Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  Empty Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Crista~
I layed on in the park next to a small sized tree I may look normal but I was actually a secret agent but I didn't tell anyone I wasn't sure if they trusted me or not but my story all started when I was a kid my mom was a agent so she made me do it so when I was about 5 I didn't go to a normal school I was with a whole bunch of other kids in a A.T.S or known as the Agent.Training.School so there I learned lots of things I was born a killer some would say but not very many got it out right before I killed them so that's how I got here under this tree I was watching out a coupel of friends we were going to go out for a while I wasn't sure if we were coming back but oh well it's my job I thought as they walked up to me I got up and grinned and slowly walked over to them and whispered "Ok you ready"I asked them as they said "yes" and at that moment I flipped my dagger back in it's pouch and walked beside them we were on a very special mission today but I wasn't aloud to tell

Name:Crista
Eye Color:Indigo
Hair Color:Blonde
Killed:20 to 30 People
History:In The Post
Weapon:Dagger,2 Guns,Sword
Personlity:Killer,Dangerous At Times
Player:Me
Pic:
Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  Anime-girl-1

Weapons:
Dagger:Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  DSCN0536
Gun 1:Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  9MM
Gun 2:Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  Gun
Sword:Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  Sword

Name:Casie
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Orangeish Red
Killed:15 to 30 people
History:Same as Crista
Weapon:Same as Crista
Personlity:Feisty,Dangerous
Player:Me
Pic:
Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  35e7841c

Last edited by The Angels are here on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  Empty Re: Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Anyone?
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide  Empty Re: Crista and Casie are new here but has something to hide

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:27 pm

~Seclusion Ash Soul~
I waited silently sitting in an old abandonded church.. the glass was smased for the most part and I held a pure white flame around me with others floating around me.. this was my food all of them were angel souls and I was happy with the smell of the freshly dead angels around me their bodies laying on the floor...
I had moon pale skin whcih was ice cold to the touch, my heart was frozen , my eyes were misatched one was golden amber and the other blood red both were cold , on my back lay a pair of midnight blue wings which looked as if they has been dipped in black ink and on my neck there were markings and for those who could read them they said 'Here Lie the Silver Angel'
But I was no angel and not a demon either but a creature...
I wore torn black jean and a black top with a collar and white sleeves, a pair of black trainers and around my neck was a tattered pale blue scarf...
I laughed slightly my deadly pointed sharp teeth showing in my motuh as I ripped the flesh of the flame I held neatly in my pale hand
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Crista~
As we slowly walked up to the church I growled seeing the sight of it the thing nor Angel nor Demon didn't look like either anyways so it couldn't be I thought as Casie held up her gun "Hold up Casie not sure we can use are guns to fight this one"I said as she slowly put her gun down "I'm not sure how were gana take this thing down but were trained to do so"I said as I took out my sword slowly and cut of the tips of my sun like blonde hair and charged at the thing with great force untill I stoped right infront of it to get a look I growled once more and and flipped back and unstead of charging at it complete I only charged my sword at it at took it out hoping I did a little somethung that could help later on in the fight and as I did that Casie took out her fan which I forgot to say and took a bullet from here smaller gun and took the fan and hit the bullet with the fan at the creature she was a fan artist that was was one of the classes she took so I ducted as the bullet flew threw the air.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:31 pm

I looked to them instantly moving my coal black hair from my face slightly and pulled a double bladed scythe quickly from my back and laughed and the bullet just hit the tip of the blade and sliced in two...The scythe had silver blades and had a handle as black as night wrapped with bloodied bandages and the words 'Deadly Score' written on the handle not covered by the bandage... I grinned showing my teeth as the white souls vanished..."nice try you lot.. too bad, I'm not so simple to kill" I said looking straght at them I looked about 18 and was awakening completely which meant I was becomming mor edangerous than I already was..."bullets and fans cannot hurt me, light and dark will not engulf me" I said I gave off a terrfying presence when that double bladed scythe was with me.. I was the high of my check and was rather big but It was strong andpretty much unbreakable...
I laughed..."such foolish creature.. you have your work cut out for you.. such a dangerous specail mission" I laughed and layDeadly back on my back and stood up "My turn" I said and the glasses broke as I spread my wings somthign cut their hair as if it was not there at all
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Crista~
"We know your not easy to kill or that bullets and fans won't help but I might wanna back away because that's not just some bullet"I said as the bullet split in half and blew up all I seen was smoke is was a smoke bullet first ever used in the world as smoke became fog I slowly took my sword and charged it at the creature once again and flipped back agin with the edge of my foot right infront of it's face when the smoke went away I had a blade in my shoe and as it came out I kicked it in it's face as Casie growled "what's with all the growling is your teeth comeing back in?"I asked and grinned she smiled and said "I think so"as she said that about 4 of her front and back teeth became sharp fangs she slowly licked them with the thought of bitting something
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:45 pm

"wow your very un informed" I said and my hand reached inside her and gripped her soul making her shiver..."I'm nothing you've every encountered before.. I'm the Last the one who is Pandora's sister" I whispered my voice like smooth silk but held a dangerous feel to it... My blood was born poisionous and I was born a killer as well.. I was a chaos child and I had lead my people to war by my sister's command we had fail and I assasinated her and everyone else was dead and I was now the guardian of a graveyard
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Crista~
"you say that like I don't know who you are I'm not stupid nor unimformed I was just testing you"I said as it grabed my soul "Go ahead take it I don't need get a new everyday"I said with an evel glare "I'm not human like most people you may have tried to fight I don't need a soul to live I regenerate one"I said and stood back to my ground
(sorry so short)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:59 pm

I crushed her soul freezeing it in my cold grip.."then this'll be interesting.. I fought the devil himself, Turned heaven into ruins and beaten the soulless, I know what you arm and my eyes are suited for battle soulless or not plus this just means I get to eat.. I wonder what your soul tastes like" I said ripping my hand from her body and licked my fingers "hmm, how tasty.. a rival for angel souls" I said contently and laughed slightly and sat on a broken statue of jesuswhich was behind me..."every creature can die even those who call themselves immortal.. I am not immortal I'm just hard to kill... fine something that can even hit me and I will congradulate you Crista and your freind Cassie" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:16 pm

Crista~
"Well that's gana take a while don't you think?"I asked and sat on the porch slowly as it crushed my soul I sowly began to laugh "Nice you like it"I said rollin my eyes and slowly put my sword back in it pouch and layed there staring at Casie she looked back at me hissing I flung a log at her she hissed again and tore it up I took another log and threw it at the creature and laughed "ok this is gana take a while"I said growling
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:19 pm

"this'll be a fun game for me won't it Deadly score?" and evil laugh came from the scythe as it turned into a pure white wolf with golden amber eyes..."Indeed" said the wolf and I sat there.. I didn't sleep much so I would be fine.. I more excited about this new game going on...
Her kind were strange and she was even stranger, he personaily was twisted and as was her sanity
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Crista~
"Your one of the strangest creature's I have ever met"I said and slowly watched it as it talked I looked and growled again
(sorry so short)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm

I just laughed "Indded, I'm unique there is no more left, only me.. a pureblood and a chaos child.. Bloodstained Angel" I said laughing my eye periced through hers easily they were cold through only a few would ever see their true warmth...
For a momment my wings completely changed to a silver colour with dark crimson tips and then the rest of them just looked as if they were stained with blood
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Crista~
"You said that already"I said and hissed "I've had enough I'll be back"I said and got up and slowly began to walk
(got to go be back in I dont know)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:34 am

~Seclusion Ash Soul~
I gave a grin again and leaned again Deadly who had now tripled her size and was a huge wolf.. her fur was still pure white adn her amber eyes beautiful and gentle.
I stood up and my wings changed again and my eyes gained evil tints.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 am

Crista~
After I walked back to school since now I was 18 they had made a college for us so me and Casie walked in and slammed the door Casie walked back to our dorm I walked over to Mr.Dean the guy in charge of our school I glared at him so hard "Hey Mr whatever your name is can't fight that creature thing"I yelled as he turned around "Crista you need to fight that thing you and Casie are the best we have and the boys didn't want to fight" He said as I growled and rolled my eyes an left walking over to the boys side and knocked on my brother's door he decided not to anwser so I backed up and broke the door down and walked away as he threw a knife at me and walked back down the sreet to the creature "I'm back"
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:51 am

I lifted my head and looked to her "tell me one thing, why do you need to fight me? It will do no one any good and either way this place will fall... sooner or later that depends on your descision also I wonder if that boss of your has gone mad.. right now I'm the leader of hell as well" I said sitting perched on Deadly's blade
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:56 am

Crista~
"They're making me fight you I really just want to leave if they weren't so stupid they would know that almost impossible to defeat you but half of them don't have brains"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:00 am

"hmm, how fun, I wonder what meal I'll have tonight?" I said and a grin appeared on my face as the dark engulfed the scythe I sat on.. I flipped myself over quickly my hands sliding and glipping thehandle of the scythe with ease as I thought up a plan..."I do not care whether I fight or not, either way i'll hunt and eat" I said "but death is not something by choice it is something through time"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 am

Crista~
"Well how about you take my boss ad eat him I'd be really happy people would leave alone instead having fight things I don't want to figh"I said as Casie started to talk "I'm ok with getting rid of the boss he's the reason the boys never want to fight anymore but they get a choose because they can take down ae boss really easy they don't think we can"I said and got up "Be right back I'm gana go kill my boss you came have him afer that"I said runnign away back to the college and grabbed my boss and dragg him outside I took my sword which made him faint and cut him in half I grinned when I seen about all the boys watching me one of them was taping me I didn't care so I dragged both parts of him back "Here you go"I said
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 am

I grinned and sat in the window before she had bring him back .a pure white wolf at my feet and it began eating the corpse and I kneeled down and picked up a blue flame and ripped off the flesh of the flame with my deadly pointed teeth and sat on the desk after I finished I looked up my mismatched eyes periced theirs..."hello boys? still scardy cats following a boss who couldn't even fight?" I said and Deadly likced her lips and looked to the sketlon and walked over the rib cage smashing it with ehr small delicate paws before she sat at my feet as I sat on the desk my loosly folded wings showed slightly as I waited for a response...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:41 am

Crista~
"No they're good just didn't want to fight I bet you half of them are scared of me now"I said swipping the blood off my hands and blade of my sword I watched my brother walk over to me and took out his sword "Ok see ya later"I said running off kicked my brother in the face he wasn't scared of me he hated our boss anyways but I was guessing that he as still madat me for knockin down his door I ran back to Casie's and I's (sp?) dorm room and locked the door
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:45 am

I laughed and stayed sitting there and then jumped down and before searching through files and sitting in the dead bosses chair and Deadly curled up asleep
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:48 am

Crista~
I unlocked the door to see he was gone and walked over to the bosses office "so what are you looking for?"I asked growling when I seen someone it was just another friend of mine
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:49 am

"that is something not of your concern" I said looking up slightly and my wings folded and streatched again
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum