Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 7 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:14 am

Amara nodded slightly. "Why don't you go find your mare..." she whispered softly. "She probably needs you."
Elaine looked up and saw Eternal. Fear struck her heart and she pinned her tail down to her rump for fear he may try something again now that he had her basically cornered without Sham there to protect her. She pinned her ears slightly, but more out of fear than anger.

Back to top Go down

Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted ) - Page 7 Empty Re: Be Careful -- She'll Break Your Heart ( Forcer Wanted )

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 am

Eternal sighed. "I'm getting rid of me... you can go find Sham... he's with that mare." he growled and passed her, ears to skull-cap.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:20 am

Elaine's ears flicked up, suddenly interested. "What do you mean?" She asked, silently following behind him. She knew perfectly what he meant, but she wanted to make sure. Was he really that stupid?

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 11:24 am

Eternal snorted. "I mean I'm killing myself... I don't deserve to be in this world." he snarled and went to a cliff.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:24 am

[ gtg ttyl ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:57 am

Sham shook his head and sighed. "You're the one dying," he whispered and exhaled heavily, feeling what seemed like the weight of the world on his shoulders. "Besides, she's a strong mare... She knows how to defend herself," he said a bit louder before he resumed licking her wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Amara flinched slightly. "Just go." She said a bit sternly, trying to convince him that he needed to leave.
"Have you not learned anything about life?" She asked quietly. "You have to cherish it, Eternal. You can't let it slip from you so easily. Stallions are supposed to be the strong ones. Come on, Eternal...Don't do this. For me...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 5:08 pm

Sham stomped his hoof and snorted. "I'm not going to leave your side!" He found himself speaking a bit more loudly than usual, but he wanted to make sure that she knew he wasn't going anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 5:14 pm

Amara flicked her ears back momentarily and she opened one eye to look up at him. "Such a stubborn stallion, you are." She sighed slightly but let him continue to clean her wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Sham raised a brow and continued to cleanse her wounds until he raised up his head. He gave a satisfied nod to the mare whom he had given his name to, but he had not recieved a name back. "What is your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 5:32 pm

Amara lifted her head and rolled over onto her side. She was still a bit dizzy, and some wounds slowly leaked blood still. It looked like she might actually live!! She snorted quietly and looked up to him to answer his question, "I'm Amara."

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon May 16, 2011 6:30 pm

Eternal nodded and sighed. "O-okay, but remember I'm only doing it for you." he said touching his muzzle to hers. "Remember that I always loved you Elanie." he whispered.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Sham gave her a small smile before nudging below her ribcage. "How do you feel?" He tilted his head to the side and perked his ears in wait of her response. He was quite curious to know if he did a well enough job or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 3:24 pm

Amara laid her head back down on the ground and let out a thick breath through her nostrils. "I'll be all right for a few more hours, at least. See if I get stronger by then. If I do, maybe I'll have a sliver of hope. Otherwise, I appreciated your help."
Elaine nearly reeled back when Eternal's muzzle touched hers. Instead, she just breathed out slightly and dropped her gaze to the floor. Was she really telling the stallion who had saved her from a force, then forced her himself, not to kill himself? She couldn't help but turn her head to her black belly and nuzzle it gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7