Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up (Need members)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Empty Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up (Need members)

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Ok so this is based on real life for wild horses and I would prefer it if you Sean cloud on nature (It's about a stallion and his herd and other herds.) well at least one episode.
0-2 FEMALE= filly 0-2 MALE= colt 2-? stud can be a Batchelor who trys to take herds to have a herd.A loner mare trys to make or join a herd.
Lead stud breeds all mares BUT his daughters.

Find cloud episodes here- http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/category/episodes/by-animal/horse/

thunder herd: lead stud:Bid Bleed lead mare: mares: fillies: colts:

Lightning bolt herd: lead stud: lead mare:Visual mares: fillies:amber colts:image

Black-Vietnam herd: lead stud:Shouting Out their Crys lead mare:Natiri mares:Teauib,Beauty be beauty fillies: colts:
You most put real horses from herd!Till we start then you'll see what happens.

cloud's herd : lead stud:cloud lead mare:Sitka mares: fillies: colts:
1 batchilor gruop: Young studs:l sorta old studs:Red Royal older studs:
2 batchioler gruop: Young studs:l sorta old studs: older studs:
young:2-7 sorta old studs: 8-12 old studs: 13+

LONERS:
Batchelors:Shaman,cliff
Lone mares: Madison,

My horses:
Name-Madison
herd:None
Mate-Lead stud of herd but she haves no herd so wich ever stud gets her.
Gender-Mare
Age-3
Static-In heat
Personality-Find out
History-Ask.....it's a good one
Physical traits:Find out
Personliy traits:Find out
Picture-
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Madiso10

Name-Cliff
Herd-None age-3
Gender-Male
Picture-
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Wild-horses-the-animal-kingdom-250739_1024_768

Name-Beauty be beauty
Herd- Black-Vietnam
Static-In heat
Gender-Mare
Mate-Lead stud of herd
Age-3
Picture-
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) 15099-300x199

Last edited by wild one on Sun May 15, 2011 9:39 am; edited 16 times in total

Back to top Go down

Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Empty Re: Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up (Need members)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Can i make a new herd?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Empty Re: Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up (Need members)

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Ok give me a name for it and I'll put it up.

Note:Please only have 1-5 horses in a herd that you play in till we start then your horse can have foals and stuff but no more then 5 till foals are born.Also you may only be lead stud and mare to as many herds as you want BUT when we star things can chang.

Last edited by wild one on Fri May 13, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Black-Vietnam Herd and heres my horses below:

Name: Visual
Herd: Lightning Bolt Herd
History: Ask?
Personality: -- Find out --
Crush: None
Mate: [ Who ever the lead stallion is ]
Foals: [ Um, who wants to be her foal? ]
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Horse_With_No_Name_by_VisualPoetress

Name: Bid Bleed
Herd: Thunder herd
Mate: [ Who ever wants to be his mate ]
Foals: [ Um, who wants to be his foal? ]
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) BONxFIRE_HORSE_MANIP_collab_by_pato92

Name: Teauib
Herd: Black-Vietnam herd
Mate: [ Who ever wants to her mate ]
Foals: [ Um, who wants to be her foal? ]
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) 377f9c9a2ed46c4840677b50c04aa74b

Name: Shouting Out thier Crys
Herd: Black-Vietnam Herd
Mate: [ Who ever wants to be his mate ]
Foals: [ Um, who wants to be his foal? ]
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) The_Thirteenth_Horse_by_Unknownandfrantic
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:42 pm

Accepted!

If alright with you-
Name: Sasha
Mom- Teauib
Dad- Shouting Out their Crys
stage-suckling(Foal who still depends on mom for food and pertection)
Herd: Black-Vietnam herd
History:Lets make one
Marking-Though it's not in all the pictures she haves 4 white sockings and a white strip down her face and haves deep brown eyes.
Mate:to young
Foals: to young
Pictures:
Now(Suckling)-
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Af1dayblkfilly
Weanling(A foal who does not depend on mom for food but still need protection)-
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Search%3Fq%3Dblack%2Bfoal%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dubuntu%26channel%3Dfs%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D767%26tbm%3Disch0%2C1254&itbs=1&biw=1280&bih=767 http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.foxtrottercolor.com/2004Foals/Black%2520Foal%2520P4290019.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.foxtrottercolor.com/2004_foals.htm&usg=__FL1xN2KtYWC8a6KOTZxZ3GDDfrE=&h=422&w=427&sz=67&hl=en&start=25&zoom=1&tbnid=Zo0r0ZzcUzWDtM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=126&ei=0LfOTZzzGcbpgQeY7uDBDA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dblack%2Bfoal%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dubuntu%26channel%3Dfs%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D767%26tbm%3Disch0%2C1254&itbs=1&biw=1280&bih=767
Yearling(A foal who does not depend on mom but STILL needs protection from herd and is basicly a teenager)
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) ElanaFilly2R
2 year old(A young adult horse who can difind them selfs and in the wild can produce foals)-
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Tuxedo-front1
3 year old(Still young but almost all grown up)-
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Maybell%2B041
http://www.horsesden.com/pics/wild-horse5.jpg
4 and up (All grown up)-
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) BlackStallion5285204f-11
Player-Me

Last edited by wild one on Sun May 15, 2011 12:07 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:56 am

Hello any one else want to join?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:26 am

May I add her?

Name: Natiri
Herd: Black-Vietnam Herd
History: Unknown
Personality: Find out?
Crush: Find out?
Mate: Shouting Out Their Crys
Foals: (None? Unless someone would like to be her foal/colt?)
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Natiri10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:41 am

Accepted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 12:46 pm

I'm adding herds-

sham's herd: lead stud:Bolder Lead mare: mares: fillies: colts:

Flint's herd: Lead stud:Flint lead mare: mares: fillies: colts:

Note:Sham's herd is no longer sham's it's boulder's and flit got him self a herd watch episode "Challenge of the stallions"To under stand.

P.s : Only real horses from the shows in these herds BUT when we start they may take mares\foals from the imaginary herds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Prince's herd: lead stud:Prince Lead mare: mares: fillies: colts:

IF you watch this video you'll learn about what this topics going to some what be like-
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/cloud-challenge-of-the-stallions/video-stallions-compete-for-mares/5265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Even though Sika dies to the end of episode "Challenge of the stallions" I'm bring her back and putting her in this topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Name: Sitka
Herd: Cloud's herd
History: Was part of another herd till 8 years later Cloud captured her and her 2 year old daughter.
Personality: Find out
Crush: Cloud
Mate: Cloud
Foals: Flint, daughter of unknown name, and Storm
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) BlueMoon06-02

Last edited by Blueroanie on Sun May 15, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Name: Red Royal
Herd: Bachelor
History: Was chased out of his herd when he reached maturity and is still looking to make his own.
Personality: Find out
Mate: None
Foals: None
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) 3390730541_5faf368339
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 3:22 pm

Have you seen at least one episode?

(Just joking cause it's obvious you have seen one. Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat May 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Name:Cloud
History:You should know...
Personality:Ask?
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Cloud_trots_in_nice_light_tillett_ms_small
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:20 pm

I think he's older then that around 8 man I forget how old he is.......................Blueroanie do you remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 14, 2011 5:14 pm

He's at least 6 or 7 by the end of the last episode. Sitka is 8 when she is taken but has another foal which means she's atleast 9 or 10. They were both foals at the same time with Sitka only a few months older than him. So my guesstimate would be around 9 or 10. Also I will gladly make Flint and Velvet if no else wishes to.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:32 pm

I think you should make them because no else seams to be joining................or do you want to help me spread the word about this topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 14, 2011 5:40 pm

Okay I'll make Flint, Velvet, and (possibly) Sitka's other daughter whom I will make a name up for her. But give me till this evening because I'm getting off for a little while. I'll be abck on later though only to make the bios, I may not have time to post at all.

P.S. I love the Cloud series, If you ever have any questions just ask.
P.P.S. Also am I allowed to make Looking Glass? He was a side character in the episodes but he was very handsome and I like his personality.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Yes you may......................I put prince in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 8:49 pm

I'll play image.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm

Even though he got caught and so did amber I'm going to have it were they were caught but escaped the blm in this topic! Very Happy
Name-image
gender-Male
History-Sorta like what happened to him in real life but different
Pictures-
http://deblittle.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/mg_4412.jpg?w=450&h=284
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Mg_7074

Name-Amber
Gender-Male
History:sorta Like Image's history
Pictures-
http://deblittle.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/ember21.jpg?w=450&h=281
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) Mg_7057

If you did not here the news on cloud's grand daughter and son read all about it here-
http://deblittle.wordpress.com/2009/10/23/a-new-home-for-image-and-ember/

P.p.s: I don't know how old they are because I never saw it so could some one tell me?

Last edited by wild one on Sat May 14, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sat May 14, 2011 9:06 pm

Gah I've had a brain fart who is Black Velvet? I know she was Cloud's first mare but I forget her history and age, and also what foals she has had. Been a while since I saw the videos. Neutral
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey if no one is playing Prince may i?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:33 pm

**Poisonous__Vietnam**:
1st I made a foal for one of your mares and stud so take a look at her and diside if it's ok or not.
2 if you've sean at least one episode.

Blueroanie:
Foals:Dusty,I think shadow,and I never caught the name of the last one.
History:She met cloud as a foal and then after 8 years he stole her and she became part of his herd.(Sorry thats all I remember).
Age:I think she's the same age as cloud because she was born on the same year.
WAIT!
I just remembered could and velvet were both born in 1995 so he's 16 years old.He's in his prime time in one way because a horse could live up to 25 years once he turns 20 I'm calling him old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next