Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The cimarion herd(Please post! :).)

2 posters

Go down

The cimarion herd(Please post! :).) Empty The cimarion herd(Please post! :).)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Spirit's life
OK I know what your thinking now*O I've heard this story a thousand times*WRONG!This is the story of his sister who haves the same name.....

Spirit-
I ran like the wind bobbing my head up and down and tossing my back legs up while running with the wind and my friend,a eagle,I jumped over a hill and it made me feel like I was flying. Once I hit the ground I ran like the wind while neighing. I then came to a halt to hear mom calling out,”SPIRIT SPIRIT DEAR WERE ARE YOU!?””Coming mom!”I Hollered back and came running to her. I then nuzzled her chest and nickered. My little systemic growled and I walked over to mom's side and started to suckle. After that I ran over to were the other foals were and spoke up,”Hi boys and Angelina.”Angelina smiled at me and bit one of the boys in the flank and took off. I then bit another boy But in the shoulder and took off after her,”Wait for me there coming after us!”I Hollered to her and she slowed down a TINY bit but barley. I then caught up with her and then we bottled off together.

SPIRIT-(just the spotted foal)

The cimarion herd(Please post! :).) Bama3f

Angelina-

The cimarion herd(Please post! :).) Pic_detail4b2840369cfa7

(You may play as spirit the stud,Esperanza(Spirit from the movie's mom),rain,or another herd member,or even a horse not from the herd! Smile YAY!O and here a nice place to find herd pictures- http://www.animationsource.org/spirit/en/fanimage/ )

Back to top Go down

The cimarion herd(Please post! :).) Empty Re: The cimarion herd(Please post! :).)

Post by Dark**Light Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:18 pm

-Rain-
As I walked up to Spirit I watched her feed then she stopped and looked at me. I lowered my head then nudged her. I accidentally pushed her over. I helped her back up then asked her where she was this time. I looked at her again then Ezperanza nudged me and I looked at her then back to Spirit. I heard the older Spirit whinny then I whinnied back. Then Spirit looked at me again and our eyes met. She was the cutest thing I ever saw. Then I said "Hi Spirit. Do you want to race me down the hills?" I then looked at Ezperanza and said as long as she's with me she's safe.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

The cimarion herd(Please post! :).) Empty Re: The cimarion herd(Please post! :).)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:27 pm

I smile,"Race!"I shouted and the boys stopped chancing me and my friend."A huh."I then back up then got in position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Achala- The cimarion herd(Please post! :).) Achala Age: 3

I watched the two with a pleased look on my face. As I lowered my head to graze, my eye stayed on the foals.

(Sorry so short)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:26 pm

After I saw the foal run off with her friends I saw a horse start grazing then I decided to join her. I walked over and said "Care if I join you? Spirit ran off with her freinds so now i'm kind of bored...and now that I think about it, hungry." THe horse looked up. I waited for a reply and hoped that she would say yes. Then I heard a whinny and saw Spirit. She wanted to race! I looked at the mare and said "Never mind. Looks like Spirit wants to race!" The mare lowered her head and continued grazing. Then I galloped over to Spirit and stood next to her. We were ready to race. I looked at her and she looked at me with a gleam in her eye.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Befor she coud even say star I was off cause once your on the starting line I go.I raced down the hill saying,"I'm gona win!"I then went faster and faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:04 pm

I raced after her and was soon right on her tail. I moved up a few more steps then was ahead of her. I soon let her win by just a nose. Just to make it fair competition...and more realistic. I looked at her as she pranced around in circles at the fact that she had won the race. I smiled then said "c'mon lets race to the springs!"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:17 pm

I smile but before I could say 'yes' my friends call for me,"Got to go."I said galloping towrsed them and running ahead.They fallowed me but we all came to a stop to see.....Solders on there horses right in front of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:58 pm

When I watched them keep running I soon saw the soldiers and immediately whinnied for Spirit the stallion and ran ahead of the foals and was captured and soon I looked behind me and saw the foals. I couldn't see what they were doing but I soon saw Spirit come running up to them. I turned my head and kept walking with my head lowered. Meanwhile I could hear the cries of other horses in the herd. Soon one of the soldiers patted my neck and said "It's gonna be okay girl...Hey Guys! This one's an Indian horse! She's been tamed!" All the other soldiers said "How do you know!?" And that soldier just replied with "She's not nipping or biting at the ropes or me when I would pat her!" I knew their purpose now and just kept going. Thinking about the herd back home.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:11 pm

I felt a rope go around my neck and reared but was token away and my brother tried to do something but he had to stay with the herd..............I soon saw her with another group of soldiers and they soon joined each over while I bucked and reared and jerked away but no use.....................................................................................................After travailing for six days we were entering a large door and I thought wildly but was token in and tied up to a post.

(She ends up being one of the forgotten horses till creatures to her as a 3 year old.......O and rain gets back to the herd soon..PLEASE?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:58 pm

I thought I had pushed them away from the foals but I soon saw Spirit come up to me with another group of soldiers. I soon saw a large gate and was lead to a stable and quicker than you can say Cimmaron herd I was running towards the post that Spirit was tied to. I got really close to being able to free Spirit then a soldier blocked my way. I stopped right in front of him and snorted then head butted him. I kicked the rope and I heard it snap. I said "Spirit c'mon I think we can make it outa here and back to the herd!" WE raced to the door then I heard a sharp whinny and the door shut behind me and Spirit was left on the other side of the gate. I kept running until I finally got back to the herd after about 5 or 6 days. They all wondered where Spirit was then I broke the news to them...Spirit wasn't coming back.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Gem age 9 Gem was walking when she was surrounded by soldiers my eyes were wild i ran but they got a rope around my neck and the next thing i knew was i was being takin away from her herd it toke 5 to 6 days to get to a big wodden gate it opened and all i saw was like 15 horses passing me with humans on there back i reared and bucked but they had a strong grip on me they lead me 4 posts and put a bridle on me a fat guy came out he started to cut my mane i threw my head up a hour later i had a a cut mane and horse shoes on my feet and a brand on my rear i was lend into a stable (sorry so short)

Last edited by sashadog12345678922 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i spelled somthing wrong)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:02 am

3 YEARS LATER
I walked with the other soldgir horses and stood tall while marching.I then saw gem and nickered to her but was slapped on the head,"Come on mare."He said to me and I then kept going but then let my true sprit show.I bucked up and reared and ran around haveing fun till I herd a gun shot and I stood tall head rased and in a soldger way.I watched as the a\mean man come out he toughted me with his stick wihp thing.I bit it and brok it in hafe.The he slapped me and I stooped goofing off,"Get them ready were going to catch some wild horses bring eclisp with us."He said and called me by the name they called me which was the name every horse called me to for I had fregotten my real name,spirt.

Back to top Go down

The cimarion herd(Please post! :).) Empty re the cimarion herd please post

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:39 am

I stared into his eyes and neighed my in my eyes he saw pain,hunger, sadness, and lonelyness for her herd. She whispered "help im to weak to break away please help"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum