passed me. All they did was laugh. They knew I was defensless with this stupid muzzle on. My owner was going to use me for fighting but I ran away while we were walking, but I was so aggressive towards other dogs that he was forced to put a muzzle on me. My ribs were showing and my throat was dry. But I wasn't one to ask for help. I snapped at a girl and she whapped me on the ear. MY low growl made her leave. I collapsed in front of a building, watching the people go by.

Was it my fault I was bred for fighting? No, I was a dog made for artic weather, and where was I? L.A.! My labored pants didn't cool me down any and the lovely snow sounded wonderful right now. "Come on!" I snapped as well as I could in a muzzle. Sure, I liked fighting, but I wanted to feel the cold wind whipping my fur. The smell of other dogs around me. But no, I was far from any cold place where I could be relieved of this horrible heat.

Kio-
This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome) 9k=

(You can be another animal)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome) Empty Re: This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome)

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:35 pm

(only use two human character's so I dont get confuzled)

Riley- I walked slowly down the path and folloed Golden Ice (she realy is my wolf dog) she was a pure white husky. She had brilant brown golden eye's. Her ear's forward and tail waging crazy. She panted her wet nose agianst the earth looking for stuff to chew and chase. A squerl ran away and she yanked on her leash. I talked to her calming her then we saw him a large gray white dog with a muzzle! Golden Ice came to a stop and watched him very curiuse? She barked I shushed her. But she barked again. Her fur was not bristled. He whinned and pulled wanting to play. I turned her around to walk off but suddenly the leash was torn from my hand's and Golden Ice was loose running for the other dog!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome) Empty Re: This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome)

Post by Harley Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:44 pm

She leaped to her feet and snarled at the other dog. "Back off mutt!" She snapped and her hackles rose. Her gleaming teeth still glinted underneath the muzzle. "I'm not in the mood." Her dark voice said. "SO just leave me alone and I won't have to hurt you." Kios tail was drooping as she collapsed in the same spot again. A torn leather collar barely showed on her neck and the tag glinted in the light. It read: Name: Kio,
If found, return to this number: 756- 2365. Trained fighter.

She didn't know why trained fighter was on there, but it was.

Her collar-
cyclops This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAVx5ye9W8ZW_eWsm36uo2be4br8awiybq3KfrM0ULSPdf7f1W
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Riley spoke softly to Golden Ice who whimperd and went to stand beahind him. "Hay it's OK girl evrey thing is fine." Riley patted her head and looked at the dog with the black colar. "Hay you from aroun hear?" he walked slowly over to the dog-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:56 pm

I growled and looked up at the approacher. "Born here, fought here." I snapped and ;ay my head on my paws. I watched the dog behind Riley and tilted my head.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:43 pm

"Sorry girl I don't think she want's to pley right now." Riley said softly as he tried to get Golden ice back on her feet. But the young husky stood still and would not budge.

"Sorry I just want to play." Golden Ice said sadly.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 pm

A big gash in my leg had reopened and was staining my fur with the crimson blood. "Sorry, but." I sighed and got up, my fur moving over my visible ribs. "Oh," I moaned. "I never knew hunger came in these levels." I hadn't drank in two days, another day and I would be dead. My legs buckled and I lay there, my eyes empty.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Riley ran over to the fallen dog felling her frail body making sure she still breathed, Golden Ice whimmperd as she nuzzled the pile of bones that made a dog. Riley picked her up carfuly and walked to the parking lot with Golden Ice following close by at his heal's.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:11 pm

I moan and let myself go limp. My tail waving slighty.

Again, I change her pic-
This girl ain't willin' to make friends (Every one welcome) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2MgyaqOFkdzQxPExrpZFnFLQ_opfCs-M7kB9Uvkj8ravaKDkaPg
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:18 pm

Riley opend the back car door as he placed the dog down on the leather seat trying not to wake her if she was sleeping.

He let Golden ice jumped into the front passenger seat. I got in to start the car. I needed to get her to a vet!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:34 pm

I lifted my head and looked around. Sure I had been in cars before, but in a cramped, oily smelling cage. I stood up and hopped infront and curled up against Golden Ice. I nipped her ear playfully.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:41 pm

I nuzzeld her fur and rsted my head on her neck "Riley will take car of you he is taking us to the vet to get you patched up." I said quietly trying to confert her.

(i might not be on sorry I will be back shortly)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:46 pm

I sighed and licked Rileys hand. Then Golds nose. "He mill?" My words were limited from the muzzle.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:27 pm

Riley parked in a parking lot to unbuckle the strap's on the muzzle. "Easy girl just let me take this off."He said quietly as he removed it. "There it's off." He picked her up gently and got out of the car. The vet was not bussy today so he got her to a vet right on time. Golden Ice stayed buy waitin chair's by the check in desk and waited as Riley took the starving dog in to the vet's room. The had put her up on atable to see what the damige was-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 pm

I yawned when the muzzle was off. Showing filed, surprsingly white fangs. Literally filed to a sharp point. I snapped at the vet and my lips curled up in a viscious snarl. "Don't touch me." I growled. It was easy to tell I was a fighter.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:33 pm

"Riley we will have to hold her if you want her to get better." The vet said. Riley strocked the dog's fur. "Easy gril the vet does not mean you harm he's trying to make you feel better." Riley said.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:21 am

I growled at the vet and faced him. My back was pressed into Riley. Soon, I relaxed and the thought of water drug my dry tongue out.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:42 pm

The vet gave her, her shot's as Riley held her down and then the vet told him what to feed her and when to come back to check her agian. Riley payed the bill and carryed her back to the car and layed her down in the seat with Golden Ice-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 pm

I sniffed the sharp thing that went into me and ignored it after that. I licked the windows of the car, hoping for water. I whined and pawed at them. "Water." I said and licked them harder. I climbed onto Rileys lap and licked the window there.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:53 pm

"Hay be carful don't make me cause a chrash." Riley pulled the car over watching as she licked the window's "Water the vet said she needed lot's of water I should have taken care of that before we left." He unbuckled the seat belt and grabed his bottle of water and poured the water in the palm of his hand. He held his hand out to her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 pm

I lapped the water up eagerly and licked every part of his hand. Razor sharp teeth passed over his hand, leaving two white lines. I started trying to lick inside the bottle.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:02 pm

He poured more into his hand's when she tried to lick the bottle "When we get home I will water and feed you." He said-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:05 pm

After I had drank half my fill of water, I lay down next to Golden Ice and yawn a toothy yawn. With a final lick to the dogs ear, I sleep. Part of my eat was missing.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:41 pm

Riley carryed her into the house when they got home and let her sleep on the beed Ice went up to sleep next to her curled up. Riley got the dog food ready and the water in seprate bowls-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:43 pm

(Posted the story! Not all of it though)

I woke and got out of bed slowly, so not to disturb Ice.

I slunk down to the kitchen and did my buisness an sighed. I drank more water and ate.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum