Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Out Comes With His Herd! [ Only the people who picked from Camber Herd! ]

3 posters

Go down

Inside Out Comes With His Herd! [ Only the people who picked from Camber Herd! ] Empty Inside Out Comes With His Herd! [ Only the people who picked from Camber Herd! ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:12 am

INSIDE OUT
He trolted in. His massive body lifted to the sky, striking out with a massive hoof into mid-air. Inside Out let a loud eruption of a neigh flow out hsi maw. He snorted shaking his mane. Turning his head to signal that it was save to come out to his herd. He bobbed his headand trolted down ito the vast meadow filled with wonderful greens and a lake on the far side of he meadow.
LUNER
Luner walked out from the shadows and into the blazing sun. A warm smile appeared upon ehr face. she let out a wonderful neigh and looked over at Garph, then to her father. She seen her sister and tackled her. Luderious luaghed along with Luner. Pushing Luner off her, she got up and shook herself from the leaves that were stuck in her mane.
ZEPLIN
He chuckled as he watched, Luner and her sister, Luderious wrestle. He gazed at Luderius for awhile. Sighing deeply. He turned to Garph shaking his head. Garph looked up and gulped the last of his appl down to say " Whats wrong with you? " He snorted Garph looekd up to see Luner. Her prefect body moved as she reared and landed only inches form her sisters face. Zeplin shook his head and replied " Nothing. "
MIDNIGHT IS TO COME
She watched the two foals play. As she seen Luner rear. She snorted and trolted over to them. " That is enough. " Midnight snorted and nuzzled them to their father. Then she walked over to her mate Steel. Nuzzling his side as she watched the rest of the herd come out from the shadows and into the beautiful meadow. She waited to hear Inside OUts neigh for a meeting but it hasent come -- yet.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Inside Out Comes With His Herd! [ Only the people who picked from Camber Herd! ] Empty Re: Inside Out Comes With His Herd! [ Only the people who picked from Camber Herd! ]

Post by BayMickey Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 am

~Sanity in Me~
I trotted in as my mate called us. I approached him with a smile. "It's perfect, Domination." I nuzzled his neck lovingly. "Really, it's perfect." I flicked my tail and rubbed his side. I saw my two fillies play. "Come on now, that's enough." My voice was calm and peaceful. I loved my family and would do anything for them.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Inside Out Comes With His Herd! [ Only the people who picked from Camber Herd! ] Empty Re: Inside Out Comes With His Herd! [ Only the people who picked from Camber Herd! ]

Post by Man O' War Lover Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:11 am

Name: Tiger Shark ( Goes By Shark )
Mate: Sake Of The Charm
Foal(s): Zeplin...
Sibling(s): Midnight Is To Come...
Personality: Find Out
History: Ask
Name: Steel Of Thunder
Breed: Lusitano + Mustang...
Mate: Midnight Is To Come...
Foal(s): Midnight Is To Come is pregent with his foal(s)...
Sibling(s): Inside Out...
Personality: Find out
History: Ask

Steel-

I nuzzled my mate and nickerd softly then turned to watch the fillies. I could not help but laugh then Shark's gaze shut me up. I grazed beside my mare but said nothing. I nheld my head high to watch for Inside Out.

Shark- "Those fillies better get here or I will find them and bring them back." I grumbled. I torted past Steel and my daughter Midnight then toured Zeplin. "Zeplin come!" I was in a bad mood today and they all knew it-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:40 pm

INSIDE OUT
He turned to Shark. " Calm down Shark." He said then nickering for Luner, and Luderious to come. He nuzzled his mate and his foals. " Yes. It is." Domination smiled and reared striking out his forelegs into mid-air, letting out a loud neigh flow out his maw.
LUNER
She pricked her ears to hear her name. She neighed back, nipping Luderious to come. She raced over to her parents. Nipping at their sides. " Yes, father? " Luner said standing tall with pride. Her mucles showing and gleaming with strength in ehr small, beautiful body like her mothers...
ZEPLIN
He gasped and whiped around to hear his name being called. His father was stalking toward him. Zeplin shrunk as his father was walking toawrd him. Zeplin instantly knew his faterh was in a very bas moon and you could tell. " Y-Y-Yes father. " Zeplin studdered to say.

MIDNIGHT IS TO COME
Midnight snorted as she watched her brother, Shark yell for Zeplin. She smield and licked her mates muzzle. Then threw ehr head up to hear Zeplin studder to answer. Midnight pinned ehr ears toher cranium. Pawing the ground she then snaked ehr ehad upa dn troltedover toward ehr brother. She stood besid Zeplin. Zeplin looked up at his aunt. Midnight snorted and her lips parted to speak. " Shark! Now why is it so nessesary to yell at your son! " She spat out at her her brother. Her flesh and blood. Sometimes Shark just gets under Midngith skin, that makes ehr snap!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:24 am

Shark- I trot to my mate then look at my foal's "Let's just take it easy today young one's." I say not wnating to scare or upset anyone-

Steel-I look at my mate "It's ok he will calm down soon." I say and nuzzle her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:28 pm

~Sanity In Me~
"Now, we need no more of that." i turned around and looked at the rest of the herd. "Be kind, Shark. Zeplin is your own son." I shook ym head and turned back over to Domination. "Some horses in this herd."
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down