Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am

[img]Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Images11[/img]
Riley Ford:Owner

His Horse: Azar
Age-5
16.1 hand's
Eye's-picture
coat- white
Stallion
Very tempermental, teratorial, exsperianced fighter, quiet, mysterius, loyal.
[img]Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Mishaa18[/img]

The Barn:
[img]Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Horse_11[/img]

The sign was nice it was white with small green tree silughet's painted on the front, and in cursize green letter's that spelled Pin Ridge Boarding Stable. I got down off the gate and looked at my horse Azar who just stared back at me. He was trained very well and stayed where he was ment to. I had trained horses with my father for a very long time and we had raised champion halter horses for many year's Azar was one of theme but I trained him to become a jumper but instead he was a halter show horse and jumper. He was a most loyal friend to me. I got to where I could ride him bare back with out rein's or a bridle. That's what Pin Ridge was hear for to I was hear to help train the horses as well. There was a time azar did not let any one on his back or near him for that matter but now we where friend's. I grabed a little of his main and hop a couple of time's and swung a leg over his back and rested on soon I was up and ready to go back to the barn. I squeezed my leg's slightly and he moved forward I let him trot a way's his tail set high and his ear's pricked. I had on faded blue jean's and a T-shirt. Azar had a small rope around his neck just in case I neede more control and I could rein him instead of use my leg's and hand's. But that did not happen often. Then I heard the sound of gravel crumbaling under truck tier's-

(

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty Re: Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:58 pm

You said you need some one to reply Very Happy

Name: Kate Lee
Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ64Eoa2sXlhrgCaABJSTCy1gyFr30D_OqdzMli0a3rIWWXHng3A

Name: Knight
Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSz7QXeq-g5dKzHXC7-WC0sPcURz16UlNi0_mxIGrsyQjX7c5ZCpQ
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Empty Re: Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Awsome can on down feather Very Happy

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:03 pm

She parked the vehicle and heard Knight stomping the floor of the trailer. "That horse has no faith in my promises." Kate said and opened the door. She opened a small window in the trailer and shushed the stud, then looked at the boy and horse. Her blond hair fell around her shoulders as she pats the horses nose and silently wishes she could be riding, not running errands for her dad. Knight neighed and stomped the floor again. "Patience." She reminds him and sighs. "OK," She started. "I don't know what I'm supposed to drop off or pick up or trade, cause my dad sent me here so I expect you to know." Her annoyed look clearly visible. She tapped the trailer with her finger and glared slightly. "Today would be nice." She growled and tied Knight to the back of the trailer, so he could have fresh air but the white stud couldn't see him. A pocket knife hung from her belt and her flare jeans flowed around her cowboy boots. A blue plaid shirt was tucked in and not exactly wrinkle free. Knight snorted and jumped a little. The annoyed look on Kate's face grew stronger, yet still elegant.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:14 pm

I turned on Azar's back and saw as the girl atlest my age get out of her truck. She open the trailer window and then after bref speaking with the horse inside she lead it out of the trailer a black stallion but she tied it up where Azar could not see him. When she asked me what she was hear for I said "Well I'm sure your hear to drop the stallion of your's off." She looked inpatiant and I wonderd what was with her? Azar kicked up some dust dancing under me as he tossed his head and shook his main then came to a stop he tried to back away from the girl. I held him steady looking over at the farm house. "Well we can take him to the barn and I will check with my father where he need's to stay. I slid the rope to the right and Azar turned around his ear's pricked and nostril's flared. "You need any help with the horse?" I asked looking back at her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:21 pm

"Wait!" She exclaimed and went back in the trailer. "We have two Knights here, the Knight In shining armor and Starry Night." Her soft voice echoed as she led a arabian mare from the trailer. "This was the one." Kate said and brushed some dirt off the mares neck. She leaned her head on the horses neck and closed her eyes. "Knight here would rather eat cactus than be taken to a strange place." She says and prepares to follow him. Rather than being polite and telling him her name, she just looked at him and rubbed the mare.

Mare-
Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2C2cpin3mok1IxfCUZ1IffYQwOjPSx0rXBS6xrL_Rx5HTKo5p
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:33 pm

As she lead the mare out Azar pranced some more his dance moves and tossing main was for the mare. "Do you want me to take her for you and you can walk the stallion?" Azar came forward when he told and I held my hand out to take the lead line from her. "By the way my name is "Riley Ford." I said. (sorry so short next one will be bigger)

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:38 pm

I handed him the line and glared at him. "Stallion ain't part of it." I say and put him back in the trailer "So shut up about it. " I snap and lock the trailer door. "Kate Lee." I grumble and pat the mare on the rump. A small smile appeared on my lips as I put some hair behind my ear and look at him with a softer eye. I liked animals more than people, so.... I wasn't to good at socializing.

(Its ok, same here.)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:58 pm

I gave her my well arn't we the smart one look and took the lead. "Nice to meet you to." I said turning the mare around when she told me her name. Azar nuzzled the mare but I pulled his head away from her. "What do you mean by that?" I asked when she said stallion was not even part of it. "Is he even broke?" I asked leading Starry Night down the road toured the barn.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:05 pm

I smirked at the look and gave him a really dude, catch up a little look. "Like alot of horses, he needs exercise. Like some horses, he doesn't get along well with other horses. And, there is only one that can ride him, and thats me. So paddocks and pastures with other horses ain't a option, neither is riding, so thats why we don't board him." I said in a fake sweet voice. Night nuzzled me and I relaxed a little. I glared at the white stallion and shook my head. "Uh uh, thats Knights girl." I muttered. "Oh, by the way, she is the only horse he likes." I say and pat the mare.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:06 pm

I smiled my fake smile "Well your father is the one paying me to ride him he is hear to be trained and to learn to be able to carry other people and be able to put up with other's. So I'm hear to ride him and take him through leasson's." I wasn't allowed to get snoby with guest or custermer's and i realy was not the snoby type but she was the one who was acting so-I turned Azar around and troted a little the black mare kept up with us I slowed to go easy on her so she could see her new home. The farm was beautifule and so where the barn's our color theme was white and green.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm

(Is it to late to join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:22 pm

If it's ok with Feather?

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:10 pm

(Yeah sure, if you want to can be the mare or a human)

I trotted up to Riley and stood infront of him. "I don't care what my dad says, you are not touching my horse!" I snap and spin away from him and storm back to Knight. My hard blue eyes were in a glare at Riley.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:20 pm

"Well then go home there is no reason for him to be hear." I said "Obiusly you think you can fix his problems so fix theme your self, but your dad wont like it so I will just call and s ay what you said maybe he wont like he cant get 700 back for a untrained horse." I said angrly. Who cared anyway I had Azar I didn't need any other horse.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:27 pm

"You think you can train him?" I ask and put my face to his (She had walked over.) "Ok then, go ahead and train him, just try it. I might stick around and watch the show." I smirk and lead the stud out. He nuzzles Night and neighs.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:34 pm

I arched abrow "I trained Azar he was worse that that." I said loking at her horse. "I could if I wanted to by the end of the month." I said it quickly with much confadence-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:41 pm

"How would you know, you've never laid a hand on Knight." I say. "Change one thing about my horse and you'll be sorry." I murmur and lead Knight over. I hug his neck and sigh. "I'm gonna miss you boy." It was the first time my voice was soft and normal. My eyes were dewy as I put the lead in his hands. As soon as the rope touches his hand, Knight rears and strikes out. I yank the rope from Rileys hands and Knight calms.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:45 pm

"Put the lead down I want to try somthing." I said "You shouldn't just hand him over if he is so scared of other's." I dismount Azar and walk over to her I nod in cue as if to let the lead go "He an't going any where."

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:50 pm

"Ok Mr. Know it All." I say and drop the line, but keep a hand on his neck. "You know, I don't why my dad likes this boarding place, cheap." I say and shake my head. "Of course, you Fords probably think you know so much that it wouldn't matter."
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:02 pm

I paid no ationtion to her the only thing I could see was the stallion, I whisperd rasing my hand's up a little letting him see I had nothing to hurt him. I had learnd this typ of camuniaction from my grandfather. Just the flick of a wrist or the blink of an eye could tell a horse somthing. He was breathing steady and his ear's set stright and not back curiuse of me. I moved closer still and reached out for the lead that hung from his halter. I grabed it slowly and held it loosly. Speeking softly and stroking the high crested neck slowly. "That's right boy you have nothing to fuss over." I gatherd the rest of the lead and reached out and touched the soft muzzle-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:11 pm

He was calm until Riley touched his muzzle. He yanked back and reared. I put my hand on his neck and he relaxed. "I don't like you brain washing my horse." I say and tap my foot. "Knight, I need you to be good." I say and he sighs heavily.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:12 pm

~Isadonrule(Is a don rule)~
I kicked up in my trailer impatiently as the trailer doors banged agents the trailer the hole time.After 3 howers of kicking,rearing,and neighing the trail turned and came to a fast and sudden halt.My people came rushing into the trailer and unlocked the separator door then unhooked me and pooled me out well acaly I polled them out.Once out they let go of my halter and ran onto the truck and drove off.I reared with my ears back.I hated all the camotian going on.

Boarding Stable Pine Ridge (please reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Dstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:16 pm

I looked at Riley and sighed. "Time means nothing to you does it?"
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:20 pm

~Isadonrule~
I looked at the farm then notice 2 humans and a horse I then trot over to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next